/trek/

Pon farr edition

Nobody wants the BVC?

Remember, Sup Forums is a B5 and SG1 board, plebs.

Why are we to believe an alien species that evolved in a completely different ecosphere would also have racial groups that corresponded to those found on Earth?

It appears we've lost our sex appeal, Captain.

Tell me Captain, if B5 and SG1 is so good, then why are there no good threads about it?

Speak for your god damn self

Why did they sexualize dax so much?

Because Dax is for sexual

Because the superior one came to late to the show.

where the fuck is my holodoc?
*unzips dick*

Sup Forums inverse law. When something is unanimously agreed to be great, it's discussed very little generally because there's nothing left to say about it.

>uh yeah we gotta rub this baby oil on each other because there might be uh space germs

How did Raimi get away with this

Considering their blood is copper based, they would probably be some sort of greenish hues in terms of skin color.

I think they did tint Nimoys skin with green in some episodes of the original ST.

That's the most retarded shit. Vulcans can be white, asian, or black.
But then pretty much all the more elaborate alien are white people in suits.
They never have a alien species which is just Asian actors in prosthetic.
But Vulcans share our ethnography.

His tits are a weird shape. Are they fat or muscle?

the thumbnail looks like Jim Carey with tits

What does Vulcan vagina look and smell like, I wonder.

convergent evolution

cause she's a whore in real life.

considering vulcans are quite OCD and have extreme olfactory sensitivity, their vaginas are probably super clean and spiffy. also they probably develop a green hue when engorged with blood from arousal.

Ancient Aliens™ seeded the galaxy and made sure the process of evolution on most planets would create humanoid species that would look similar to them. Even if they look similar for different reasons.

That's exactly what I thought. Exactly. Holy shit, user. It's so great to be on the same page. If human blood is red and human pussies, at least Europeans pussies, are pink then Vulcan pussies with their green blood would be a shade of green or blue, right? Also, their pussies probably are kept very very clean. Probably not hairy though. I don't see Vulcans having a lot of body hair.

Explain their big ass eyebrows, probably a fine groomed landing strip above it.

Well I assume they're mammals, but being from a desert planet like Vulcan I can't imagine their evolution would have much need for a great deal of body hair. Also, there humans who have significantly less body hair than members of their same species with some even unable to grow facial hair. It's not hard for me to imagine the retention of body heat (which is body hair and pubic hair's primary purpose) being necessary biologically.

Do you think when we're older there will be convincing VR where you can be an officer on DS9?

>convincing VR where you can be an officer on DS9?
There's already VR for a trip around the 1701-D

Am I legitimately supposed to believe that they can transport people across light years, traverse space FtL, go through wormholes, and go back in time but they haven't cured DEATH ITSELF yet?

IMMERSION RUINED

u would. all of them.

>Vulcans
>More advanced than humans
>Live in caves

he aint dun a dam thang 'n' U KNO IT!

So true, my friend. So very true, buddy, my lad.

Her sweet ass and tig ol' bitties was the only reason to watch that shit show

>Her sweet ass and tig ol' bitties was the only reason to watch that shit show

Another plebbitoid tourist with taste like a toilet patee.

Please see your ass to the door and don't come back.

>***Brain rattling intensifies in user***

2 two too too theiu

Apparently genetic modification gives people caricaturish autism according to DS9 or leaves them as genocidal madmen according to the other series.

It's very reminiscent of the Jewish-Pavlovian method of psychologically handslapping the viewer regarding topics they most probably can't fully grasp.

phlox gets off on it. Why do you think they have to stay in there for so long ;)

Trip fucked up not taking her up on her offer. I would have, in an instant. She was cute af

She had those expandable lips that would've made for some great lip action.

You know, if Quark would've stayed with that one Klingon lady I wonder how ugly their kids would be?

He bagged a future empress in the same season. And also got pregnant. Trip is a complicated guy.

Le denobulan faec XDDDD

I wonder why star trek has never tired making more animated stuff since TAS. I know that stuff is mostly aimed at kids but they could do some pretty amazing stuff since then. Maybe could get a lot of the cast together from all of the shows in the past. Seeing all the doctors and captains and so on all together doing stuff would be nice to see at least once.

What would've happend if he had gotten pregnant from the princess?

>He bagged a future empress in the same season.
Umm..who?

Did he sleep with mirror empress sato? I know Archer did.. well mirror archer

Mirror Trip was a wreck who was stuck near the warp core for most of his career. I think it was implied that he and T'pol had a begruding friends with benefits relationship.

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

Is that a Faceapp smile or his real smile?

top right in your picture. They come across that freighter that's transporting/kidnapping the future monarch in stasis, he escapes with her and they end up on that swamp planet.

can't remember if that ep. was hot garbage or a fun romp
the actress is poo-in-loo elite, married to salmon rushdie

nice Trips but it's mitt romney, not Dukat

I found it utterly forgettable, just lame cliches.

Apparently the guy who played Soval on Enterprise was going to play Tuvok on Voyager.

I liked this character a lot, he was the perfect smug Vulcan.

Oh yeah I remember now. The really posh alien

Is the one on the right that white chick who pretends to be black?

Damnit, Jim. I'm a doctor not a _______!

This.

It's Star Trek cannon. The entire Alpha Quadrant was seeded by a species that ultimately left the galaxy.

Gimp

a real DAMNsel in DYStress ;P

Bullshit.
Tv discusses the popular, with no bearing on how good or bad it is. They will waste hundreds of posts in either praise or condemnation.

B5 is a real anomaly. It's just too surreal at times to put into the normal categories of 1-10 or thumbs up.
Sup Forums's B5 threads are for the most part rare but tend to get into the 100s of posts. This coming from someone who has been here for the past two years.

I thought Ezri's mom was kind of hot desu

Didn't she say her race only had an anus for sexual reproduction? I could have sworn

literally what

Since we know humans are around in the 29th century and beyond I guess it's okay to assume that Starfleet also lasted that long. Didn't they have some time travel ship in Voyager to keep the timelines straight? That looked very similar to a federation vessel. And then there's that guy from Enterprise who I think was from even further ahead than that.

???

Watch it again. She tells Tucker to give her a butt baby

who here twilight zone marathon?

Enterprise had at least one redeeming quality, it showed Vulcans for what they truly are: complete assholes.

Fun will now commence

And their mirror episodes weren't bad

it had a few
but yeah, it was quite successful in showing them as assholes, other race too while we're at that. The episode about P'Jem was great

>three threes
trips confirm,
Rod sterling > gene "rot 'n' buried"

her sister Irl is hot too

those pecs are muscle

Tim Russ has a steady diet of 5/10 convention whores which keeps him at peak efficiency

PROMENADE!!!

What does Caitian vagina look and smell like, I wonder.

furries should be shot

oh look its another race bait post

go away reddit

I wish more women would have this asthetic

Or I wish Ezri Dax hadn't fucked up my perception of what the ideal woman could be

I refuse to believe that this was a warp capable species

>Would you like to inspect my engines?

thats not race baiting you soyboy brainlet plebbitor

Friendly reminder that the original series did everything better.

Thats not a woman that's a young girl

>You failed to save her.

>girl

Star trek is a show about the future but it's been 20+ years since we've gotten anything but prequels :/

The franchise is over. Time to look for a different series for that kind of thing.

Delet this!!!!

Their pussy juices are a halucinagen for humans.

Doesn't a desert environment necessitate more body hair for keeping sand out of places?

No. Hair is hot. Even worse with a thin atmosphere.