Is everyone in the south a complete asshole to everyone?

Nah, most people are really friendly and welcoming. You are being really brainwashed by jewish media, sure they have conservative values but theer are such things as manners and hospitality in the South.

The whole point of the movie was the anger begets more anger. The only real asshole was the rapist.

>three billboards
>jewish media
kys

McDonagh is a brit who has never experienced the south outside of what he sees on jewish media. It's a system that feeds itself brainlet.

Why did south lynch so many negroes if they are hospitiable?

>Missouri
>South
>Not Midwest

go check out rape statistics and murder statistics if you want that answer

The main character acts like a cunt in the trailer so I passed on this flick.

Main character is a cunt. It's part of the point of the flick.

Missouri don’t really consider themselves the South.

Literally everyone else does

Other than Sam Rockwell, this movie is a complete waste of time.

Texas fag here. You’re retarded.

So all the negros that were lynched were rapists and murderers? Not a single innocent negro was lynched? Is this the famed southern logic?

That's a sassy image macro

I mean they clearly didn't get them all and only scratched the surface given how many are out and about now

>State after town
Why do Americans do this? Not even an americabait post, I've literally only seen American media do this

do you guys say England, London or France, Paris? That sounds rdicilous

Yup we got a southerner here all right lmao, evil bigoted people, Sherman didn't go far enough.

>Americans put smaller town before larger state
>HURR BURGERS ARE STUPID
>Americans put smaller date after larger month
>HURR BURGERS ARE STUPID
>Americans put smaller seconds between larger minutes
>HURR BURGERS ARE STUPID

Make up your fucking mind.

Lemme guess, Justice League was sold out at your theater so you took a chance on this one instead?

user it was a legitimate question, my country doesn't do this and other places don't so I'm wondering why Americans do. I literally never even said anything like you're >implying

Don't mind him, amerimutts are just easily triggered.

Is English your first language?

“The South” that usually being depicted as the independency in the literature, gets applied to a protagonist in this film. And a story takes place in the isolated small town.... Then providing the motivative to a primal character that leads to the story.... Get it ???

What south?
If you mean South America then yes, have you ever been to favelas?
If you mean Africa (it's south from Europe) then yes, what do you expect from niggers?
If you mean as south as possible, that leaves us with just one continent and do I even have to tell you that Australia's full of cunts?

There are a lot of town names that exist across the US so you have to be specific. I grew up on the west coast so when I moved to the east coast it took my dumb ass a little while to figure out everyone had been to visit Portland, Maine, not Portland, Oregon.

>Missouri
>South
Choose one please

Every country does

Literally no.

it's okay to talk shit about anyone in the South as long as you say "bless his heart" or "bless her heart" with it
> "Bless her heart but Linda is ugly as sin"

>anything with woods is the south

When did uhh missouri become south?

how about
>dude rural idiots lmao
>dude allegorical meta fiction lmao
>dude white middle class lmao
>dude white mens incestious thoughts lmao

Haha you have to use some lynching shit that happened so long ago.

Stay mad.

You like shit movies.

You might as well appreciate the worst movie ever made simply because it exists.

Stay mad, snowflake shill

This.

Same thing with Winter's Bone, Hell or High Water, Logan Lucky and all that shit.

>BAAAAAWWW WHY DON'T THEY MAKE NICE MOVIES ABOUT NICE PEOPLE DOING NICE THINGS LIKE THE CARTOONS WHEN I WAS A KID?

Exactly, ladytumblr. Ask yourself why.

Missouri is very much a split state. Southern Missouri is very much culturally southern while everything north of Cape is not really much different from Iowa/Indiana/Ohio.

The Ozark plateau may as well be Arkansas.

This

no but why take a chance

>southern logic

Is this why the south is the crappiest area of US?

I have direct experience with this. I grew up in southern Missouri and moved to STL. When I first moved up here I genuinely thought there was something wrong with everyone. Everyone was so socially autistic. No one ever just says "hi, how are you?" you're looked at like a leper if you do. Literally everywhere you go in southern Missouri you have people being polite and shooting the shit. I'm honestly used to it now to the point that it's weird going back home because it's like I have to relearn how to engage with people I don't know. I imagine it's the same with most city fags. I'm done with the city at this point. I'm building a minifarm in the countryside and will be selling over priced organic food for city fags to brag to their friends on instagram about.

Go start a tumblr.

itt: butt hurt southerners in denial