Was Jack about to cry?

>This facial expression.
>He couldn't kill Ashi when she asked him to.
>He dropped his sword.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QZTT301RMLs
strawpoll.me/12982841
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh what, you gonna cwy? You gonna cwy with your widdle cap'n kangaroo haircut? Come on tough guy, let me see you cwy.

Jack has moved to a level of sadness beyond tears user

youtube.com/watch?v=QZTT301RMLs

Episode 9 kicked me square in the fucking stomach. WOULDN'T A KIDNAPPING HAVE SUFFICED?!

"You want more suffering with that Waifu?"

The Human Marionette trope works better on friends or siblings. NOT ON FUCKING LOVERS!

Nah, man. Gotta Casca her somehow. Mind break and ego death via body mutilation is the closest to full blown intense forced watch rape Genndy can get. So he's going for it.

Can't wait for Ashi to come out of this a walking vegetable, lacking all memories, with the mentality of a 3 year old. Expect Jack to go back to beard and long hair while he takes care of her and they set up the boat season that goes halfway in and then inevitably gets delayed halfway through the season for 10 more years.

the absolute state of all Jashifags including myself right now

Grimfag detected

go back tvtropes please.

You say that like this season wasn't already grim and being grim is somehow pulling shit out of the void that never was.

This is Genndy's recurring dream WITH his crush. He wouldn't let his crush die.

But he never got together with his crush, so even if she doesn't die they're probably not getting together kn the end

Well it is his fantasy story and all the hints point towards them both wanting a relationship (Jack just is afraid to lose her to Aku)

Maybe he wasn't, but Ashi definitely is under that mask.
>Have no control of any of your body's actions
>your body is fighting the love of your life
>the muzzle around your face subsides long enough for one sentence
>beg him to kill you of his own free will to stop the madness
>he doesn't
>now have to be trapped behind your own eyes watching as you torture the one person on the entire planet who showed you affection
>still muzzled so can't even say comforting words to ease the horrible pain you are both going through
Being Ashi is suffering.

Those large soulless eyes are begging for a waterworks moment in the finale.

. strawpoll.me/12982841

>jack finally gets his smile and optimism back
>proceeds to have it taken away again on top falling for aku...again

I'm kinda glad desu. Punished Jack was one of the best things from this season

jack has actually cried on screen before, this didnt really look like it. maybe the new animators just dont have a good grasp of him yet.

That poor girl.
I hope things work out for her

Nah, I foresee no scenario where Ashi gets a happy ending. Most likely scenario is that she manages to fight Aku's influence or uses her last breath as Jack pierces her with the sword long enough to use Aku's magic against him and tear open a portal to the past for Jack.

This episode kicked me in the fucking balls. I can't wait to see the level of suffering next week. It's gonna be insane.

Seriously, this would be so fucking Kino it would be insane. I'm almost convinced her demon form's face was designed around this single purpose.

This episode felt like fucking heroin withdrawal combined with being kicked in the balls while someone informed me that my dog had died.

Honestly the more I look at Demon Ashi's design, the more I'm convinced it was designed around the idea of tears flowing. It really completes her face would would make for an incredibly powerful scene.

When?

several times. most notable is the episode when he ends up in japan and has flashbacks to his childhood.

oh he also cries in the episode when hes possessed by aku, and cries in the comics.

gotta get blacked

Possibly. The only time I can think of when he actually cried was when he found the ruins of his kingdom, and at that time he was alone.

Kind of a laser guided perfect torture for her, too, having her will stripped away and used as a weapon.

The face of JUSTice