Creepiest UFO abduction movie?

gotta be fire in the sky or the fourth kind. both give me the willys.

Agreed, there’s something very eery about Fourth Kind desu

I've never seen fire in the sky but my friend used to tell me how it scared the fucking shit out of him when he was a kid. is it kino? should I watch?

does fire in the sky hold up? i want a good scary alien movie that has a plot and doesn't turn into an action movie.

The abduction scene literally made me vomit from fear when I saw this as a kid.

That's my phobia so i plan on staying far away from both of those movies for as long as i live

I dont know if it will have aged too much for you to appreciate it now, but back in the 90s, it was without a doubt the creepiest movie I had ever seen. not really a spoiler, but its about these lumberjacks out at work, a bright weird light hits one of their friends and they freak out because he goes missing. then the majority of the movie is them looking for him and the town getting all suspecious and no one believing them.

is there a prequel called smoke on the water?

the end of close encounters creeps me out more than fire in the sky and i doubt it's intentional.

saw it last a couple years ago. aged very well. creepy as hell. kept me glued to the screen for sure.

Signs is still the creepiest for me

i always forget about signs, i would've liked a better ending/solution, but yeah, that had some really memorable pant shitting moments.

Been a while since I've last seen it but I remember there's really no mistaking it for an action movie, and the actual abduction scene is really intense.

I'm kind of fond of the movie Altered, even if the general consensus is that it's pretty awful.

So, everyone kept talking about this movie but when I watched it it felt so tacky. The alien scene and opening were good but everything else was a bore for me. Am I a brainlet?

I remember him saying the scenes with the aliens were like super fucked up. elaborate. I have no qualms with you spoilers user. please be graphic.

its fucking retarded
The alien sticks some needles in the dudes eyes and apparently this makes it literally the scariest alien movie ever.

I watched it a couple months ago after seeing it discussed on Sup Forums. It isn't scary, excepting a somewhat unnerving sequence at almost the end of the movie where it shows the interior of the UFO (and this is coming from someone who hates horror movies).
It's still an interesting movie that's worth watching if you like ayys.

just his eyes? nothing in his ass?

caught me off guard nigga

tfw 0 seeds on private tracker for 720p fire in the sky rip.

they eventually find him a few weeks later naked and covered in weird scares in the middle of nowhere, then they take him back home for a welcome home party, and he has a flash back to the ship and they just put this weird elastic shit over him and drill into his eye. you just have to see it

nothing in the ass though?

I like it, it's really more of an abduction drama for most part. It focuses on a group of loggers dealing with the police, news, and the rest of the town that doesn't believe their story about how their coworker went missing. If you're only interested in the abduction scenes then you might be better off watching them on youtube or something. Also as far as the "true story" goes, the abduction scene is the most Hollywood part of the movie. Very different from what was described by Travis Walton, probably for the better though. His account sounds pretty goofy compared to what we got in the movie.

Fire in the Sky is pretty good and creepy. Should rewatch.

Alien Abduction (recent one); it's not that bad
Altered
Communion

Those, and Fire in the Sky, are the ones I like.

Some X-Files episodes are good.

Anyone ever seen communion? It has one or two creepy scenes. There's enough material there for a dissertation.

that homemade thing i don't remember what it's called, but it's surprisingly effective and feels kinda real

some asshole on imdb said you can see an alium in the background during that living room scene randomly but I can never find shit.

sounds bretty good, can't have too much ayy action or it stops being mysterious and fun. like how arrival fizzled out once the aliens had been on screen more than once. the first contact scene was fantastic but then... meh.

Are you talking about the Mcpherson tape/Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County?

yes, that's the one