Other urls found in this thread:

coub.com/view/eg0ig
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>identifying salt.jpeg

Sodium chloride. That's what I said.

That's what I said Sodium Cholride

>Trumpanzee tears never tasted so sweet

coub.com/view/eg0ig

Why the fuck was the First Order five miles away from the base? The only reason the Empire were doing it was so they would be outside the shield the rebels were using - they didn't have shields this time!

>hmmm
>*crunch*
>It's sand

was there not any better way to let the viewers know the entire planet was salt?

They could've done a planetary scan. It might have seemed too Star Trek, but I think Luke did a scan like that before landing on Dagobah.

>It’s totally not Hoth guys. See. It’s salt!
I hate Nu Wars so goddamn much

>hmmm
>*crunch*
>it’s feed

>captain, I am detecting unusual amounts of preadolescent beings getting rekt on the planet's surface

They talk before about Crate being some weird mineral planet, ergo the red earth and crystal. I don't know why it even needed to be said the white dust is salt, it becomes pretty clear it's not a snow planet.

admiral gender studies hyperspaced their bombardment cannons

But they were still flying half a ship.

It was so awkwardly delivered and felt out of place.

*sluuuurrrp*

yep, definitely shit

*sluuuurrrp*

This'll make us rich, Sne-

Rian Johnson should be put in prison. im not even joking.

Is there any scene in this piece of shit that isn't embarrassing to watch?

Before the movie even started.

>hmmm
>*sips*
>Different sand

>sand

>SALT

>SHIRTLESS

>FLYBOYS

They had some huge defence turrets near base, can't land transports that close I guess. Battle itself is still boring shit compared to Hoth though, despite them trying so hard to copy it.

My thoughts exactly
No imagination at all

They could have... y'know... fly half a ship into the rebel base.

Why not land on the stupid turrets or
>blast them from space

>Battle itself

The fucking speeders never fired a single shot

I'm amazed I haven't seen more gifs of this floating around the internet.

Like everything thing in the movie it's a massive waste. I'd have no issue with it resembling Hoth, the red dust flying around is aesthetic and interesting tactic for battle but wait, there's barely any fucking battle because of how much time the movie pissed away and there's literally no time left.

And why does it even matter if it's salt??

Because Rian Johnson is an edgelord and he ruined star wars on purpose. its the greatest troll in world history.

It's not ice. It's not Hoth. Some stupid way to tie back to the theme about letting go of old traditions, by not-exactly copying Hoth.

It honestly makes no sense.

I mean, I would have preferred it to be anthrax, but I knew they wouldn't kill the protagonists like that, in a SW film.

Eso dije, cloruro de sodio

>rey: "is it a good time to talk right now?"
>kylo: "no not really"

how the fuck did this make it as a rey/kylo force talking scene, this is like what you say when you just randomly call someone drunk

So people don't think it's Hoth.

What if it happened in reverse?

Something something carrie fisher something cocaine

It's more like
>rey: Now's not a good time, I'd really rather we didn't
>kylo: me too
It's still a set up for a shitty quip though

Not Anakin or Luke.