Shmorky

Who is he? I see him talked about alot on Sup Forums. I remember him using a "funny" voice all the time in the Gaming Garbage videos he was in, but that's all I know. Pic unreleated.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/viperwave/status/694896777154007040?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=TP4XBFo8GoQ&t=67s
youtube.com/watch?v=F-4jZzfoEz8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So, at one time there was this site called Something Awful. It was like the FunnyJunk of the 00's. It had articles, reviews, and just generally grabbed things it thought was entertaining and posted them on its front page. You probably know of it now as that forum that you have to pay 20 dollars to participate in.

Way back when, in 2005 or so, Flash was a new thing. Newgrounds was a hit. And everyone wanted flash cartoons on their site. Lowtax, being the human equivalent of stale pizza, couldn't find a way to get flash animators onto his site from Newgrounds. So he did the next best thing and promoted some guy he knew to a site editor, who was already sort-of into the flash animation thing because he was an aspiring voice actor. That guy's name was 'Shmorky'.

Shmorky made mostly animated shorts known as the 'Flash Tub' on their site for many, many years. He wrote some dumb articles about transgenderism and social justice, but it was the 00's and no one really cared about it back then enough to fight him over it. So he kept making weird cartoons and weird articles, and then he had the idea that he was going to be a hit animator and work for some big animation studio.

He failed, and that failure tore him the fuck apart. I don't know exactly what happened from that period up until now, but I do know that he argues with himself constantly in a silly voice, and even talks to people like he's a character in one of his old flash cartoons.
twitter.com/viperwave/status/694896777154007040?lang=en

Many of his old cartoons become a lot darker when you realize that he was actually writing self-insert fanfiction instead of stupid animutations for people to laugh at.

Doesn't seem *that* bad. I expected worse.

Also more recently he turned transgender I think.

BROWN

Brrrow bricks.

>He wrote some dumb articles about transgenderism and social justice
What? I thought he literally just wrote funny shit. Sauce?

MINEYCRAFTA

Son, don't forget the kiddy-diddlying.

youtube.com/watch?v=TP4XBFo8GoQ&t=67s

Someone have the link to the audio of him and his ex-gf fighting? It's hilarious.

Quick shit copied from KF, some might be out of date or something

>36 years old

>popular animator, has had shit featured on Adult Swim and is friends with Rebecca Sugar, the creator of Steven Universe

>babyfur

>is currently living in a trailer in the backwoods of Virginia, with his parents and brothers
>is bald, edgy over his pronouns, and fought with Lowtax and rarely did any actual work at >Something Awful leading to his eventual firing
claims to have PTSD over bad sex
>wears adult diapers for fun, and he indeed does have a diaper fetish which flies in the face of his earlier claim of only doing the babyfur art for money
>also pisses himself for fun, even around people he barely knows
>has way more of an interest in Lowtax's kids than he should
>believes he's a hermaphrodite and has a vagina behind his balls
>cries when people call him Dave, thought he was wasting his talent on Lowtax and turned down job offers from Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network
>hes into scat too
>has incredibly poor hygiene, showering once a week and almost never changing his clothes or doing the laundry

>made his girlfriend stop taking her anti-psychotic crazy person pills

>pedophile
>was in a relationship with a 16 year old girl as an adult
>when chatlogs of this came out in jan 2017 he attempted suicide and was hospitalized

He is a lolcow
He makes terrible comics about being transgender featuring his awful artstyle and writing that makes you question if it's all some sorth of joke
He is crazy
He got in a fight with his friend and acussed him and his wife of being pedophiles
Then he constsntly called him demanding to speak with the guy's wife for some reason because his girlfriend was threatening him (because shmorky hid her schitzophrenia medication)
I think they called the police and shmorky pretended that everything was fine
He speaks like a leprechaun, there is a recording of him fighting with his girlfriend
Apparently he believes he is one of his comic characters
I'm waiting for Jim to make a video about him because honestly that would beat wathe er he can squeeze out of that guy with the glasses

He also made hundreds of sockpuppet accounts on twitter trying to clear his name after he got exposed for being a diaperfur and a pedophile. Sad!

This creature gives Chris Chan a run for its money

there are many people with power levels that rival chris-chan, chris-chan just happens to be the most known

chris-chan obviously isnt going to be the only batshit crazy internet personality

List others, I am curious

>pedophile
>was in a relationship with a 16 year old girl as an adult

that is not pedophilia. if it is, roughly two thirds of everyone I know from school are pedophiles.the actual deal should

the actual problem is:

>manipulated a socially retarded and allegedly mentally ill teenager into diaper fetish roleplay

youtube.com/watch?v=F-4jZzfoEz8

for some reason i think being in a relationship with a 16 year old when you're in your 30s is a little bit different than your kiddie friends hooking up in high school

"my kiddie" freinds being in their early 20s.

really, teenagers don't sneak into nightclubs in your country?

>people in their 20s hooking up with 16 year olds

I hope you're not trying to paint this as normal. I should have seen this coming, I guess, there's never been a person who's argued ephebophilia vs pedophilia that didn't have some ulterior motive

>The voice is for real

again, if it's not normal, the a good chunk of the people my age I know are pedophiles. going as far as my own mother who claims true love knows no age.

does this sound reasonable?

no, it doesn't. people you know are fucked up, including your mother

Or perhaps your culture has extreme views on what pedophilia means.

16 is the age of consent in most of the US, just throwing that out there.

views that are shared by the majority of the western world, chief.

tip: if you' ever actually find yourself saying "true love knows no age", you're probably a creep

>views that are shared by the majority of the western world, chief.

the anglo world perhaps, but I don't think you know enough about the yuros to make that claim

I do however believe my mom is a creep. then again my mom is textbook damaged goods.

Your mom sounds like she needs a hug, but make sure you know how to get out of it if she gets too grabby.

Is Mickey Mouse on downers?

ayy

thanks but no thanks. mom is an emotional parasite. she's not a bad person, she just doens't realize she frustrates the fuck out of everyone who lives with her

>deliberately antagonizing someone having a schizophrenic breakdown

dick move

Why are we arguing about a 20-year-old fucking a 16-year-old? Shmorky is in his 30's and was grooming the girl into furry-scat babyplay.

He's a talented animator with a hilarious voice (when he plays it up, his speaking voice is relatively normal) but you'd have to be delusional to be familiar with his work even back in the early 00's and not think "this man is going to fuck a child and try to kill himself".

He didn't just antagonize her, he withheld her antipsychotics because "drugs are for the weak"

A madman

>>shits and pisses himself while wearing a diaper and jerks off to the memory
>>furry
>>"drugs are for the weak"

You could write a book on the level of dissonance required to think that and not go insane.

i miss sandypants

he made dumb comics/animations and then somebody released some logs showing him roleplaying babyfucking with a teen and after that nobody liked him and he died alone the end

it's legal for me to bone a 16yo, but not to take a picture of her titties

this is oppression