Any of you guys playing the Injustice game here...

Any of you guys playing the Injustice game here? /fgg/ doesn't really talk about NRS games and I figure since tv shows like iZombie and Arrow get discussed here this is okay.

Other urls found in this thread:

thebitbag.com/injustice-2-damian-nightwing/235648
youtube.com/watch?v=iZoHT7hn03Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there's a general for it in /vg/

No it's not, we never have threads for Injustice.

Yes I've been in practice mode for a very long time. Cheetah is my girl and I love her.

>Got an Epic gear for her that increases Credits and Guild Credits.
>user that made the Sup Forums guild isnt back yet so I can use the guild part of it.
I wonder how you get guild credits anyway just doing normal multiverse?

To see the other ending do I just have to replay the last chapter and choose differently or do I need to replay the entire story mode?

where the hell is that guy? I want in the guild

Hey I'm the one that made the guild earlier today, ID is X2NPK. Did it not let you guys join while I was away? I'd appreciate it if you posted the guild ID in the OP for future threads, as I probably won't be popping in too much.

It let us search for it but i didnt see anyway to request to join. Is there an option for it maybe?

>I figure since tv shows like iZombie and Arrow get discussed here this is okay.
Yeah, one would think that wouldn't they? Especially after months and months of pre-release threads dating back to the announcement of the game. Thanks mods

>a gay furry who literally almost had to drop out of the biggest fighting game tournament of the year because of anal fissures is going to make six figures a year like he did with Mortal Kombat X by doing this

METER BURN ROLL FOR FUCKS SAKE HOLY SHIT KILL YOURSELF BANE METER BURN ROLL FUCKING FAGGOT MADE ME MAD

You should just be able to go to the part where you pick between Batman or Superman.

Haven't played the first but I got this anyway. I really enjoy it.

Was the story for the first Injustice game based on the comics? I thought I saw something similar to that in the Justice League cartoon.

yeah and jacqui spam also won tournaments
playing it when it unlocks for me tomorrow midnight, id put up the millionth offer for noobs to give out their PSN to train with me if they actually want to get decent if it wasnt for literally nobody caring so far

>the comics are canon guys!
>injustice 2 completely ignore the comic books

Zsasz, guardians, etc

Why is Damian Robin, again, and not Nightwing? He's not even Robin in the story mode.

You're probably thinking of the Justice Lords. The game's Regime feels like a combination of the Justice Lords and the Crime Syndicate (the latter moreso for Wonder Woman and, at times, Regime Superman)

I'm guessing because last game's Nightwing was primarily based around Dick. Since this takes place in the Regime-verse, they centered the character more around Damian and probably didn't want to overhaul Nightwing's moveset that badly by removing the escrima sticks You can still get the "Staff of Grayson" for the staff moveset and a Nightwing themed outfit.

What can Bane do in this situation?

It's weird, they have somethings from the comic series, and ignore others.

>tfw playing Rushdown Cold
>no one expects it
>that first few seconds of confusion

kek everytiem

Anyone on PS4 here?

Lol this webm reminds me of early days in Injustice 1 when everyone online would pick Deathstroke and this is how all matches looked.

Damian as Nightwing is in the game, though. You fight him in the story mode and in the multiverse.

Not sure if he's playable as Nightwing, but it may just be either an NPC or a gear set.

thebitbag.com/injustice-2-damian-nightwing/235648

Pretty sure if you use venom it gives his full screen charge armor

Who else /mobile/ here?

he is getting nerfed bad

Yeah, you can punch in the guild ID and it pulls up the guild, but it doesn't give an option to join.

roll

EX roll through the projectiles mainly followed by down back 2.
He could have also used his super to get some good damage since it's full screen.

Just finished it. What a fucking shitty filler lmao

Literally nothing happens. Only Grodd and Fate die. Swamp thing just appears to job. There is no mystery, no surprises, no wtf deaths, literally nothing happens.

The writing was shit on the first game, but at least you had to guess what happened and expected to see how the version of each character would differ.

But here you have nothing. There are no characters, no arcs for any character other than Supergirl. No one switch sides, no deaths. Wtf is this shit?

I sure hope the Superman ending is canon or else this is a wasted game. Now we need to wait for MK11, then Injustice 3

CPY wen

Well Fate could still be alive.

Just watch it on youtube. The story mode is not even worth a pirate. The game much less.

gib torren pls huehua

fuck off Sup Forums

>this scene
youtube.com/watch?v=iZoHT7hn03Y

MY
FUCKING
DICK

Is Steve Blum a GL fan?

the story mode was better than Marvel and DCEU movies.

man i understand they need lips and noses for the facial expressions, but Atty just looks weird with those, i hope we get a classic costume that has the good ol' cenobite face.

There and explanation for why the Joker is a big guy in this one?

Joker seems more muscled swimmer fit than "Chad Joker"

I'm playing on mobile and he is taller than everyone.

What is the fastest way to level characters

go to the injustice general on /vg/

no

That's the only scene I rewatched twice after watching the entire compilation. It gave me great inner vibes. I would love to read more about Hal's redemption arc.

yea was like wtf with that thing with zsaz

So it's just Deathstroke all over again?

Yeah, why on earth does Atrocitus need a nose? Blue Beetle doesn't have one with his mask up.

I would play it if Amazon had it in stock.