Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

What the FUCK did I just FUCKING watch?

Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

What said.

degenerate jewish propaganda

a movie extremely popular with homosexuals

We can close this thread then.

its 2 hours of old men sodomizing little boys. fucking can't believe i watched it.

kino user. you just watched kino.

You just watched a literal descent into hell.

Someone give me one (1!) valid reason why this film shouldn't be illegal.
Pro tip: You can't

because free speech and personal liberties are valued in our democratic society. Why shouldn't Eyes Wide Shut be illegal?

>bigger faggot than the faggots that get off to the movie.

I refuse to believe you didn't know what you were getting into before putting it on. Its as notorious as Cannibal Holocaust at this point

I watched parts of it when I was about 14 and edgy out of curiousity. Even as an edgelord it still baffled and disgusted me that shit like this gets made and consumed.

Really don't see the fuss,maybe ive been too desensitized but it wasn't any were near as bad as people kept saying

It‘s now on netflix

It's obviously fucking fake though like how they cast a granny as Lolita in every film. No need to get triggered.

This. Kept hearing how it's the most disgusting thing on the planet and people frequently vomit and/or stop watching. I was expecting something a lot more horrendous and was left with dissapointment.

Nothing, it is bullshit.

epitome of liberal degeneracy

The best first date movie ever!

>About Italian fascist leaders capturing children, raping and torturing them
>Directed by Pier Paolo Pasolini
>Wikipedia: On 26 January 1947 Pasolini wrote a declaration that was published on the front page of the newspaper Libertà: "In our opinion, we think that currently only Communism is able to provide a new culture."
>After joining the PCI, Pasolini took part in several demonstrations. In May 1949, Pasolini attended the Peace Congress in Paris. Observing the struggles of workers and peasants, and watching the clashes of protesters with Italian police, he began to conceive his first novel. During this period, while holding a position as a teacher in a secondary school, Pasolini stood out in the local Communist Party section as a skillful writer
>A small scandal broke out during a local festival in Ramuscello in September 1949. Someone informed Cordovado, the local sergeant of the carabinieri, of sexual conduct (masturbation) by Pasolini with three youngsters aged sixteen and younger after dancing and drinking.[8] . A judge in San Vito al Tagliamento charged Pasolini with "corruption of minors and obscene acts in public places".[8][9] He and the 16-year-old were both indicted.[10]
>The next month, when questioned, he would not deny the facts, but talked of a "literary and erotic drive" and cited André Gide, the 1947 Nobel Prize for Literature laureate.
Huh, really activates my fuckin almonds

Its a re telling of 120 of sodom by marquis de sade. Fucking philistines.

>Both the author of the novel and director of the film were sexual deviants
>We're supposed to believe the novel and film are diatribes against abuse of power and sexual deviancy
Yeah, right

I find that hard to believe

>Pure unfilitered degeneracy (which I loved)
>Director claims it's le epic takedown of le fashys

>Eurotrash cinema
>90% of it is child rape
>we're so le cultured
>human trafficking is a serious problem in Yuroland

lol you mad

I only stopped watching because some of the slaves looked eerily young and I remembered yuropoors are degenerate perverts who probably would go threre.

((()))

It is quite tame compared to the (unfinished) book. Only thing I've read that really made me sick and miserable.

De Sade was such an edgelord, holy shit.

It's a post war abomination where the Europeans making it have mass social PTSD.

Bump

Sage

this.