"take your pants off Rey"

>"take your pants off Rey"

I appreciate the Swolo memes but this was seriously the best subplot in the film

>"ben plz not like this"

*drops trow*

is this really not an edit? he has refrigerator shoulders damn

REY

I unironically look like him. How do I get a thinner, more triangle-shaped abdomen?

be a walking Greek god

Find a thread called /fraud/general on the board /fit/

He unironically looks good, it's a meme. Don't worry about it

What did he mean by this?

>pants
>not skirts
What do they imply by this?
is it gay to like women who wears pants?

This film is such a disappointment. Beyond boring, it's offensive in its lack of amusement. The only way this flick could be entertaining is if Rey and Ben hardcore fucked and we saw every titillating moment of it. No holds barred: I'm talking Adam Driver literally ejaculating in Daisy Ridley's vagina take after take until Rian Johnson captured the immaculate moment for the film.

you cuck

you're right, but its not a very high bar

This his physique is really great, Sup Forums came to /fit/ to shit on him and they got absolutely btfo'd

>This is unironically considered "big" by normie standards

lol

Not gay, just pleb. Above knee skirts+thigh highs are the shit

Dude, bodybuilders on misc thinks he looks good, quit being an 11 year old.

She's not my waifu. Watching her get plowed is merely a differently flavor of bread and circuses, friend. Overusing cuck diminishes its meaning.

I think its more like he seems abnormally wide m8

Misc is full of 16 year old DYELs nowadays

meant for you

I said bodybuilders, jesus christ you're stupid.

>Not only a homo cuck that gets off to watching women getting fucked
>he can't reply

Let me guess, your masturbatory habits are two-dimensional, and thus not "cucked" because it does not involve real women? Your self-rationalization is beside the point: the movie is a dumpster fire with which can only be quenched by uncensored fornication.

Just watched this. Fuck he looks even better in HQ. I wanted to lick his chest.

relax bby, I'll do that in ep. 9

>is it gay to

If you've gotta ask, yes, it is, you effeminate, mentally ill millennial.

p-promise?

Lose a bit weight
Nah he could afford to lose a bit weight, I looked similarly to him too before I lost some weight.

He can cut a little but yeah he's in pretty good shape, he just has really unfortunate genetics

If he could see and hear her through their "connection" then I wonder if he could also smell her. If Rey was on her rag and hadn't been able to shower for a while then he could probably get a strong sexy whiff of her undercarriage.

Jesus Christ, imagine being Adam Driver trying to be a serious actor and in nu wars the general public laughs and memes first about your face and then in the next film about your body.

lewd
he had to pretend to be attracted to Lena Dunham. nobody should doubt his acting skills.

that is literally what it looks like, nigger is fucking built

if he wants to be a serious actor why is he staring in dumb manchildren movies?

because he can do a Hamill and literally retire at the age of 30, forever living off the royalties

Looks like he's not settled after losing a fuckton of weight for Silence and bulking right afterwards. Even then the weight he could lose is probably tiny considering he looks lanky clothed.

He was also good in Logan Lucky and great in Silence.

Dude just genuinely seems like a nice guy too.

This.

He's pulling the Pattinson Gambit.

Star in a series you know is trash but makes you a lot of money so you can never have to worry about it again, then focus the rest of your career on films that you personally want to do simply for the love of acting.

Twilight to Good Time, mai nigga.

kek

Most people think he's hot, I also find it funny that half the people meme-ing are doing so not to make fun of him but out of admiration of his body but autists assume otherwise. I think he'll be fine.

Is it just me or does it look like he has "old man in good shape" physique? Something feels off. I'm not turned on at the slightest

Post the comic. You know which one.

gotcha

>Most people think he's hot
Literally no one thinks that.