This angers the nerd

This angers the nerd.

Certainly doesn't entertain the nerd.

I thought the CGI was cool and I liked the Aaron Paul cameo.

If you don’t buy mods through creation club you deserve eternal damnation.

why did he allow them access to the program?

i have to say it didn't go where i thought it would.

the ending was so funni omg they r so with modern gaming hey ^^

Good episode. Didn't get any SJW vibe from it at all.

>eternal damnation
The guy died within a few days of dehydration. Stop this dumb meme.

>die in the game
>die in real life

Spy Kids did it better

Episode would have been good if it ended with Aaron Paul's ship blowing theirs up

Our Lord Todd of the Eternally Delivered Promises, I have strayed far from the path, pirating your games, not paying for mods, and posting irreverent memes of you online - how can I be again righteous in thine eyes?

People will scream liberal leftist on anything they don't agree with these days. They kind of turned the show more into a tale of morals but so far I'm ok with it; if you're not a drooling retard you can decide whether or not you agree with Brooker's views.

You mean
>die IRL, die in the game
right?

Agreed. I was expecting this. I only just finished the second ep of this season, but they seem to be turning down their edge quite a bit this season. Not that I'm really complaining so far.

no rapes, dropped

Depends on how the system works. It might not actually need his body to be alive, maybe it just transfers his consciousness into there and transfers it back to his body when he exits.

Said this before, but I'm so glad they took the dumb 'Le funny non threatening nerd XDD' mainstream meme and pulled the filter off and destroyed it. Imagine how all those disgusting fags enjoying the fucking Bazinga show must feel when they see this.
Hell, even on here the fucking beta nerds are butthurt about it

>no failsafe to avoid comatose if your game crashes or if you cant log off
>is a god in his universe, can change models on a whim and torture people into submission but can't teleport on a whim for whatever reason

this episode had a decent premise and played out interestingly, even with some funny moments but goddamn these HUGE fucking plotholes bugged the fuck out of me

>That pic
Yeah I can pretty much see all of them being sadistic fucks in ascending order... Fuck.

why do you think people dislike or feel uneasy around awkward nerds?

it's our internal spidey sense letting us know that they're potentially dangerous. if people are consistently awkward then it means they have no empathy. it takes empathy to feel shame for being awkward or guilt for doing the "wrong thing". if they have no empathy/guilt then they're unpredictable and dangerous.

your brain does all that in the few seconds it takes to figure out another person.

You idiots don't get it do you? real nerds don't get butthurt. Thats what makes this shit so funny.
Like if you are an older nerd you've been through ten, twenty or thirty years of social ostracizism.
This was brought up during the gamergate thing because it was true. Then ironically turned into ridiculing pasta by sjw that just didn't get it.

Nerds should be shot

>if they have no empathy/guilt then they're unpredictable and dangerous.

literally what girls like

Good thing your keen senses tell you to hang around blacks.

To be fair, the game wasn't even released yet, and he was running a bunch of funky custom mods in it too. A bug that gets you stuck in the game doesn't seem too unreasonable. Although it is an odd oversight for a supposedly godlike coder.

look everyone, another butthurt nerd

angry social reject detected

Its cool user you spread your cheeks for the safe niggers and stay away from them dangerous nerds.

t. awkward nerds

try not to get all starey at the ladies.

Well gamergate actually proves you wrong you nigger, so does all the anti Star Wars rage.
When people feel threatened they tend to lash out. Nerd or not. In the case of suppressed people with no social fine tuning this lashing out sometimes is even dangerous.

post the cute jew pls

Rage harder, fucking beta

yeah, I remember the two girls in my city who got gangraped after being so keen on their senses. at least they weren't social rejects like me

>misses the point because hes a retard sjw
You can't threaten a group already socially ostracised with social ostracism.
You fucking dumb niggers.

good, because it’s about social justice so I guess we’re one step closer

>It says one thing so it must also say the other.
Go back to your echochamber you oversensitive white nigger

the people you're describing aren't nerds, they're literally autistic.

(if what you say is true please describe to me in detail how i can stop feeling bad when people call me names and ostracize me because for the last 30 years i havn't figured it out and its eating me up inside)

>implying all nerds are ostracised
>implying they don't get high paying jobs for like a generation by now and all that's keeping them from having a socially non-defect existence is autism
Stop living in a bubble, you unemployed nigger

>if people are consistently awkward then it means they have no empathy. it takes empathy to feel shame for being awkward or guilt for doing the "wrong thing"
I don't see the correlation between continued awkwardness and a lack of empathy, my brother has saved my life numerous times and still does awkward silences.

I'm sure charles manson fucked more girls than you

What was her fucking problem?

That guy and his post are retarded. Don't bother replying.

Real Nerds are not like the big bang theory. They are intellectuals, geniuses, cultural rebels and trendsetters.
>(if what you say is true please describe to me in detail how i can stop feeling bad when people call me names and ostracize me because for the last 30 years i havn't figured it out and its eating me up inside
Stop hanging around brainlets and get a solitary hobby like all good nerds.

Yeah but he also didn't have to rape them. He was a chad, you fag. A charismatic and paranoid Hitler type, but still a chad.

Lol what does that have to do with anything, you sad bag of genetic waste

>They are intellectuals, geniuses, cultural rebels and trendsetters
You misspelled 'autists' there, buddy

it means that you will never fuck as much as he did

>charles manson
>nerd
pick one. that guy was in and out of prison his entire life. he had game.
makes perfect sense to me. but im also not 12 years old. life experience helps when it comes to self-reflection. pondering the way we feel about things helps us grow. not an expert though, i still think im right.
stop being so defensive, its not like i called YOU a nerd. by the way you're acting i can almost imagine you as a sad little cuck trying to ignore the sound of Tyrone pounding his mother in the room next door.

>um sweetie if you don't support social justice you will have no friends
>but I don't have any and don't care.
>UM SWEETIE YOU ARE ACTING VERY PROBLEMATIC RIGHT NOW I SAID YOUR SOCIAL LIFE WILL BE OVER IF YOU DONT DO AS I SAY
>I don't have a social life though

Her CROCODILIAN brain was out of control

who is talking about rape? he was unpredictable and had no empathy, and yet, he wasn't avoided by his harem of hot girls.

Not white or nerd but I'm bullied by everyone and have fantasies of everyone respecting me and jerking ,y ego so this hit alittoe too coose to home for me :(

Kek

So? Are you mentally challenged or something?

>by the way you're acting i can almost imagine you as a sad little cuck trying to ignore the sound of Tyrone pounding his mother in the room next door
Yeah. That's called projection, you sad shit. Look it up some time.

>pick one. that guy was in and out of prison his entire life. he had game.

and also had the traits united in him that stated make people feel uneasy around you
>it's our internal spidey sense letting us know that they're potentially dangerous. if people are consistently awkward then it means they have no empathy. it takes empathy to feel shame for being awkward or guilt for doing the "wrong thing".

yet, manson, like many other highly dangerous and unpredictable men, had lots of women around him.

so what is it?

You can literally smell the roasties ITT

maybe you are, because you cannot fuck more girls than a dangerous und unpredictable guy

roasties? all i'm smelling is white boi seething sweat

Theres no point being in Sup Forums in new years eve. All the virgin minorities come on to ree about white people and smart people because they are fucking losers.
Hopefully a few take their lives.

did anyone else catch the Kirsten Dunst Cameo?

its what i said the first time dickhead, re-writing parts of my post doesn't change it. stop being autistic and read you fucking idiot.

nah its not projecting m8, thats what you're doing by saying that i'm projecting. must have hit you pretty close to home cocksucker.

Just end it you're never gonna make it bro.

You can't always fix everything that would cause people to think you're awkward with self-reflection alone. Some things are just deeply ingrained in people and it doesn't necessarily make them incapable of empathy if they can't immediately remove these traits that make them awkward.

Jews were a mistake
Women were a mistake
Non-whites were a mistake

God ruined everything when he took that rib.

lmao gas the nerds

I-can't-believe-it's-not-Allison-Brie ALMOST had it right when she said "you need help". Genuine concern and conversation about his depression and frustration could have helped him and made him change his mind, he responded extremely well when his boss apologized to him while fixing the thrusters. He seemed moved and genuinely remorseful, gulping and speaking in a soft, surprised tone of voice in a moment where if he was actually a sociopath beyond redemption he would be in an unresponsive state of rage from the rebellion. They couldn't handle an obvious cry for help even after having who knows how many years to think about it. William Bridge and Charlie Brooker are emotionally retarded, a woman should have written this episode.

>God ruined everything when he kick started the chain of events that lead to my creation
FTFY

For both of us.

it's not about fixing anything, its about applying logic and common sense to situations and thinking things through. i'd rather understand why certain people make me feel uncomfortable rather than just shudder and avoid them.

like i said, its all just guesswork on my part, based on life experience etc. but i haven't read anything in here that would make me re-think it yet. it also helps that i spent the last 12 years working in the security industry, reading people is 90% of the work.

He couldn't teleport because he was super autistic about the game being enuntic to the show.

>I-can't-believe-it's-not-Allison-Brie

They look nothing alike. Face blindness is a symptom of autism. Get yourself checked.

unattractive men should be shot on sight. it's 2018 for fucks sake

yeah man! having black friends = cuck! tell em how it is!

people who think the hang the DJ episode had a happy ending are retarded. the whole point is that it's fucked up to exploit AI that advanced (the show implies the AI is rich enough that it can feel emotions that strongly and deeply) just for a dating app, or to exploit it at all

This season was shit and surprisingly the first episode was the only one I did like because the protagonist was an outright ass hole for the sake of being an ass hole.

Episode 2 was a heavily watered down Bees
3's plot was done MUCH better with Black Christmas
4 was just fucking pointless. The episode would have been better if it focused on the 0.2% rebellion
5 idk it was so shit I tuned it out
6 was meh. Everything in it was done before

if somebody degraded and tortured me while making me figuratively suck their cock and LARP as a star trek character for literally years I don't think I'd have much interest in reforming them when I get my single shot at vindication

Well, what's the difference between introverts/people with no social skills/autistic/spergy people and actual shifty characters who lack empathy?

How do you tell if someone's the former or latter?

They both fit the cute doe-eyed innocent archetype, I was just trying to emulate the hilarious "Walmart Brand Matt Damon" stuff I saw on Reddit that had me slapping my knee in uncontrollable laughter (so you guys would think I'm cool), but I admit you're right they look really different. I'll think about getting tested for Aspergers, thanks for your suggestion user!

First episode was really annoying. Like why did EVERYTHING work out 5000% better than expected. If it was a pocket universe why was it getting updates? How could it connect with the main game? Why did his get deleted? Why did he lose control? Did he really have no failsafe? Also did he not save digital copies of DNA so that he wouldn't have to keep people's DNA in his minifridge for life?

killing all the minorities is genocide though

Go be ugly someplace else. Like a casket.

>people actually trying to do the nerrds thing
Are you underage or something?

I'm white and handsome. According to your logic you should suicide.

it should even anger Aaron Paul, it made fun of him. Wasnt he aware of thet ehrn he accepted the role?

>white
>handsome

The point is not reforming him out of pure altruism, it's just getting him to stop torturing you in a more efficient way. It would be quicker to give him the satisfaction of being apologized to and listened to, giving him ways to build a better relationship with your real-life counterpart and teaching him ways to become respected by them IN REAL LIFE (don't you think it would be immensely appealing to him?) so he could finally let you free / give you the release of deletion.

this.

second ep also could ended truckdriver who picks up the girl rapes her

should i even other with the rest of the episodes ?

>If it was a pocket universe why was it getting updates?
>How could it connect with the main game?
It was a branch to the main server that he took offline so he wouldn't get caught, he panicked when the clones sent an invitation to Nanette.
>Why did his get deleted?
>Why did he lose control?
It was an unauthorized, modded "rogue" server, the clones moving to the main server caused the branch to be detected by the system, automatically closing it down. That also overrided his commands as he wasn't detected as a player by the main server using his "rogue" server avatar
>Did he really have no failsafe?
The server branch was never supposed to go online so he may have thought this wouldn't had happened. Not being able to just teleport to the ship kinda breaks suspension of disbelief though.
>Also did he not save digital copies of DNA so that he wouldn't have to keep people's DNA in his minifridge for life?
He threatens the CEO guy's clone that he'd abuse the latter's son using the DNA in his fridge if CEO guy didn't comply so probably not.

>This image has been deemed incorrect and racist by BBC, clearly a whitewash of history
>We sent a van to pick you up

He played a goofy character that's supposed to be laughed at, it's not supposed to make fun of him personally lol, no one implied that, neither does it matter.

Don't care. Got Kiki cameo at least.

This show has gone really down hill since s2. S3 had some okay episodes but s4 was just shit

Stop posting

>posts HWITE women
fuck off nigger

All I'm smelling is your insecure boipussy, manchild

Haven’t seen this
Am very confused in this thread

If he wanted authenticity he wouldn’t have removed their genitals

Lol. Allt that denial. You are the most pathetic poster in this thread and that is saying something.

>nigger

Sick burn. You must be really mad if that's the best you can come up with.

but why? This was not a criticism to Nerds or Fanboys at all