Villainous

So, this released on CN in Mexico. Can anyone rip it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ykQnqcQ0kc
youtube.com/watch?v=2upd7xnj8A4
youtube.com/watch?v=6SxNJMS-RqE
soundcloud.com/rintron-687415566/villainous-fan-made-main-theme
youtube.com/watch?v=FytuS2YH2Ys
twitter.com/TheDamnBeast/status/864644273320415237
youtube.com/watch?v=Ad1IDgZ5DYI
youtube.com/watch?v=XRzu3M1jB5s
pixelatl.com/en-US/content/7AEF3EB3-F8EF-4CF1-A6FB-F373F898DB3A/Cartoon_Network_produce_tu_idea.html
periscope.tv/Pixelatl/1gqGvdZRRPjxB
youtube.com/watch?v=Ob6I2L5zXaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

new thread? sweet.
youtube.com/watch?v=4ykQnqcQ0kc
youtube.com/watch?v=2upd7xnj8A4
youtube.com/watch?v=6SxNJMS-RqE
all 3 rips for anyone who hasn't seen them yet

So, these are just 1-minute episodes? Too bad, animation looks neat.

theyre playing between real shows, which really only serves to highlight how much better it is than them.
i hope it eventually gets an actual show.
>black hat is trying to lead a tour through the gadget showroom
>blarg has to keep 5.0.5 and dementia under some form of control while hes busy
>things of course go wrong
>as black hat is about to go on a huge angry tirade he realizes the mess has been met with applause
>all potential gadget buyers offer to buy what is clearly his deadliest weapon: his minions

Cool, thanks.

Were you the one who put them up in the other thread? If so, thanks.

I hope this will eventually turn into a full show, Though even as shorts, I would be just happy if they made more of these. They're quite fun so far. (I still can't live down Fireball not getting a third season)
Fun enough that I go inspired:
soundcloud.com/rintron-687415566/villainous-fan-made-main-theme
Though I could have made this thing kinda more cartoonish, but eh.

nah, im not that guy.
also damn dude, did you just crank that out? pretty nice.
to keep fanworks rolling, heres black hat making a sale.

I want the protagonist to fuck me hard

So all four of them?

I've been fiddling with that song since the second short got posted.
Also, nice. I can't draw for shit, so I can only make music to show my love for something.

Oh yeah, I looked up the creator's twitter, and in a recent response to somebody he confirmed that original voices are in english, and this is just a dub. So uh...

When do we get the English versions then? I'm hoping soon

I'm still not going to get too hyped up over a number of 40 second shorts. None of the characters seem interesting and it's using a bunch of archtypes that have been done before.

People "really" only care about the girl, and she does nothing for me. Maybe if her English voice is super cute, but I'm sure they'll botch that.

i dont know actually. the fourth one just came out, shes not in it at all, and its the best one so far.
youtube.com/watch?v=FytuS2YH2Ys

I can't get too hyped myself. I'm not so bothered current trends that I'll automatically find anything that's the slightest bit different all that refreshing or worth my time. It's already gaining an instant fandom though. Once we get to the actual show Sup Forums will be shitting all over it. If it even gets an actual show.

While what you're saying is certainly true, I personally really like this. Crazy girl or no crazy girl. I mean, it's nothing super amazing, but for these 40 seconds or so it filled the black void that is my existence with some smiles and chuckles.

There is good fanart already coming in and I welcome it.

twitter.com/TheDamnBeast/status/864644273320415237
New short posted by one of the writers.

you missed two
youtube.com/watch?v=Ad1IDgZ5DYI

im the guy who put them up and its uploading it to youtube.
i am not associatted with the studio at all btw.im just glad we have a mexican show(kinda) that isnt pandering and isnt shit

holy fuck based soundcloud user

check episode 4 and 5.its not just because of the girl.

Makes me think of evil con carne. I like it.

Full version of episode 5.

Isn't this the guy that kept drawing those characters for almost 10 years straight?

ive seen his original deviantart account.he didnt have a lot of deviations,but villainous did start there.
apparently there where even webisodes he took down.
So this has been planned for a looong time

>OR ELSE
>using Medusa powers to make statues cheap and easy

This is pretty rocking.

i salute him.
it gives me hope that someday one of my concepts may make it to the screen.

Was the bear really necessary? It's design isn't even good.

It seems like a pretty good marketing plot. They get to say Markiplier voices him, yet the bear doesn't speak in any of the episodes so far. So even if the bear only says one word in one episode, all of his idiot fans will tune in just to see if their beloved markimoo.

So,just spoke to one of the people who worked on it.
The 5 other shorts are sadly only 20 seconds long and where made for the CN anything app.So one of two things is gonna happen
>They will air it and its a catch it or you miss it
>They will be aired on the CN app once the english dub is o

Well, it was nice while it lasted.

Maybe they'll make more in the future. Or maybe CN will refuse to ever touch it again. Wouldn't surprise me.

Remember, this show only got made because it won this contest. Cartoon Network doesn't have an obligation to push it more than they already have.

pixelatl.com/en-US/content/7AEF3EB3-F8EF-4CF1-A6FB-F373F898DB3A/Cartoon_Network_produce_tu_idea.html

lets have hope
remember that ok ko didnt know what the fuck it was gonna be at first.
and if mighty magishit can get a show,so should this.

is this contest old or new? is it the first winner?
Its true that they have no obligation but any product that has a fanbase you can sell it to,normally gets made.
If this show blows up it will get made in like a year or two.If not well it was fun.

Anyone want to translate this crap?

periscope.tv/Pixelatl/1gqGvdZRRPjxB

I could, probably not on video format though.

Hello everyone.This is my first conference so if you see me trembling or something its because of that!Well let me tell you something about me.Like i said,im Alan Turing. Im an animator,storyboarder, i have drawn as far as i can remember,ive allways been a fan of animation,videogames,comics,movies,all of those things.
>Ever since i was little i wanted to work at cartoon network. My favorites where courage and billy and mandy.I was obsessed with them.Well i started to design this since high school.Im a fan of villains from everywhere.So i started to develop an idea of villains, and i developed it more and more.
>I started working at anima studios at the age of 16, as an art director of the Top Cat movie,and it was super fun.I wasted so many hours there.Then i was promoted to a producer,and then i had to leave it because i had to choose a college.And well,choosing one was hard...

i wanna draw some more art. anyone got any ideas?

i would like to see Black Hat with KO from ok ko.
Its funny because both shows have the complete opposite plot from the other one

Like seriously,look,these villains in OK KO have the same job as the ones in Villainous.
If it ever becomes a series i want it to air after ok ko.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ob6I2L5zXaQ

I want Tophat to bite my dick off

not the guy who drew it, but I colored it in for shits and giggles

Nice.

Lovely work

Neato

What did you use to make this?

>started working at an animation studio at age 16
>art director on a movie
>promoted to producer

Fuck lads

If that's only barely enough to get your OC onto 1 minute shorts then what hope do I have

FL Studio plus some virtual instruments that I had to get separately.

Nice to see it in color.

I can't art lol

OH NOW IT DOESNT ROTATE IT OKAY

Guess the real villain was phone after all.

You should probably delete the posts with the failed attempts

>that build
>that skin
>them eyes
>generally that everything

10/10 waifu

Please don't tell me we have to wait a whole year for a full series of this to come out

id love it to pieces if it got a full series, but who knows if it will?

Holy fuck a show that actually looks good
Hope it doesn't disappoint

I had this idea the whole day so have this WIP

HOT. nice work.

Fucking gorgeous my man

>Not Harley Quinn
>Not Faust
>mandatory mascot

Good shit user.
I want them to have an orgy.

Good work user

>the bear's name is 505

Is that meant to be a Spanish pun?

>>Not Harley Quinn
You say that like it's a bad thing

>Cinco cero cinco
I honestly have no idea, could just be that it alliterates?

i CCAME

it's a bit of a stretch but oso is bear in Spanish which looks like 050

SOS

Since he was apparently a failed experiment, I would assume it's some kind of identification code.

DAAAAAAMN this show looks great, I already love the girl with her shark teeth, and the rest of the designs are pretty neat too, since its Mexican I hope it gets shown here in Colombia soon.

FUCK YOU MORDECAI !

Great taste my man I adore crazy girls with shark teeth and wacky pupils

Thank you for the boner, user.

Fucking tight dude this whole thread is great !

Didn't they already try and fail the whole "villains that mess up being villains" genre with League Of Super Evil?

Great work, both of you. I'm glad we get some fanart for this.

10/10

>Animation from my country.
>It´s actually good.

Great work user!
I love Dr. Flug so much

Please don't bully Baghead
On the other hand, your stuff is fucking nice as hell

lemme guess it's another
>villains attempt to rule the world
>but they dont

>they almost do this time
>but they dont for some single reason

By the looks of the shorts, he's more an arms dealer to other villains then someone trying to take over himself.

He's not trying to conquer shit and hasn't even done anything evil, you failed

I'd believe this if it wasn't for every other thread toting how Markipliar is gonna be he voice of the Bear

I mean if they were going to go to the trouble of getting someone with Brand recognition like him in on this I doubt they'd waste it one something that doesn't even amount to a full 6 mins of animation

Figure they would milk him like Fred or Annoying Orange

Everything has been done before user, every single plot, every single archetype, everything will forever look like something else, and it will get worse as time goes on and more content is released, what was your point again?

Funniest part is the bear hasn't fucking said anything yet, so why would they make such a fuss over him voicing mute character?

God, I hope they have orgies

It seems like this show actually has villains that are competent and somewhat successful. It's actually refreshing to have a show that features villain protagonists done well. There's no cliches/cop-outs like the villains being 'misunderstood' or stupid.

Does anyone have any archive links or screeshots of his orignal deivnatart and/or webisodes? Now I'm interested in seeing the history of his project. If this show really is his long-time passion project, then good on him.

Ep 5 just came out, its in full English dub

> zah deviiiice
> he doesn't
> that ripped off face
Is it wrong to find the Black Hat so fuckable?

>Dementia so blatantly lusting over BH

I like this. This is funny. This is good.

Muh dick

Everybody wants the doctor

was the website frozen for anyone?

So this is what having an OT3 feels like.

ayy are we back?

Did Sup Forums go down? I wasn't here.