Old Ideas

Hey Sup Forums, it's been a little over a year since that "incident" occurred where I, very stupidly, gave an idea that was complete shit. Since that day, a year ago, I've been revising my work in writing and my art skills. I really should be thanking you guys for the harsh criticism despite the emotional pain it caused me. there's the old idea if you want to look at it. just note that I've changed it a lot.

I hope you've improved user

Believe me, I have

Well that is better it still needs work

Well, if it's the torso, it's more of a design choice than an a lack of skill. it's a way of making SwordBot look not as human. I can pull off humans pretty decently if I do say so myself.

Not great, but not god awful either. Marvel unironically publishes worse, so if your story's been improved you might have a fun hobby-comic.

Also, get a drawing tablet. It's 2017 we don't use dead trees anymore.

I can feel your future self reaching back through the years through the Cringe Force trying to stop you from going any further.

It's still early days for you man. Don't overshare at this stage of your development and don't say things like

> if I do say so myself

A drawing tablet... those are quite pricey. at least, the ones I'm looking at. besides, who says anything about making this into a comic? I'm making this into something that's more than a comic. it'll take some time, but time's the one thing I got.

I'll take your advice, I was just popping in to say that I've been improving.

He reminds me of an Astro Boy villain.

Well, SwordBot was called a "Special Needs Transformer" at one point in time by a friend of a friend.

well, one more thing to get out of the way... I'm shamelessly promoting the fact I'm making a video game. Not with SwordBot of course (at least not until my skills improve and my idea of a company gets carried out).

Ok ill bite

Playformer?

Definitely a platformer

autism in its finest form
godspeed, user

Whelp, that's all I got to say... I'm just going to keep on improving my skills, get better at what I do. I hope one day you all will see my ideas in action.

Kek, this fukin plot, it's Medabots but somehow more generic.

chris-chan would be proud.

now you can see why I got ridiculed for it.

I can't read this ant OP

it's just something about a boy who gets a robot on his 13th birthday from his grandpa and fighting his older brother who was corrupted by a some sort of evil robot. looking back on it, the story was good for maybe a half-assed action adventure anime you watch on a saturday morning.

duuude i actually remember that thread.
good to know your still out there.
keep on truckin.