YOU MAY KNOW EVERYTHING I'M GOING TO DO BUT THAT'S NOT GONNA HELP YOU CUS I KNOW EVERYTHING YOUR GOING TO DO! STRANGE...

YOU MAY KNOW EVERYTHING I'M GOING TO DO BUT THAT'S NOT GONNA HELP YOU CUS I KNOW EVERYTHING YOUR GOING TO DO! STRANGE ISN'T IT!
>grrrrrrrrrrrrraaa!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_5x1yL2kGT0
youtube.com/watch?v=TJZfptketUc
sonicstadium.org/2017/04/rumour-sonic-mania-to-include-animated-cut-scenes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

probably the most memorable moment out of that entire movie

Nope

wrong

Look Alike was an insanely catchy song.

>not SHUT UP TAILS

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE SONIC NIC NIC NIC NIC~

this movie fucking rocked

I love treasurehunter knuckles

I don't know why sonic in this movie had a southern accent, or why it goes with him so much does he live on south island

>yfw sonic forces lets you play as a fucking OC

When I was younger my parents just played discs and tapes over and over, even though we had cable and I was allowed free access, I remember this one very fucking well. It was pretty good.

What the name gonna be
>fire the fox

>Jade the hedgehog

no, user, I'm not joking
youtube.com/watch?v=_5x1yL2kGT0

user, how haven't you heard?

Shut up Westly

Inb4 that former Archie Comics employee sues for being able to customize characters to look like his OC donutsteels.

There's no Echidna species option for this very reason

awuosdhaowudhawod WHY fuckFF FIUCk FIUCugvcGUvuvk INIING WHYYYYYYYYYY SEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>not embracing the autism and enjoying the absurdity of an all out edgy plot OC game

Are you fucking kidding me, what if I want to make red sonic? Or doctor knuckles?

How would you know the trailer just came out

Hey, this doesn't look that b--

Oh yeah, I forgot hating Sonic was "board culture". DUH, I HATE EVERYTHING.

That's super lame. I wanted to make a predator.

youtube.com/watch?v=TJZfptketUc
>your OC uses gadgets and guns like shadow the hedgehog
>songs with lyrics that sound like they come straight out of an anime

GOTY

why would I be mad if I didn't hate Sonic? I hate SEGA for ruining my favorite videogame franchise

So uh... The whole movie is up on youtube. How many people here would be up for togethertubing it?

>togethertube
is that some kind of off-brand cytube?

I saw it on Twitter, you can make bears, hedgehogs, rabbits, wolves, birds, cats, and dogs.

I figured it was because Knuckles is the last echidna as established in past games, except for the secret echidna tribe from Chronicles which are non-canon (in part because of the lawsuit).

I thought knuckles was just the last of his tribe, not the last echidna in existence at all?

That doesn't mean that they're trying to avoid echidnas

>bear
>rabbit
>wolf
The comics made me want the Witchcarters in another game, and now this happens. Hopefully, the customization options won't be too bare-bones.

>Based South Island Theme will never ever be in a game.

>YOU MAY KNOW EVERYTHING I'M GOING TO DO BUT THAT'S NOT GONNA HELP YOU CUS OUR BOOK IS GETTING CANCELLED BEFORE I CAN DO IT, STRANGE ISN'T IT?!
>[SOUTH ISLAND INTENSIFIES]

Customization includes
>animal type
>male/female
>color
>upper head accessory
>mid head accessory
>lower head accessory
>bodysuit
>gloves
>shoes
And likely some other things because there's a scroll bar and we didn't see all of it

Could be better, but this already looks pretty cool. Falkewulf, Carrotia, and Bearenger, here I come.

Knuckles spinning his four-headed echidna penis like Tails's tails to fly

there's a shitton of different items for each seen in the trailer, including color variants (they don't give you color sliders for everything, probably because they want to prevent you from making everything ugly full saturated primary colors like a lot of OCs are)

>mammals and birds only
>not even any robots
I don't give a fuck

I can't wait to try and recreate Sonichu, or at least ColdSteel. Only reason to buy the game asap.

This is going to be so much fun, man.
I can't wait to see what people come up with. Assuming, of course, that they don't just go full spicy memelord and make thousands of ironically-bad characters.

Imagine if echidnas, bats, and robots are for a for paid dlc.

>gender restricted clothing items
dropped

So...

Which Sup Forums character are you gonna turn into a Sonic character, Sup Forums?

first and foremost

Judy.

The way "Buddy" is swinging about to assist Sonic with the suspiciously more SWATbot looking Death Egg Robos makes me feel like someone watched Sonic SatAM intro and realized Sonic could be more freedom fighter team orientated.

20 years after the pan the US teams had prepped had gone cold.
>Inb4 Sonic Team of JP don't know or care about west stuff
Mm, that doesn't really excuse aimlessly fucking about with the series direction all this time.

The irony is honestly I'm not even that much of a fan of that cartoon or the Archie or Fleetway stuff with the freedom fighters, I'm not even really mad. I'm more strongly disappointed and it's hard to put into words why. I've heard from Sup Forums that whole matter about how Sonic Team US and Sonic Team JP didn't get along, but could never figure why and it didn't bother me then. But now seeing this I can't help but wonder why no one until now realized synergy and success of the brand would be more beneficial than splintering. At this point the fanbase is so fractured (Classic, Adventure, Modern, Boom, Archie) and old I just can't see how this nets it back together. Sonic fan characters aren't even so hot an idea compared to back in the late 90s and early 2000s.

How do people responsible for the fastest thing alive come in too little too late?

This is legendary tier slowpoke. What a mess this has been, everyone involved should be ashamed of themselves.

thank god. we don't need faggots making an already autistic fandom worse.

>Sonic Team of JP have been the same for 20 years
Silly user.

Any screen shots of custom bear characters? Are they actually fuck huge tanky types, or is it literally just the same body on all species and just the ears and snout are different?

Pick a side and stick with it.

It doesn't really matter that a change of hand has been happening over the years if each one repeats the mistakes of the last.

I didn't even go into the shamelessly lazy recycling of the Sonic Generation gimmick to pacify Classic and Modern fans, or how the first warning sign to get their shit together should have been been Naka jumping ship at the tail end of '06's production.

I really enjoy Toei Animation's Sonic stuff, the style is pleasing to watch

From what I understand Sega does not tend to make very good decisions.

I don't think there are any screenshots of bears yet, but I think it's a safe bet that they'll be the same general body type as the other characters - to do otherwise would mean at least double the work for all the clothing models and I doubt they would do that

that's lame. Who wants to play a bear if you're not bear mode?

Didn't he have an Irish accent or something?

I apologize for nothing.

But can I make Mr. Needlemouse?

It's clearly a New York accent, you're both idiots

This shit makes me glad Mario never really got into cartoons

Nigger what? He had at least three cartoons and an anime movie.

You might like the new stuff from Sonic Mania then.

>based gamma and omega are behing a pay wall
its the thought that counts
aslong as if the base game isnt a full flegded $60 then Ill pay for it

Not the same user but dang! that looks great, I didn't even know about that game

That looks amazing. Is there really 2D animation in the game?

Sonic and Knuckles was the last Sonic game I got into. Unless you count the Knuckles Chaotix game.

sonicstadium.org/2017/04/rumour-sonic-mania-to-include-animated-cut-scenes/

Sonic boom sonic boom sonic boooom

Trouble keeps you running fasterrrr
Have you ever heard the songs used in the original cutscenes from the Japanese version? They're insanely catchy

Choke the Chicken and her boy friend Suck the Cock.

Why/how are they bringing back classic sonic?

>Why
Because SEGA wanted to appeal to Classicfags & Mania wasn't an idea when this game started production

>how
Hasn't been explained yet

Is it wrong that I also want Sonic to be customizable?

>why
because generations is the most highly regarded sonic game in recent history

>how
because they can
you don't think they need an internally consistent plot reason for it, do you?

The OC hero gameplay is suspiciously similar to the 3DS sonic boom games, complete with grappling hook/tether
It's the 25th anniversary game but it was delayed a year

It's very possibly the third character was originally going to be boom sonic, but due to the wii u game's reception and the general impression most sonicfags have of boom sonic (ie it's shit and they don't watch the cartoon to have learnt otherwise) they decided to change it to avoid controversy and delayed the game as a result

Well, at least SEGA remembered the cheesy action movie atmosphere that always helped them sell their games, instead of trying to turn Sonic into a "smart" platformer with wisps and all those Mario-lite psychodelic levels.

I expect lots of Judy Hopps clones and Coldsteels.

SEGA hates the franchise and especially the fact that it essentially brought more money than the overly Jap franchises they are proud of. They don't get how furry characters became so popular in the West.

One of the Japan-only released SEGA crossovers had like two mentions of Sonic, one of them by the obvious Alex Kidd lookalike lamenting that his mascot status was stolen by the hedgehog.

Newfag detected.

>Mario isn't in Captain Rainbow? Obviously Nintendo hates him.

>implying

>Modern Sonic, Donut Steel and Classic Sonic
>Classic Sonic looks to have the worst gameplay of the three

Ayyyy

Smartest thing they could have done with it.
>fans like old sonic games more than new ones
bring back classic stuff
>fans make OC's
make a character creator

Good knowledge of their market and a proper use of that knowledge.