What is this hairstyle called?

What is this hairstyle called?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7V3OLK0x2aw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The bird

smoke cocaine and eat hookers

The I have feet shoved up my ass hole

Thank god im not balding. I don’t see how bald men go through daily life.

the klingon

the David 'choke the life out me' carradine

Black Male Thing

>I wish I had been born a nigger

The Carpathian

My mother's black boyfriend

kek

its a black male thang, you wouldnt understand

The Black Lodge

the capeshit villain

The Doppelcuck

chris lambert

Stupid.

It's a living hell.

The Walder Frey

It’s called “the lighting rod”

Yes, I can see how you would have trouble getting by on your personality alone.

But here's my 38 year old mane (that ain't going anywhere and is turning executive silver) in case you were going to misinterpret me calling you out for being a dick as a sign of being a hairlet myself.

>all that dandruff

What the fuck dude, is that your neck at the bottom?

The Denial

Yup, has been a issue with thick hair that scalp gets dry and/or oily. It was really bad when young and barely noticeable (except when taking high resolution pictures of my head) as an adult.
That's my right shoulder. The top of the picture is my left hand.

And lol at making fun of that and not my big hairy moob in upper right.

I assume the fact that they don't care makes baldie more manly and less faggy

That's what I was trying to say, although well haired myself I don't think Patrick Stewart or similars have any problems. Making fun of balding is like white trash racists that hang their hat on on just being white instead of accomplishing anything on their own.

The I'm Going To Be Accused Before Star Trek Happens.

he likes kunguf movies so he is copying the hair style

The Cryptkeeper.

>38
>has a 12 year old's haircut

Baldings dudes should simply embrace it and shave it all

The footishist

The "Mr.Filch"

Low Farto

>tfw I almost have the same hair as this fucking gnome
I honestly thought this would be better then going full bald, but looking at OP I realize I'm just delusional

Came here for this.

This!

the infamous "Hector Savage" from The Naked Gun 2.5

Holy geez. Get a short haircut. Stat.

the neandathal

BE NICE

Q'Pla!

In all honesty it doiesn't look bad - it's not liek he's trying to comb it over or anything

star trek likes those receding hairlines. call it the quenterrantino or something like that

I’m 33 and still have a full head of thick hair. One of my secret petty joys is looking at people younger than me with that terrible receding hairline lol

>neandathal

he's gonna look like the Tall Man in a couple decades

>cashed some crypto
>spend some on hair treatments
Did i do good?

Same age. Once my friends started losing their hair big time I went from a lazy buzzcut to a nicely maintained grown out thick cut.

If you just let yourself gonnaturally bald and get haircuts like normal and don do anything to hide or cover it up you'll be totally fine just make sure to be fit and not a fat piece of shit.

Enjoy getting treatments for the rest of your life.

>all these posts and no mention of Luke Cage
Come on now.

BOIII

tfw when losing hair at crown like this, not quite that much yet

>shave it down to number 2 guard, semi-alright
>shave it further, literally get asked if i have cancer

>that fat hand
Hit the gym, old man.

The 'Balding and have money to afford hair restoration but I give zero fucks about what you or anyone else says about me or my mum's husband'.

The Evil Coop

>Hit the gym, old man.

this user sounds pretty formidable, a force to be reckoned with

I fucked loads of chicks at college between the ages of 17-20. Like, half my classmates. Then I went bald and women dropped me like a stone. I haven't had sex since New Year's Day 2000.

It could happen to you!

A short buzz is fine too. Don't have to do it as frequently.

I've been wearing a hat everyday for the past 4 years

Lmao

youtu.be/7V3OLK0x2aw

>The Black Lodge

Skullet

the ageing high elf

underrated

i believe barbers call it "the ugly niggerloving foot fetishist" cut

Thank god no men in my family go bald. Even my 88-year-old grandpa has a good amount of hair.

there are worse things in life.
If you are ugly as fuck, you still are even with a head full of hair.
Sure, being bald doesn't help.

The Walder Frey

>it's 2017 and men haven't discovered a cure for baldness or a male birth control pill

The QT-cut.

Mr C

The cure to both is castration.

the 70mm hairline

Male birth control does exist, the side-effects are just awful and why should we be the ones uncomfortable if we're not the ones who can get knocked up?

Is that you jeff

Do we actually want that?

I've fucked women at the exact same rate after I went bald, and now I'm in a 2 year old relationship with the prettiest woman I've ever been with. Don't let this ever happen to you!

Who's askin

since 2000? this has nothing, and I repeat, nothing to do with your hair buddy, something else is at play.

the bad news - it's something beyond your hair that's keeping you from getting laid

the good news - I *guarantee* its something you can change.

exercise, get out and socialize. unless you're a fucking mountain troll, and I'm sure you're just a regular dude, you can get laid. I know people who are utterly fucking repulsive that pull tail all the time. you can do this bro.

this photo is so heart warming

It's always hard to know if they just want to get laid (throw game at every girl) or they want a dedicated loving gf (never going to happen, better looking men than us with bigger dicks, thicker wallets, and more loving hearts can't get that)

IDK .... Eeeeeee ....

Blacks go bald too

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

child support for one, crazy bitches locking you into marriage