POE DAMERON

Is he the new leader of the resistance? I think so.

Si. VIVA LA ESPACIO MEXICANAS AYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYE

he's a FUCKING FLYBOY, sweetie

And that's it!

Don't put that shit on us, this guy's a Guatamalan NOT the superior Mexican race.

Sit down!!!

his toxic masculinity will be at full display in the next movie.

Is he the new leader of the resistance? I think so.

>superior Mexican race
OH NO NO NO NO NO AH HAHAHAHAAHAHA

Uhmm no sweetie, sorry

PUT THE TEDDIE DOWN

No,they have another random lady who also taints her hair with some exotic colour

FLYBOYS RULE

Isn't General a lower military rank than Admiral? Why was Leia in charge and not Ackbar?

I mean ... who else?

Force Ghost Luke, force ghost Yoda, force ghost Harry Truman...

a case could be made for Rey. she's the most powerfull now that luke is dead but she has no history with the resistance like Poe does

Grand Admiral Chewbacca

Wouldn't surprise me if they pull another admiral gender studies out of their ass to put the white devil in his place

Always refer to this guy as Not-Wedge, and wonder where Wedge is during this mess. Need a due who's fucked up two Death Stars and some AT-ATs to take care of business in these dark times.

>Be Rey
>First week in the Resistance
>Already the leader
>At lest the second most powerful person in the galaxy, despite being literally who a week ago
>"I find the term 'mary sue' offensive"

No, it will be a brunette woman.

Who's more powerful? She's beaten Kylo twice (and Luke once) in the last two movies and now she's got those Jedi texts. She'll go through the whole trilogy without ever really losing anything.

who gives a shit?

Here is the leader of the resistance. Seriously, they fit in the Millenial Fallcon. Snoke is dead, the first Order is led by a weak emo-kid and a retarded version of Hitler. Where can episode 9 go from there, what story is left to tell. The level of incompetence they're running this franchise with is insane. And they actually had a plan but Kathleen kennedy fired Colin Trevorow agreed with Mark Hamill's view on Luke. so I guess it was different from what they did in 8. They sabotaged their own trilogy just to get rid of Luke and let Mary Sue shine alone