Pepe the frog

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:White_nationalist_symbols
youtube.com/watch?v=QxqkabefCak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Comic book deaths are never permanent.

>Pepe

did those white supremacist groups seriously never realize he was Hispanic?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:White_nationalist_symbols

Boy's Club would make a pretty decent animated series, too bad about the whole nazis thing.

>people actually buying into the white supremacist Pepe meme
Faggots, all of you.

RIP in hell

I just want him to get a kawaii Japanese froggirl, damn it

How is a dumb frog a hate symbol again?

This is why no one takes leftists seriously.

stormblr isn't exactly composed of the sharpest tools in the shed.

Hispanic is term made by pussyfooting gmfaggots wjo don't have the balls to say mezisto or just genericnsourh American. Hispanic refers to to any Spanish speaking culture so it mean anyone from a Spaniard to a Mexican to a Filipino.

Got a template?

>A board that uses a hispanic, stoner frog character created by a liberal as their mascot and uses a term from the matrix spoken by a black man in a movie directed by two transgender women whilst all the while posting about "degeneracy" on a website dedicated to japanese girl's cartoons aren't the sharpest tools in the shed

Well, color me surprised.

>How is a dumb frog a hate symbol again?
Sup Forums started dressing him up in the Hugo Boss get ups, gassing brown tfw guy and a bunch of other shit.

But you already knew that.

it's a shitty old meme that almost died for good until Sup Forums adopted it. Then people said it was a hate symbol and now people can't see it anywhere without talking about how they convinced a few people of something stupid. Seriously nobody really cares and it's not that funny anymore you don't have to bring it up literally all the time.

>Pepe is a popular meme on Sup Forums
>suddenly normies get a hold of it
>channers clearly hated it
>suddenly they had an idea of making the most disgusting Pepe images to scare the normies away
>/r9k/ does tendies Pepe, Sup Forums does Trump Pepe
>Trumpepe was the one
>suddenly JIDF puts it on the hate symbol list, according to the plan

Hillary Clinton officially named him a hate symbol and declared war on him.

Which is also part of why she lost.

>draw dozens of images of an obscure character dressed as a nazi
>wtf why do people think hes a nazi

>Pepe
>Obscure

Newfag please go.

That fucker was all over Facebook and Reddit long before he became a "hate symbol".

>stormblr
nice

Fair point, but I stand by the rest. If you post a
character in nazi outfits over and over again, eventually some people are just going to make assumptions. It's sad, but it does happen.

This is the real reason right here; everyone else is wrong.

Nobody was calling Pepe an official nazi symbol until Little Miss It's-My-Turn decided to use it to demonize Trump (which backfired spectacularly).

Only Old out of touch people Hillary Clinton and her shitty media team thought it was a hate symbol.
Before they declared Pepe a hate symbol, you were more likely to see a MAGA hat or Nazi outfit on anime girls and the awoo 2hu girl.

Don't forget they worship a Egyptian deity

at least Sup Forums owns pepe now

That's so true

Some people just don't get it

Why though?

when can we finally purge off /comblr/ we need to make this board great again

Thanks

I still can't believe how seriously the media followed Sup Forums's every move, and how people continue to take the media's word on that.

The Sup Forums thing seemed like such a giant lark to me, something not worth paying attention to. But important, serious people paid attention.

That's the whole point.

Shitpost Le Maymay frog was a dead meme only used by facebook, the worst parts of reddit, /r9k/ and Sup Forums, so the depictions were either Le relatable comic reaction frog face or Insecurity around Black People The Frog.

Declaring it a 'hate symbol' was the only thing that gave it relevance, it was a stupid fucking call, but then Literal nazis are wearing pepe badges so pol are dancing to the mainstream's tune just as much as vice versa

>Matt Furie comics posted frequently on Sup Forums, leading to the rise of Pepe
>MLP became popular thanks to Sup Forums

Are we the baddies...?

>Matt Furie comics posted frequently on Sup Forums, leading to the rise of Pepe

That is like Sup Forums believing that they memed Trump into office.
As in: this is an incorrect notion of someone who spends too much time on his board.

>A show that i probably dont dont watch and clearly dislike is popular.I'm going to equate it to the political shennanigans of Pepe
Come on now

Except that Boys Club never was posted on Sup Forums back in the day. It was posted on Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Not many people on Sup Forums are into alternative/underground comics.

>Not many people on Sup Forums are into good comics that don't rely on a spandex-clad power fantasy
FTFY

Only good thing about the media jumping on Pepe is watching Sup Forums and the_donald try to hijack other memes for their cause and fail. I think they were trying to turn the gay pride flag into a far-right symbol a few days ago.

You're obsessed with Sup Forums and it's sad. Are you tsundere? Do you want Sup Forums to fuck you, little sissy boy?

Do you think anybody who says mean things about Sup Forums = being obsessed with them, retard?

>he thinks that was "mean"

Lmao. No, sissy boy. You're going to have to up the banter before you actually manage to say something mean.

In the mean time go talk about Sup Forums more. Maybe senpai will notice you and give you attention.

>Being this defensive over someone shitting on Sup Forums
Not even the user you responded to the first time, but you are acting unbelievably triggered right now.

EXODIA, OBLITERATE

>Symbol originally praised by middle-class and below
>Killed because of fascist bullshit
>Resurrected to spread love once again
Reminds me of someone.
youtube.com/watch?v=QxqkabefCak

>Freaknik
Wow, that's something I haven't seen someone bring up in 7 years

These pictures fill be with genuine joy.