/who/ - Doctor Who General

Shona companion edition

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n2-fAYJTxAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

inb4 trip drama

What's /who/'s favorite midwestern emo band?

I do not dislike donald trump
And I say that as a fan

CUTE

facebook com/groups/170204020197882/about/

yes you do.

He has actually gotten a shitton done this year, when you look past the hysteria caused by his twitter shitposts

put your trip back on

I really want BF about Perkins and twelfth doctor. He easily the best companie of twelfth

>its a drumpf thread

TRICK TOCK DRUMPHY.......

oh neato
did he ever go back and make a poster for the week he missed when he was sick or something?

Why the fuck did Cartmel fizzle out after making Doctor Who good again? None of his VNAs or audios are any good, and he hasn't done anything notable outside of Who besides those Vinyl Detective books? Was the Cartmel Masterplan just a fluke?

Nope :( I thought he didn't do Eaters / Empress / WEAT cause they didn't pay him for them for some reason

Doctor Who is dead.

Doctor, who is dead?

long live doctor who

spinoff ideas GO

The Scringestone Chronicles

>Hi honey!

tfw jessica will never call you honey

And Nurse Who begins

I prefer this incarnation of Chibnall.

Thread theme: youtu.be/n2-fAYJTxAE

only seppo reaction i enjoy thoroughly

Cornetto Trilogy but it's the trips

Did the first doctor have amnesia towards the end of his life? Why would he forget where he parked his tardis?

The Three Chibnalls starring the Ballchinian, Butters Stotch, and Peter Griffin

Doctor Who gives ah shit

You stole that joke from tumblr, m8.

Kamen Rider Who

did she forgive dave?

Give me a rundown.
Cast the trips. Now!

Not until Dave learned to forgive himself

It's HER turn now, learn to share silly boys!

So, the rumours, are they true?

>tfw that is probably what mcganon said to neo

yes

Other Trips of truth. Poor Neo!

why is she so shiny?

regenerating is a very sweaty process

I miss you Saya user.

Neo as every Simon Pegg character
Cloister as every Nick Frost character

We could very well be having the sweatiest doctor yet.

I dream of an Asian twink companion.

I do more than just dream about it tbqh

You daydream about it as well.

That's not a twink mate. THIS is a twink.

daydreaming while my hand is occupied, yes

they're both twinks, user
you aren't "twinks can't have visible muscle" user are you?

I love how Thirteen clenches her fists in excitement before she presses the button.

While your hand is occupied with typing your posts on this general, yes.

it was a really nice touch desu, good subtle way to show off her personality

oh brilliant

Also, this shot was fucking great. If this is a taste of the direction in Jodie's era then I'm hyped.

That's basically a Twelve era shot though, Talalay did it

while the other hand is stroking my cock, yes

Stroking your pet chicken, yes.

Nah, mine's just twinkier.

*Oberlin

Can Talalay please stay.

who's going to write the twink companion yaoi fic for ST2.5?

I do appreciate that Chibnall went for a more show don't tell approach with emphasis on Talalay's directing and 13's body language and less on dialogue. I think it's more of a risk than people give credit for.

stroking my penis, the 7 inch meat rod between my legs, yes

Why would you name your pet chicken "Penis, the 7 inch meat rod between my legs"? Give it a normal name like Tiffany.

I was hoping the thread would die on this post.

what if we get an episode of the chase with the cast, with bradders hosting and jodie being the chaser

Well then who's on the team? Also, reminder of Weakest Link with Series 2 cast.

chibnall, the new companions, and briggs making a triumphant return to game shows.

What about one where the team is Jodie. the Two Companions, and Chibnall,. Bradley is hosting, the chaser is some nerdy ass who expert and it's a Who trivia themed chase?

That would be kino as fuck, they need to bring back the game show promo episodes

>the chaser is some nerdy ass who expert
make it moffat.

they couldn't make the entire episode doctor who trivia or it'll just reveal how little the new companions and potentially jodie too know about doctor who

Finished last soy mirror s4 ep. That was an interesting one, I liked how it started and the setting a lot but it got less interesting as it went on.

>potentially jodie

definitely jodie, lets not pretend she was a superfan before she was cast or we're setting ourselves up for disappointment

The show is just Jodie and the Companions being "fuck man we don't know the name of the red cloaked women that first appeared in Brain of Morbius, we just act for a living" and it ends up just being a 1v1 trivia battle between Chibnall and Moffat
I'd watch the fuck outta that.

Overall I think BM S4 was definitely the worst series. WAY too much reliance on the "cookie" technology. Like literally every episode except ep5 had some element of consciousness trapped inside technology. Too samey.

>tfw no RTD, Moff, Chibb and Briggs trivia competition

1. briggs
2. rtd
3. moff
4. chib

is how i would expect that to go.

>RTD, Moff, Chibnall, Briggs as the team and the Chaser is /who/ as a collective.

GB is hosting

>definitely jodie, lets not pretend she was a superfan before she was cast or we're setting ourselves up for disappointment
also this. and with jodie being a woman, she'd get criticised endlessly by more toxic male fans for being a "fake fan"

they're enraged enough as is, no need to make it worse

do you think jodie atleast has seen nuwho to prepare or nah?

Isn't it funny how he hasn't removed this part yet?

It's a bit disheartening how little the recent major actors have been fans. Matt, Karen, and Jenna I know for sure weren't fans, and going back Billie wasn't a fan. I think I remember an interview where Jenna said she'd never seen a single episode and barely knew the premise.

Most of the time it has a happy ending, though. Moffat sent a copy of Tomb of the Cybermen to Matt, who called him up after it was finished (in the dead of night) to rant about how amazing it was and then wrote a fan fic about the Doctor meeting Einstein.

>this is revenge, cracka!

I'm sure she's sat down and watched at least a doctor era or two
has she said in interviews how much of a fan she was before being cast?

I just thought it would be fun to watch them in that position because i know for a fact that they wouldn't actually know much. I don't get why you'd criticize the actors for not being superfans who know all the trivia. Of course at least having decent knowledge of the characters is important obviously, but at the end of the day they're really just there to act.

she's british. it's a given that she's seen at least a little bit of it

That explains the minisode starring The Doctor and Einstein, then.

Did any other doctor have as much creative input as Capaldi did? Didn't he get to work alongside moffat on his final regeneration speech, and alongside talalay for how it was directed?

you say that but we just had capaldi who was the man who personally got them to bring back old cibbers

WE know that, but ultimately it would be spun as bad press because "wtf these doctor who actors don't know about the show they've become a part of, doctor who is dead"

She has little kids, I am sure she watches it with them regularly.

He had pretty unprecedented input. Very collaborative era. Capaldi era is the Moff/Minchin/Capaldi/Talalay dream team.

i personally dont think theres anything wrong with them not knowing shit about the show but having the new ambassador for the show fuck up every question about the show isnt a good look

>Didn't he get to work alongside moffat on his final regeneration speech,
moff came up with a few ideas and let capaldi run with it and have the final say on the speech, he obviously added his own lines too