>oh, I always watch movies like this

>being taken for a walk
>mom starts talking on the phone

>watching movie with gf
>she picks up her phone
>snatch the phone out of her hand
>she was shitposting on Sup Forums the whole time
haha small world

Every time I go to the movies with my gf she sits there and tweets about being at the movie stuff "Watching Tom Hardy

The only reason to bring a woman to a movie is because it's really easy to bring in a 12 pack of beer in their purses

Fair warning, women believe in the multitasking myth.

I would be annoyed by the light from the screen right next to me the whole movie so I'm surprised you didn't mention it but her being a fan of Tom Hardy makes up for it.

Stop bragging about having a gf

>watch a serious movie with gf
>she keeps fondling my balls
Fucking bitch im invested

>he fell for the woman meme

>parents go see a movie
>come back home, ask them how it was
>"we both fell asleep"

I can't wait until I'm old.

based purses poster

>waaaaaaaaaah it's her fault i'm a betabux

but you could spend 15 dollars on beer at the theater instead of the ticket?

>watching movie with gf
>a movie she picked for us to watch
>won’t stop talking throughout the entire movie
>movie has subtitles and is in French
>take in nothing
>watch movie I picked with gf
>she grabs my dick 10 minutes in
What’s the point of girlfriends?

>watching Shin Godzilla with gf
>she likes it so much we see it twice
>watching Evangelion with gf
>she enjoys it and asks when we can watch more

And she's a total normie so it's a fresh perspective. Feels good man.

Imagine being a massive loser neet who actually redeems himself, gets gf and then finds out that all women just stare at their phones all day then complaint that *you* don't do anything, even through you earn all the money at work imagine haha then you realise the whole gf/bf thing is just peer-pressure and you were better alone haha imagine

I guess if you have a lot of extra time and money and feel like wasting it you could do worse.

>gf
Hi normal

>2017
>still falling for the vaginal jew

Well, so are you.

haha imagine working hard to get a gf just to realize that sex is literally just you moving your penis inside of a sweaty meat pocket haha imagine finding out that people touching you is actually a bit revolting because you're a neet by nature so all you get out of a physical relationship is literally just a penis going into a meat pocket hahaha imagine still staying with your girlfriend but actually just jerking off to cunnies and only having sex with her because you feel guilty hahaha

>midway into the movie she says the story makes no sense and leaves to do something else
>you and your friend are left watching a movie neither of you wanted to see in the first place
I've been there user. Don't ever let females pick a film

literally my life

although the side effects of getting sloots are nice in and of themselves (money, gains etc)

Sounds like you are not a big enough guy (for her)

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant. She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Old >green but I'm sure all the new kids will love it

What a hero you are.
/sarcasm

go back

>watching movie with gf
DELET THIS

>literally gets butthurt that the internet doesn't applaud him for beating his wife
If I could report you to the police I would.

M-my little major leaguer

Don't understand this image. What's going on here?

Nah it was
>/sarcasm
that gave you away

Wait what was the good news then?

>only one person can possibly find me to be a reprehensible piece of shit.
No, you're a scumbag all around. Fuck you. And I'M not being sarcastic.

you seem upset

I watched a movie last night in the theater with my family. My brothers wife checked her phone at least 20 times. Also, kept asking me questions throughout the movie because she wasn’t paying attention. It wasn’t an ideal night.

You seem like a dumb piece of shit and karma's going to catch up to you. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

hey buddy that's pasta you're getting so worked up over, and really old pasta at that.

>allowing your gf to have a phone

lmao she's already cheating on you

Gotta switch to liquor and just get smashed and nobody has to hear you open 22 fucking cans

>pick out a movie or show
>Start watching
>gf just wants to fuck instead
After the first couple times it gets annoying. Sometimes I really just want to watch that shit

Gayfag here
Seeing King Kong 05
Boring ship part.
Reach over and start playing with my bf’s 8 incher.
He reaches over starts playing with my donger.
We proceed to jerk each other off for 20 minutes and cum or pants.
Go home after the movie and shower together then fuck like rabbits the rest of the night.
We broke up by that time next year and he went out and got the HIV.

>who are you texting

My brothers wife doesn’t like to watch anything “complicated” she comes home gets her phone turns on some shitty network cop procedural and just buys shit off amazon. She is a CEO of a big company but is literally a retard in all other aspects of her life.

>Girl is on phone the entire fucking show/movie
>Laughs a half second after you laugh every time
Why pretend? It's infuriating. I'd rather watch everything alone on my computer, where I could pause whenever and do other stuff on the other monitor, but instead I'm held hostage because she wants to "do something together," then gets pissed off when I suggest that I'm the only one actually watching.

Women are just awful.

Who are you quoting?

While I like the made up story, I wouldn't eat anything from her after what you did.

Do people really notice that I laugh right after they do? Sometimes I don't find something funny but I don't wanna be the girl who doesn't laugh when everyone else is.

>date girls
>lose interest in 2 or 3 dates
>get lonely a few months later
>cycle repeats
>never get gf

>watch movie alone
>like always

>watching se7en with friend
>he starts watching youtube on his phone

The Master and Commander memes are true.
>Hollom kills himself
>her: "um, why did he do that?"
>me: "he thought he was a Jonah too"
>her: "wait what's a Jonah?"

I don't think I would normally, but if it's every single time? It gets annoying. Especially if you're just staring at your phone instead of the TV the whole time.

I liked the dog one better, user.

Are you 10?

Just explain it.

>women have the attention span on a gnat
>can't spend more than 20 minutes watching anything
>directors keep making movies longer and longer
This is why Hollywood is losing money. They need to go back to 89 minutes as standard, then they might have a chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=pBz0BTb83H8

> hey, look at this video user

>>directors keep making movies longer and longer
Where is this happening, aside from BR2049? Star Wars movies have ALWAYS been 2.5 hours so those don't count.

Show her Children if Men
> oh, that’s it?
Show her No country for old men
> oh, that’s it?
Show her Adaptation
> I don’t know what’s going on
Show her Seven
> this is too violent

She picks that movie where micheal fassbender and the new tomb raider tend a fucking light house. Spends whole film on her phone. I sit watching this artful slog. Movie is dog shit for many reasons. She claims she loved it and it wasn’t dogshit. Asked her to name her favorite part. She had no answer.

Dumped her on New Years Day 2017. Now I got some young cooze who has tastes and likes to cook meals together.

Stardard movie is 90-110 minutes

>watching movie
>Gf on phone
>Asks me about what happened last in film
>Gets up to make tea during it
>I have to pause it
>4 hours later
>'i dont get it'

>eat dinner while watching movie with gf
>girlfriend has to look at food while she eats
>she claims she is paying attention
>quiz her on whats happening
>she fails
>take her food away

>watching movie with gf
>she picks up the phone
>it's my pjotr
>tells me john is kill
>'no'

>Show her No country for old men
>> oh, that’s it?
? What is she saying "that's it" to?

>She picks that movie where micheal fassbender and the new tomb raider tend a fucking light house
This movie is by Derek Cianfrance who made Blue Valentine and Place Beyond the Pines so it's not like this was a bad choice based on his pedigree. I've heard TLBO didn't turn out well though but I don't know why since I haven't seen it.

Also my mother loved Children of Men and also a movie called Defiance.

based

>watching movie with gf
>she picks up her phone
>me: "put that away!"
>her, sheepishly: "sorry."
>it doesn't come out again

It is good to be the king.