Thoughts on this movie?

Thoughts on this movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7YJ0HgjbD8U
youtu.be/y-JmZ9ADhYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no i have not seen it

only dvdscreener out at the moment, so I'm gonna wait for yify.

Contributing to the normalizing of BPD and HPD. Also have not seen it

Boring, pointless and unfunny
Worst screener I have watched yet
I Tonya is x10 better

>yify
why

I'd fuck her.

I too am holding out on a yify rip. Hearing alot of buzz about this flick but the trailer puts me off. It looks like an annoying snowflake movie but could be wrong.

Friendly reminder that the Church approves Lady Bird

youtube.com/watch?v=7YJ0HgjbD8U

It's hella tight

Pretty overrated imo, just an unnecessary reminder that teenagers in general are vapid retards and not even catholicism can save young girls from latent sluttiness.

Won't catch Disaster Artist till tomorrow but from what I can tell so far Logan Lucky and Three Billboards have been the only films worth a shit out of this years slew of sundance bait not-quite-mainstream movies

>screener
fucking subhumans, man....

The Florida Project and Good Time were pretty great.
I don't understand why is this called the best movie of the year.

Hella tight.

I went in with high hopes, but there's no intent, the story doesn't go anywhere, it's just every stereotype about teenage girls and then it just kind of ends no resolution or the character learning anything it's just over

Disagree massively, I already expressed my thoughts for Florida Project as a shitty Gummo tribute in the thread about it thats up rn, and Good Time was imo ok but lacking true substance or depth, which the movies I mentioned actually had. I think people like OPN, the pepe cameo, and the color schemes more than anything else about it

As someone who was a senior in a Catholic high school from 2002-2003, it was weirdly accurate and nostalgic.

But the movie itself was very funny and sweet. Definitely a standout for the year.

Double featured it with The Disaster Artist, Disaster Artist disappointed me, this I didn't read a single thing about, and it was fantastic.

as someone from sac, everything they say in this film is completely accurate and made feel really homesick

Never watched a screener. Will I become a human piece of garbage if I do?

korean m00t will give your ip info to the kino police

youtu.be/y-JmZ9ADhYg

Thread theme.

Did you see these at the Mayfair Theatre?

>Florida Project as a shitty Gummo tribute
Dude, your frame of reference must be narrow as fuck, seriously.

DUDE IM SO REBELLIOUS AND EDGY AND LIFE IN SENIOR HIGH IS SO HARD LMAO

Disaster Artist was funny when it referenced The Room directly, less so when acting as an adaptation of the book. The audiobook is superior in this regard, imo.

No I saw it in a theater in Seattle

Looks like a special snowflake movie where the main character is an absolute cunt to everyone and gets her way in the end without learning anything or learning an infantile version of what she should have

This sums it up quite nicely.

>DVDScr
>Release date: 15/02/2018

I'd tell ya if I could, OP, but the absolute state of things

>waaaah dvdscreener...

This isn't the type of movie that requires crystal clear images in 9000p.

I couldnt finish it
Nothing happens and she just acts like a total cunt for a whole movie.
This will be the first and last time I pay attention to RT scores.

comfy slice of life

movie was redpilled tbqhwyf

What substance did Logan Lucky have?

shitty flick for femcels