youtu.be/mj07qh51zPI
youtu.be/1_aOR6H9h0I?t=7
youtube.com/watch?v=wg4FoXJQE08&list=PL56HvPdcoDBawjnfYPwN9klaroPfqUtZf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I loved this shit growing up.

Yes
>youtube.com/watch?v=3VB_vjVxcic
>youtube.com/watch?v=WIj7gIDFDe4

Was there ever any doubt, even when it aired?

I rewatched it about a year ago, I had a huge soyboy grin across my face the whole time. Truly one of the most entertaining things to ever come out of the franchise.

>Dexter's Lab
>Samurai Jack
>Clone Wars

Is he, dare I say it, /ourkike/

Hell yes

Easily the best piece of filmed Star Wars content outside of the OT

It's the reason I love Shaak Q-Ti. That whole chase sequence involving those other OT alien Jedi was amazing.

While there are criticisms of power scaling of characters, the physics of explosions, and the lack of character with the Clone Troopers (all of which I honestly think are bullshit), this series was god damn fantastic. Like most products of the Clone Wars Multimedia Project which existed up until TCW (Which fucked it all up), Clone Wars bridged AotC and RotS beautifully and gave a lot of justice to the characters.

I don't hate TCW, but it pales in comparison compared to this, along with fucking up the continuity.

In other words, this was pure kino. I'd rate it a 9-9.5/10

>While there are criticisms of power scaling of characters
I like to just think that it's a depiction of exaggerated war tales

Yep

this series gave way more character to clone troopers than any other piece of shit they put out

It almost feels like missing content that makes the prequels less nonsensical. Definitely cartoonkino.

Yeah, that's how I always saw it. Like you're watching legendary depictions of the war.

This show probably has the best fight scenes in any american cartoon m.youtube.com/watch?v=wmJqgdaTArM

Yes sad his Popeye movie got cancelled m.youtube.com/watch?v=i4tNuM9XttM

underage B#

kino

I've seen it as a kid and I'm 19.
2003 was a long time ago, user

I love how they all just have cavalry units and lances ready to go, just in case they were going to have a jousting battle

No, it's shit.
Also, don't let any of those fags try to convince you that it was ever canon. It was not.
And take it to Sup Forums

The soy is strong with this one.

If this scene was in any of the movies, Sup Forums would be mocking it relentlessly

>y-you don't like c-cartoons for children?!?
>s-soy!
the state of EUfags, lamo

That's the one with a million fucking action scenes and almost no story, right?

How can one person be so wrong without providing any support for their claims?

In what way did TCW mess with the continuity? Just about all of it's stories are self contained. It's biggest change was why the clones followed Order 66. That and making Anakin a much better character.

Yes

Is this Sup Forums?

>In what way did TCW mess with the continuity?
Anakin having an apprentice that nobody ever talks about

Everything was correct.
Show is shit.
EU was never canon.
This thread belongs in Sup Forums
Damn, you're 0 for 3.

cartoon grievous > movie grievous

Yeah definitely not kino then. The action was good but it went on for too long with no breather, and they had a ton of characters they added without making us care.

Sure, but he's actually a little too much of a threat in that cartoon. It would be hard to include him in anything after that.

>2003 was 14 years ago
>anyone 4 and over at the time is 18+
Were you dropped as a child?

>0 for 3
What? Also, is the only criticism I've seen so far that's stood out.

Didn't Anakin also have one in the CGI Clone Wars series?

Well it makes sense when you have context of how it actually was presented. The first two seasons (which is practically everything released up until the intro to Grievous) we're shorts that were aired in between tv shows on CN. Small, action packed cartoons built to entertain for the short time they were on. It wasn't until later that Genndy got rights to make legitimate episodes for it based on the Battle of Coruscant and Anakin's trial on Nelvaan.

*were

and the first three episodes of Samurai Jack season 5 were good too

>2007 was 40 years ago

Yes

Also the successor series "The Clone Wars" -even the three episode "movie" released before the series went on air.

>Hahahahaaha Hutt babby movie hahahahaha
>First episode featuring Yoda and the Clone Troopers: "Damn this is some good shit".

Fucking JOUSTING. Jesus you don't get any cooler than that. Red ARC trooper was always the best

>I've seen it as a kid
>and I'm 19.
lol

youtube.com/watch?v=qga3qf88fCM

Without a doubt the best portrayal of Anakin we've ever had, and all the Jedi, for that matter.

What are you, 14?

>that exquisite art direction
>those beautiful character designs
>all those action packed combat scenes
>the timing and the stylized animating, not complex but not simple, digestible and not jarring
>literally Samurai Jack with star wars skin

gonna watch this series again, absolute kino
Lucas leaving clone wars on gendy was probably one of the wisest things he did

>Is this kino?

And then Lucas fired Gendy, declared his cartoon not canon and made his own vastly inferior CGI shite Clone HurrDurr Wars

It's as if Lucas needed other people to reign in his vision of Star Wars so that he wouldn't destroy it by his own hands.

yes.

can we just get a star wars board already?

They depicted him near the end of the war, no? Could be he got better over time. ( 2D )

The 2D cartoon's appearance is literally his first ever appearance, it's even in the dialogue "SOME NEW TYPE OF DROID, HE'S MURDERING US" or something like that. The 2D cartoon was also EXPLICITLY declared non-canon by George back when he made the CGI one, Gendy even made a thinly veiled asshurt over this.

Both clone wars series had no right being as good as they were

His first appearance is like, fighting multiple council masters simultaneously. In anything but that cartoon, two or three council masters could just pick his ass up with the force and smash him repeatedly against the wall until he was a pile of trash. Let's be honest, rule of cool prevails too much in that cartoon for it to be canon.

I remember watching this before Ep III came out and thought general grievous was the coolest motherfucker ever. Genndys got such a unique way of conveying action scenes. Grievous was fucking OP as fuck.

Then I saw III in theatres and for the first time in my life felt embarrassment while watching a movie.

He was seriously injured in Clone Wars prior to the release of Episode III, right? That's why I've always seen his fall in III to go the way it did, without as much resistance.

Obi Wan pounding a hot aryan milf I something I didn't expect.

No, that cartoon operated on the OT view of the Force where it wasn't this videogamey God Mode that it became in the prequels. And the only reason it became so bullshit in the prequels is because of the 90s videogames starting the trend of Force being THAT stupidly overpowered.
Jedi Knight Dark Forces 2 is the biggest offender with this

From my point of view, wiping out all the Mandalorian paid fanfic makes TCW kino.

>You are a foolish old man who knows NOTHING of the dark side!

fucking retard.

Since when did George say that Clone Wars wasn't canon? The last time I remember George didn't say shit and just let Filoni run the continuity to shit while paying for it and giving his suggestions. It was only deemed noncanon by the cut of the EU in 2014, and it's shown that Clone Wars is still canon in Legends as there are references to Clone Wars in Legends novels.

No it didn’t. Mace Windu spends a whole episode flying around punching thousands of robots into scrap with his bare hands and force jumps like 2 miles.

Genndy Cline Wars is fucking insane with Jedi power levels.

youtu.be/mj07qh51zPI

Your memory is selective as shit.

I don't remember that scene at all, mostly because I hate this literal nigger that's LITERALLY called "Dindu". Fuck libtards, they need to be gassed.

That scene is probably part of why they don’t talk about the cartoon and went with the CG one. What the fuck is even the point of showing up to a battlefield with an army if one guy can shitstomp entire militaries with his bare fucking hands. Power creep is part of why the EU was such fucking cancer, nobody was content with their so cool character just being a dude with a sword, he or she had to be the baddest one. It just kept escalating, remember that game where a single Jedi crashed an entire star destroyer while standing on the ground and was too cool to carry his lightsaber the right way so he held it like he was in fucking naruto?

Force Unleashed wasn't even canon to EU, user.

Clone Wars was good though. Visuals were a little weird, but you get used to them. The 2d one was all style and no substance. Watchable and fun, but made some weird choices, even for the SW universe.

LOL, what the fuck are you talking about? Everyone spends that entire cartoon flying around like superman killing 1000 droids per second at Mach 11. Are you sure you're not talking about the cartoon network one? The force use in that one is a lot more consistent with the films.

Ah nvm he's just trying to bait.

>The 2d one was all style and no substance.
Like literally everything Gendy makes, Samurai Jack included. Especially the 5th season. Biggest disappointment for me right next to Metal Gear Solid 5 and Final Fantasy 15.

>Spergs out at the existence of a black person in Star Wars
>A series with literal aliens
I think it's pretty clear who needs to be gassed.

>pulling an entire Star Destroyer out of the sky from the ground with the force
>not kino
youtu.be/1_aOR6H9h0I?t=7

The day of the rope will come you niggers and niggerlovers.

Probably unironically the best piece of star wars media and that's sad

>grown up to be soy boy

>kit fisto got the gendy treatment and plo koon didn't

Caring about official canon is the stupidest shit imaginable. Never when watching a movie or TV series has my enjoyment depended on company policy as to whether its events "count".
It's like everyone else views this stuff as documents of a fictional history rather than entertainment.

The 3D cartoon made up for it by making Plo the cool guy while shitting on the green tentacle subhuman

The 3d clone wars actually had a final season, but it was cancelled.

Here are the episodes, lines all finished, rendering unfinished. Pretty fun to watch, regardless of the quality.

youtube.com/watch?v=wg4FoXJQE08&list=PL56HvPdcoDBawjnfYPwN9klaroPfqUtZf

You're not wrong, but it is annoying how there's really no happy medium between him being overpowered and useless. He's supposed to be presented as someone at least capable of taking on jedi in combat in the movie, but he jobs hard in his only fights. They specifically mention he's changing the shape of the war, but his strategic accomplishments are all prior to the movie's timeframe. Then the TCW comes out and just ends up making him a stereotypical saturday morning cartoon villain who can never get a win.

>final season
Unfortunately no, that was pieces of the 6th and 7th season.
We are missing two and half seasons..
Filoni himself confirmed that "Lost Episodes" is only half of Season 6 that they had been working on and they had Seasons 7 and 8 planned with 8 being intended to be the final one.

shut up nerd

Stay mad at facts, shitstain.
You'll never be as mad as I am at (((Didney))) for taking a big fat shit on Clone Wars and Star Wars as a whole anyway.

You were two years old in 2003 retard.

Contrary to that, wasn't EU Vader a weak piece of shit who could barely walk without using the force?

Fuck yeah.

He's just poorly conceived, so they just tweak him to be a threat in whatever piece of media he's in. In the original cartoon, he's taking out half the Jedi Council simultaneously and also a military genius. In the movies, the only difficulty is catching him. In TCW he's like, slightly better than Ahsoka, so he can be her foil. He's just a beatable villain for whoever faces him, and in the original cartoon where everyone is Force Superman, he needs to be this unstoppable monster to be a threat.

I have to agree. The downside of having really inclusive canon is any writer with a terrible idea can make decisions, like Traviss and her 3 million clones vs a hundred quintillion battle droids. Disney met with minimal flack when they killed it solely because of sun crushers and force storms and Luuke clones that were completely unfamiliar for people who thought Yoda lifting an X-Wing was an amazing display of power.

To be fair, I think Vader was supposed to be pretty weak compared to his old self.

if you are a manchild that likes ''badass'' fight scenes then sure

Totally, better than the entire CGI series

not after the final season of Samurai Jack
What a fucking hack.

The first 3 episodes were great though.

I just reason that it's cartoon exaggeration. It only works in the cartoon artform.

What did he mean by this?

>IG88 cavalry unit
I never asked for this. But I'm glad it was given to me.

He knew exactly what he was doing

He's talking about the CGI series. Anakin the cartoon doesn't have an apprentice.

its a fucking cartoon you pathetic fucks. the very first fucking episode has yoda, the literal best jedi ever fucking making a bet with soldiers lives to win support of a fucking traitor government for fucks sake.

who the fucking shit would ever like this garbage, its written for 2 year olds. there is nothing good about this fucking CARTOON.

He get's btfo by Windu. Which is why he has trouble breathing in the movie.

IMO Windu, Yoda, Anakin, and Obi Wan could handle him though he was an incredibly threat

MMMM YES YODA I AM

TRADE FOR SUPPORT WITH LIVES OF LOYAL SOLDIERS I WILL MMHMMM

FUCKING SHIT THIS WRITING IS MMMHMMM

its fucking garbage.