It's a Sally tries to seduce Don with her nightdress episode

>it's a Sally tries to seduce Don with her nightdress episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d3_AAkpY6aw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

perfect eyebrows

Jfc

How old is she here, in the image in which I can see her nipples and the shape of her young breasts? I wish I felt like jerking off right now.

being jailbait was her only appeal, won't be seeing much of her now that she's circling the bowl

somewhere there is a gif/webm of her at an award show or talk show and she is literally making a grown man sweat

wtf, I love Mad Men now!

>>it's a Sally tries to seduce Don with her totally not arousing 1930's nightdress episode

FTFY

Did she get an Emmy nomination for this amazing scene?

this, does anyone have it?

why is this allowed

bump

>bites her lip
How do they give a small child direction on the set? How do they explain what this scene is about and why they're having her make certain facial expressions? I'll bet Matthew Weiner took a few Weinstein-ish liberties off-set with her.

That would make an interesting interview, now that she's an adult.

>Mad Men 1970's
>It's a Glen spends an unhealthy amount of time around where Betty is buried

>...and seeds the ground with his cummies. There's so much salt in the Earth that nothing grows there again and the bare dirt crunches when the groundskeepers walk on it.

They just put an ice cream advert

That smooth, perfect skin...

Is that true? That's not a bad idea.

never mind

youtube.com/watch?v=d3_AAkpY6aw

There's a whole cottage industry of child actor coaches who know how to put that sort of stuff into frames of reference kids can understand. For instance, in VVitch, there's s scene where the son basically has an orgasm in his pants over Jesus, and the director told him to act like he just won a soccer game after running hard for hours.

ok now bite your lips and look really horny

i dont remember that scene

Interesting.

lmao

She'd be so good at humiliating me while I stroke.

like how?

There is none better than her.

I really don't want to jerk off to a little girl..

I made it up

Well I'd be stroking while sitting on the ground in the corner while she bullies me by taking me back to my middle school trauma. She'd talk about how all the other boys in school are bigger than me and I'm so weak and small and none of the girls will ever want me. In fact they laugh at me and go "Ick!" when my name comes up in conversation. She'll tell me what a spaz I am and how I can't carry on a conversation or keep eye contact with anyone. It goes on. She then walks over to me, stands over me, sticks a finger in her puss, and wipes it on my upper lip so I can smell it while I jerk, and then walks back to her her place a few feet away because she'd never want to touch a creature like me sexually. She's a very generous mistress. It all goes on and on and on.

It's the part where he dies

pls gib

wow and is this some sort of relationship?

It's called sado-masochism.

Exactly this. I don't see it as an act of prostitution. She probably just lives in my building next door and is bored with her work and life and is willing to go along with it for her sick entertainment since she knows I don't have the guts to try to make a move on her. She'll go along with this sick entertainment so long as I bring her a nice bottle of wine. She's probably working out some issues of her own but we are definitely not in a relationship, nor does she like me at all only using me for her own psycho purposes. This is all the while that I'd love to get with her but I don't make a move because I know she'd never let me. It's very pic related-ish.

i'd only be into it if she let me see her good bits bare

Oh she shows her tits. Why not? Along with giving me a whiff of her pussy stank she might give me the occassional sight of her puss as well. She'd sit on my bar stool and simply pull her panties to the side while hiking up her skirt. This would only happen at a distance though. Again, she'd never let me touch her.

and let me cum on her hosiery

Certainly. She'd wear hosing all day at work and then take it off while at my place (because she'd never let a creature like me in her place) and let me rub those panty hose on my dick.

Why is she literally perfect bros?

i want to shoot my load in the foot of those and then she puts them on and has cummy feet

Oh God no! She's repulsed by me. We're both using each other but she wants nothing to do with me except to exercise her own demons. She'll just let me keep her soiled hosiery.

I got the girl for you

Is that an excitable nipple

That's the look she gives me when most of this is happening. It's a sort of resigned pity.

Is this butt age-appropriate?

Is she signing a literal photo of her foot?

i want to put the tip of my penis inside her vagina and masturbate briefly to completion

she looks like a turkish man

reminder that
-she wears string
-she is not a virgin

>-she wears string
???

She would never allow me to do that. The bit of smelly finger I described here and the occasional sight of her puss but only at a distance is the closest I'd get.

i'd do the same to her mouth and anus too

Good God, your right.

>anus
The anus of young Sally or sassy teen Sally?

sassy

Looking at the other pictures she's signing, I mean it's obviously just a bunch of creepy old men. She must know.

>when she catches you staring at her feet

only a few more years and she'll be the new spokesman for nutri-system lel. Sup Forums virgins on suicide watch

Be honest. You could really go either way, couldn't you?

woah

its a meme to shop pictures of feet that actresses are signing

no im a moral person

But of course.

N*rdic women age like shit. Meds are where it's at

Sure

>Directed, written and choreographed by Adam Sandler

You'd do the same thing. So would I.

situation 1.
A femdom cfnm gf Sally who you never get to see naked and forces you into a chastity device before allowing you to be in the same room as her. Pegs you in the mating press position and forces you to clean anything your cock spills
situation 2.
A nudist gf Sally that never allows you to be naked in her presence and requires you to only ever go down on her licking her pussy and ass. You can never orgasm in her presence and any erections you have must be kept hidden from her.

which would you prefer?

Definitely situation 2. Oh, wait. Are we talking about season 1 Sally or season 7 Sally?

>chastity device

Both of those situations are god awful but any man who wears a chastity device should just cut off his balls and do the world a fucking favor

why is she always so greasy bros?

Cummies

Wot
She's creamy.

plis no lewd

Fuck this childless roastie

>can you image being part of the film crew and had to be there with a group of men while filming a little girl masturbating

No you're not. You're perfect with perfect golden eyes.

slut