Does Sup Forums still play Ed Edd n Eddy Online? I do. Professor Scam main reporting in

Does Sup Forums still play Ed Edd n Eddy Online? I do. Professor Scam main reporting in.

Ed main here
He's near unstoppable and broken if you do all of this
>Pebble in shoe
>Edzilla costume
>Horror movie marathon

Still hard-countered by Sarah's I'm Telling Mom ability.

Pebble negates Sarah

Oh yeah, that's fucked! Even the best Rolf builds get shut down by a well-placed Cupcakes of Forgiveness.

>Be me
>try and do a mixed Bruiser Double D build
>Get shat on by Kevins
>Patch 2.66
>The used Butt ability is now viable in raids and PVP and can one shot Biker Kevins and Family Honor Rolfs
>MFW

>mixed Bruiser Double D
>Not going straight Masked Mumbler
Pleb detected.

A pre-patch Double D is a rare breed. 9/10 are noobs and play like shit. I eat them for breakfast with my Marie main.

Havent in a while, is Rolfs many doors build still viable in the meta?

Don't fall for the meme. It's absolutely still viable just not as good since the nerf.

Thank God for the nerf. The Rolf memeing was getting so bad I almost didn't want to play. Fucking Sons of a Shepherd.

everyone knows a Canadian Squirt Gatling Edd build is the best one

>Leaving Yourself Open to Melonheads and Kankers.
Three Shoe Beating Rolf is the best. Don't even need Hat of discipline.

I thought the servers went down for good?

Private servers are still up. Though they're all over the place. Randomizer, 10x drop, Instant level up. Vanilla Jawbreakers all the way.

Hey guy's does anyone know how to beat jib? I'm not good with raid bosses.I'm playing base Edd and my friends are all playing base eddy's. How do you telegraph his attacks it's so unfair.

You need to set the invisible trap at the far end of the field. Jib's set up traps there too though so anyone that goes there takes continuous damage. The point it to have a heavy hitter like Rolf keep Jib aggroed while a faster class sets the traps. Every time a trap is set, they get healed and buffed so you only really need to send one.

I've seen instances where two were used but you really need to coordinate in those groups

Oh shit

I haven't played this in ages

Thinking of maining someone else other than Eddy this time around.

Give me suggestions Sup Forums

Some bros wanna back me up in a 3v3 with the urban rangers?

Why does nobody run sumo Jimmy?

The thing is I did set up the invisible trap, while we don't have a rolf. He did trip the trap, and the eddys jumped on him but he still raid whiped my entire team.

I just started up on a new pyro ed, pretty low level gear atm.

Cause the Nerfpocalypse. Unless you minmax his stats, sumoJimmy is useless. DPS is abysmal, tanking sucks, and forget about support.

Is Pantyhose edd still viable?

If you're not maining Kevin, you're LITERALLY a dork playing the game wrong.

yah but you have to run it as a luck build.

Yeah the thing is the trap is when you hit the 'burn time' when everyone is supposed to pile on and deal all the damage they can do, then pull back because he does an AoE that instakills. It wasn't triggering when he was first introduced, but since the patch, the AoE does kill now, so yeah...avoid the AoE.

Also once Jib hits like 20% health, he'll start using a shockwave attack that hits everyone regardless of where they are. The point then is to dps him until you beat him because he won't stop. I recommend Space Outlaw builds for DPS. The Phone update boosted their Rocket ultimate like crazy

Hey I just found this telephone item today. What's it do nothing has happened yet after I used it.

Why the hell did they decide to nerf so many builds but keep Pebble-In-Show Ed the same? The Hat of Discipline is pretty much useless for Rolf now because they lowered the amount of damage it does and fucked with the range

Kevin is literally only good for speed builds, that hasn't been meta for 3 patches

you're better off with brawler jimmy if you want speed and power. Ed and Rolf have better raw damage but in terms of DPS Jimmy is pretty great with the crits.

Struggling against Planks though

Because of the zerg rushes in the Cul-de-sac war. They think the solution to beating the sheer number of players from overwhelming the other two factions is to nerf the classes instead of, I dunno, adding Crowd Control.

>that hasn't been meta for 3 patches
See that's the thing. You dorks keep talking about your builds and your meta, comparing stats and all that but just sit down and play Kevin.

He's the most fun. He's the best character. When the developers designed the game, you can genuinely tell Kevin was the character they based it around and the others were added in later. He just feels right when you main him. No one cares about your nerdy shit, I play to have fun and Kevin is the best.

Can you faggots in the Kanker Klan seriously piss off? I'm just trying to buy some jawbreakers here holy shit

>Strategy makes my head hurt Starter Pack

Well now a whole bunch of players are useless against raid bosses. There were 3 Captain Melonheads in my group and we got stomped by Eddy's Brother because they couldn't do anything

you need rage buffs, preferably kankers, to break through his door and bypass his defense buffs, and you need an eddy to suppress his dodge stat

>All these years and they still haven't fixed the newspaper glitch
All those who MLG snipers have ruined Kevin for me. I maxed out my speed and defense and one shot will send me flying to the other side of the map.

Mah nigga. Feels like no one else mains Marie now.

Not sure how to feel about a Plankless Johny build in this game. On one hand it's the first and only build where you can give buffs exclusive to Johnys/Planks to non-Johnys.
Not to mention those mutual stat bonuses when you pair up with anyone that doesn't have Plank.
Yet if the person you pair up with dies, there's a 40% rate of Johny panicking and automatically pairing/buffing with the enemy for 30 seconds. When you gain control after that you're vulnerable for a one hit kill. 80% rate if the enemy is a Plank user.

Why is the drop rate on the pebble so shit? I've been grinding junkyard for a week now and haven't got it yet.

Do the football field. The drop rate is the same but the sheer volume of trash mobs makes it far more likely to get it. It's how I got the Ship in a Bottle.

Trust me it can be tempting to give up but if you can gather up the mobs and beat them all at once it is so satisfying.

Guys help, is the SSJ3 Ed fake? I've seen gameplay but I don't know if it's a mod or something.

Thanks, ever since they nerfed drop rates, being an Ed main is suffering. It feels like now you absolutely need two other people playing Eddy and Double D just to do higher level raids.

The bonus effects for having all three together is nice, but I want to do some spots on my own sometimes.

I've gone to these threads a lot, and while all the info on strategies and metas are very helpful, there's one part of the game I almost never see discussed: What about the rp and erp players/servers?

Who wins in a 3v3, Urban Rangers or Fad Freaks?

Don't bother posting in this thread unless you reached the top floor.

We don't speak of them.

They have their own containment board on reddit, and we prefer it stays that way.

It's a popular reskin of pebble in shoe ed. However the devs keep changing how the game interprets the .ed files so the skins need to keep getting updated with it.

SSJ3's author pulled his file in protest of the election though so good luck finding anyone that still works the files.

feels bad about the canceled Shrinking Ed event, it was a different time and rehauling all the visuals just for one zone seemed too ambitious at the time.

>be playing Rolf
>See someone playing Kevin go by on a rare drop chopper mount
>Use "that's my horse" ability
>Steal the chopper from Kevin and claim it as my own
He was so fucking mad.
>they fixed it to only steal NPC mounts
>mfw he didn't get his chopper back
still have it to this day.

nah it's still up, did go down for a couple months after the original developer got bought out and the new owners did a massive server and code upgrading

Flour Ghost Ed has an ability to reveal cloaked enemies, and similarly both Edd and Eddy have equipment they can use to achieve the same effect(Edd's Talcum Powder Dispenser, and Eddy having both a Jumbo Fan* and a sack of Talcum Powder in his inventory)

*or having an Edd teammate with a Fan Jetpack equipped

mostly because the questline to unlock him is a pain in the ass to do, less to do with balance like claims, while there are balance issues, most characters/builds weren't hit all that bad, at least if you play smart

they call it something else in the game, but yeah it's real, it has a random chance to trigger whenever an Ed build uses the Pebble item, rate goes up if you use a dedicated Pebble build though(although even then it's too low to be reliable)

where all the Marie builds at? actually, where are all the kanker builds?

intimidation against edds is pretty powerful if you use it right.

currently using my own charmer marie build but nothing else has popped up

What stats do I invest in as a Plank main? Luck?

>Kids Next Door Online crossover event is still "TBD"

they're actually planning on releasing a version of that event this summer, although it is dialed down a bit, the altered style only applies to the zone itself, it's NPC's, Enemies, and Bosses, as well as event skins for the Ed's and Sarah(which will work with their base builds and any other builds they have that don't heavily change their aesthetics or animations)

apparently there were some legal issues to sort out for that one, supposedly we'll be getting it in the fall if no more delays occur

Nobody uses the Kankers unless they're memeing or assholes. Seriously I've been screwed over so many times because of Kanker players that I stopped using the Edds

My nigger. I'm . Marie is the best Kanker purely because of her Rage tree. Spec it right and you become glass cannon: the character. Also she gets crazily buffed against Double Ds, which are a dime a dozen in today's meta.

Lee's great if you're going for a stealth build though. She's a ganker's wet dream, I'm surprised more people don't pick her.

Obviously you've never played against a decent Double D. His Reality Check negates Monster and Horror. Of course he still needs to deal with Pebble, but once's been debuffed any competant Jonny can steal his shoe.

>He actually found the Ship in a Bottle
Was this before or after the last patch? I remember farming for-fucking-ever trying to find one, only for the patch notes to say they 'fixed' the drop rate. Turns out somebody fucked with the drop tables and reduced it to one tenth of what the drop rate was supposed to be

Does anyone recall the Plank family raid before fire builds were a thing, This was literally impossible.

After man. During the 'Double XP weekend'. I was farming the mobs in the field for quick xp to level my alts, when out of the blue, I got me a purple Ship in a Bottle. Oh my clan mates were so jealous

>Marie is the best Kanker
What a load of baloney. May's been top kanker ever since they reworked the Hanky Panky talent spec. Being able to create and use Double D's gadgets without being as weak as him made her a god. People complain she uses up Lovestruck points much faster than any other kanker and thaf they made the Heartbroken debuff last way longer, but if you're playing her right it should never come up.

Man ever since I found the Eels of Forgivness, Ed mains are nothing to me.

>That new update that added Super Pebbleinshoe 3 Ed.

As if he wasn't OP enough already.

Guys I'm new to the game, who should I start with?

Lucky fucker. At least I didn't totally waste my time, found a couple Rare International Jawbreakers. Not sure if I should hold onto them and try to complete the set, or just find somebody that's willing to pay for 'em

Ed is the easiest to understand, his abilities are strong and straightforward. After that either Kevin or Rolf.

Avoid playing Jonny or Double D. Jonny is really squishy and you have to manage two characters at once to play him to his full potential. Double D requires intimate knowledge of gadgets and crafting trees.

I can't tell if this is a actual game or if you faggots are just shitposting

But if you guys are just shitposting, goddamn, are you dedicated, what with the screen shots and all

Haha this thread sure is meta guys ;)))

it's not a real game, but we treat it as one, /m/ does something similar with Gunpla Battles, and /tg/ does this all time with all sorts of concepts(although theirs often end up becoming real in some form or another)

This was so broken after the Parents patch. Going Double D and using Phone your parents then watching the whole server descend into chaos was hilarious. Until they added that fucking sticky note hard counter, that shit ruined it for me

Nah mate, May's low INT stat means that she'll never be as good with gadgets as Double D. She can do everything, sure, but she's good at nothing.

If you want tech, take Edd. If you want brawn, take Ed or Rolf. If you want Kanker mechanics then Marie's the best purely for that burst damage.

How did you manage to not fall at the acquarium? Unless you are a shitter that use Rolf's many doors buff it's impossible

I finally found it (had to stay for 3 hours in Big Brother room for it to spawn, goddammit when will they nerf the camel?) but I don't want to have an Eddy in team to read it since shitters always want everything from gold. Is there another way to find the treasure chest?

I'm really happy with my new Zapper Butch DLC

Good for kills but shit for overall morale
You're not a team player user

Has anyone got an EEnEO key to share? :(

Sup Forums

What server do you guys use? Any links?

What are the worst and nastiest OP builds in the game? I'm talking the ones that take no skill whatsoever and piss you off to no end when you see them.

Also what are the most underpowered noob builds?

>tfwJimmy mains are literally extinct after the D.O.R.K.S update.

Fuck's sake, take it to . They always have an /eeeg/ thread up.

Finally beat the monda-gogo level. Damn Eddy's brother is hard if your just playing Eddy. I had to find his goddamn snake so he wouldn't one-shot me. Plus using all the dirty magazines to stun him. Not to mention using every dairy product I could find to abuse his lactose intolerant weakness.

Man. It was so sweet, seeing Eddy finally overcome his abusive brother and make him say uncle all by himself though.

I actually cried.

Does he really one shot honor Rolfs? Fucking shit I might pick this back up

>read patch notes
>'son of a shepard' mains still cucked
>'pebble in the shoe' still OP as ever
Please tell me there are some vanilla servers running, because I'm getting sick of this shit.

Has ANYONE fucking figured out what the secret easter egg is in Eddys brothers room? Fucking christ its been two years and I have yet to see anyone find anything but the devs keep teasing it

what game are you talking about?

It's been confirmed to be an inside joke by the head devs. It's nothing.

>Ed Edd n Eddy Online
i have been an EEnE fan for years, where can I find this game?

>wahh stop talking about cartoons on the cartoon board

Its f2p download right here my nigger

https tinyurl com FluffyKittens Roses
Put a colon and 2 forward slashes after "https". Put a dot before "com". Put a dash after fluffykittens.

It's a mod for Ed Edd n' Eddy: The Mis-Edventures that has the green-light from Cartoon Network. Once you have that, you can go on pretty much any forum, and it will tell you what you need to download to get connected to the servers.

I don't see any forum that shows how to 'get connected to the servers'. Link me please, otherwise you guys are just bullshitting.

EEnEO isn't a cartoon though, it's a video game. It's based on a cartoon, and if that were grounds for it staying here then all FPS games would be on /k/, all racing games on /o/, and all WWII games on /his/.

Shit man, I still play it myself but this is a video game general, not a cartoon one. So

>he couldn't get Baron Sameddy
What's your excuse for not playing THE high skill build? My ping was a MINIMUM of 200 milliseconds and at least three keys were getting stuck when I finished the Evil Tim questline.

>Get the Were Ed mod for Halloween
>Still haven't taken it off

I don't give a shit that there's far better equipment at my level, I'm keeping this until the endgame.

When the FUCK are we getting The Gourd story line update?

Post best costumes

Rolfs can get fucked, but if you absolutely want to be a twat then there are private servers if you do a little digging.

>Jonny players can no longer unequip their Planks by disconnecting midway through a Plank Joyride mission

wtf is this shit REEEEEEEEE