Jan 1 2018

>Jan 1 2018

>tfw never been invited to a party

I'm finally gonna get my life together and I mean it this time

Still 15-16 hours away from me. Already drunk though lol. I want to kill myself before it happens hahaha

And my life is still a complete mess.

>tfw 2015 was the year I was gonna turn it all around
>tfw still waiting for that to happen

>hahaha
maybe if you do you'll stop posting like an attention seeking faggot

Where did it all go wrong bros

Aren't you going to pop fireworks with your m8s and a few qts?

I'm doing it guys I'm getting my life together
I just have to turn off my brain and be myself

I'm drunk and dead soon what u mad about

>2000 was 18 years ago

Good luck I'd join you put I lack the willpower to even try

Never really went right desu,

>still waiting
>waiting
Turning your life around isn't just going to happen, autist. You're the one who has to go out and take the steps to make it happen.

>Where did it all go wrong bros
The moment you decided to quit on yourself.

You can now legally fuck girls born in 2000.

Am I the only user that is excited for 2018?
I got a qt anime gf (5'3, platinum blonde, bright blue eyes, 110lbs, cute lil a cups) (yes I am bragging)
I'm doing great in UNI and been having a swell time bonding with my friends.
Just need to focus on lifting some more and drinking less

I just have to finish a few 100 hour long VNs. Then I can really, truly start my life again.

its not even the 31st yet

GOD. I WISH I COULD BE NEET. WHY DID I GO TO COLLEGE AND GOT GOOD SCORES AND LAND A JOB IMMEDIATELY AFTER FINISHING. I FUCKED UP SO BAD. I’M JUST 22 AND I’M ALREADY A WAGESLAVE. I HAVE NO PRETENTIONS IN LIFE OTHER THAN JUST WATCH MOVIES, READ GOOD BOOKS AND SLEEP BUT MY FAMILY EXPECTED SO MUCH FROM ME AND I’M SO TIRED ALREADY. FUCK

Posting on Sup Forums means you are on a path to self destruction and you will make suicidal posts in the foreseeable future. Screencap this. Your luck won't last cause you are one of us and you know this deep down inside of yourself.

Fuck off normie

does joking about suicide make one think about actual suicide more? I think about it every day for the last 6 years. I can't actually do it because I don't want to turn into a tree, but sometimes I think seppuku would actually feel pretty great.

Trust me, you do not want to be NEET
Being a NEET destroys your brain, similar to how drug addicts ruin their brains
Do you take drugs, user?

>a cups
>cute/attractive
MODS

>work 3 jobs
>work 12+ hours 5 days out of the week
>no days off
>still make less than 2 grand a month
>balding
>out of shape
>college drop out
>28 next month

What can I realistically do to get out of this torment lads

>I will die in my lifetime

Aww does it upset you when people aren't socially autistic like you?

canadian?

Can confirm. It ruined my perfect memory.

It's still the 30th, calm down. You still have a whole day to get invited.

if I don't have a child soon, my genetic lineage will be fucked

It's never too late to join us lad

I'm 24 and have been working in warehouse since I was 19. Its fucking terrible, if this is the rest of my life kill me now. I want to move somewhere and actually attempt a career in film. Its worth trying than being miserable forever, right?

Not where I live

I dropped out of college to play video games, watch anime and shitpost and 2 years later I have not improved at all. Being a neet, I thought I would at least learn a skill but no, you go into this mentality that everything is pointless. If you take pride in your work you should at least have high self esteem. I have a hard time waking up and turning on the kino because it's all pointless
Move out of whatever city you live in, buy some land and a trailer and stop paying rent. Drive a used car. If you live like a poor person you never have to worry. How are you still in that situation? That's like something you would do for a month if you just stopped being homeless.

Go to psychiatrist, act like a retard, he'll diagnose you with autism, get free money, shitpost all day every day

wrong image phoneposter. also this is nuchan. the last good feel thread on this board was in late 2011. a few in early 2012 before the final nail was hammered in the coffin with /q/ false flagging and moot's """"""""""""""better"""""""""" moderation

>tfw this is me but I’m 6 years ahead
Have to go back to wageslaving with 2 days off a week after vacation is the worst feels. And it’s so easy to get Autismbux in my country but I can’t bring myself to do it.

You just have to take that first step and risk it.
James Cameron dropped out of a community college, and was a truck driver.

I'm actually attending the community college he went to, art department is great, transferring to RISD next year. Not for film though, since I'm not jewish.