African American mirror - Black Museum

Why does everything has to be about fucking race these days? I was really enjoying the black museum episode but of course we must have a bunch of sadist white people torturing the poor based black man, I mean I didn't even mind the interracial fetish halfway through because that's just the way it is nowadays, but when will it be enough? Can I just watch a fucking show without having all of this propaganda being thrown at me constantly?

All they had to do was show one black person being a sadistic fuck but no of course every evil person is white, every victim is a based black. Get your shitty politics out of scifi.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailysurge.com/2015/06/prof-i-chose-not-to-have-children-because-theyd-be-white/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They grabbed the potentially-unabomber audience with the anti-technodystopia first seasons, now they're just trying to brainwash them.

But white people did torture and do worse things to black people. Why shouldn't these issues be explored?

What the fuck are you talking about you moron? You realize black people have also murdered and tortured white people in the past too?

Sadism and cruelty is universal.

Why didn't black Americans enslave white Americans then hmmm? Don't confuse the victim with the guilty ones. You don't cry about holocaust movies showing germans evil now do you? Why is that, if sadism and cruelty are universal?

can a black man be intelligent enough to do the things Rolo Haynes (the evil scientist/museum curator) has done?

would it be better if Rolo Haynes was doing this to another white man? deceiving his own race?

>Why didn't black Americans enslave white Americans then hmmm?

Because whites ended slavery.

>You don't cry about holocaust movies showing germans evil now do you?

No, the same way I don't cry about slavery movies showing whatever.

However this is a fucking sci-fi show, so according to your brainlet logic why isn't it showing auschwitz victims then? Very anti-semitic show desu

she became as bad as him but they ended it as a victory

so if that guy has a kid or relatives its ok for them to avenge his torture?, this show has such sloppy writing

Man those alt righters Trump supporter nazi Hitlers white males sure are paranoid I'm sure there isn't any sort of political agenda being pushed into the narrative, I mean this is just a sci-fi show. Crazy right winger school shooter extremists.

>However this is a fucking sci-fi show, so according to your brainlet logic why isn't it showing auschwitz victims then? Very anti-semitic show desu

If it did would you have come to Sup Forums to cry about "why everything is about race these days" and why 'germans where all showed as crazy sadists torturing jews', 'all they had to show was one jewish person being a sadistic fuck' etc.? Why, was it perhaps because you don't give a fuck about germans but have complicated relationship with american white guilt hmmmmm?

If they actually showed a jewish emaciated boy holding the photo of anne frank I would find it refreshing because for the first time in weeks I would have seen a show that is not trying to push interracial and the "poor blackies, we need to save the blackies" narrative.

Also I'm not even american but not like it matters. This is not about this one episode or one show but about a whole culture in the media that portrays blacks as victims for no reason.

>Can I just watch a fucking show without having all of this propaganda being thrown at me constantly?

No. You'll never watch a show without "Propaganda". Because writers are just human, and they will if they can reflect their ideology in their work if possible.

Which isn't wrong. You as a consumer/viewer can easily disagree with the ideology and tune out. It's not being thrown at you, it's being displayed to you.

>when will it be enough?

Are you asking when will writers stop exhibiting their beliefs?

>Get your shitty politics out of scifi.

Are you 12? Politics are in almost every niche of entertainment. Deal with it, you're an adult now.

>Get your shitty politics out of scifi

Dude, scifi has always been political, exploring modern divisions and problems in a fantastic setting. You prolly would have been the one sending dead threats to Star Trek writers after Kirk kissed Uhura.

Dude, just drop the show. It's obviously not aimed at your beliefs.

Stop bitching and find something else to watch.....

>Get your shitty politics out of scifi.

Nigga, two of the biggest sci-fi in history have had strong political implications and backgrounds. Maybe you're too young to remember the shit Star Trek and Star Wars covered.

>Deal with it, you're an adult now

OP don't listen to this idiot. People claiming that current leftism isn't just 'yay niggers and nontraditional things!' are idiots. Their movies are boring because their ideology is boring.
>dude lets become Zimbabwe lmao
how about no

>Just stfu and deal with it

Well I forgot this board is full of doormat brainlets who think it's ok to contaminate a good story with shitty off-topic ideologies for no reason at all. You realize a movie like the matrix could never be done today without wasting half of the time on some interracial relationship subplot? But somehow I'm the idiot for "whining" about this, when it's always happening in every show for the past couple of years due to an obvious political agenda? When you say Star Wars has always been political you're talking about shit like ww2 but it has never went to the insane levels of retardation we see today when it comes to black vs white. I am free to express my disappointment and displeasure not at interracial relationships per se but at the prevalence of this political point in every single form of entertainment nowadays.

Fuck you.

but it has never went to the insane levels of retardation we see today when it comes to black vs white.

"torture is ok when I do it"

this show is deep

>OP don't listen to this idiot. People claiming that current leftism isn't just 'yay niggers and nontraditional things!' are idiots. Their movies are boring because their ideology is boring.

That has nothing to do with my point. I'm not making a statement on leftism, i'm making a statement on the writers having creative liberty to express and address what they want.

You as a viewer don't have to support nor follow the show. It's one thing to disagree with their opinion. It's another to feel as if the writers have some sort of obligatory to keep their beliefs out of their work, because your feelings get hurt and you start bitching.

Simply turn away from the program and watch and suppport things you DO agree with

>People claiming that current leftism isn't just 'yay niggers and nontraditional things!' are idiots.

Where did he claim that? You're getting off track you obviously want to debate about politics instead of the show.

>You're getting off track you obviously want to debate about politics instead of the show.
>Debate

That user doesn't even want to debate. He wants to shit up this thread by venting about pseudo social-political topics to feel satisfied with himself. HE doesn't care about your view points, he just wants to be heard.

Which is fair on him, because we all do.

I didn't get any racial tones from this episode at all, switch the races and it still works, the fact you and many like you see this episode as a race issue just shows your true colors

/mic drop

>Noticing patterns shows your true color.

what happened to patton oswalt

>Ah come on that's fake news!
Yeah we get it, Rolo is Drumpf

Do you talk to people? People say fake news alot now.

>racial tones from this episode at all

THEY STRAIGHTUP PUT RACISTS IN THERE FFS! Because an episode about sadism isnt enough, it has to be WHITE RACISTS sadism!

Yes that's what I'm doing I'm disagreeing with all of the shows today having these political talking points embedded into them. There is no difference between the shows today and Goebbels shows, it's just the inverse point of view. That's why I say to keep politics out of fucking shows that have nothing to do with politics. I don't want to watch shows that support right wing politics or left wing politics unless they are about subjects that relate to these things. Like I said if the Matrix was done today it would have a whole subplot about interracial relationships and it would ruin the movie, because it's just pointless political bullshit being pushed in.

Apparently I need to end this with a "from my point of view" or else you seem to assume I'm making an ultimatum or something. I'm just expressing my opinion on the matter, which I am free to do, no? At least anonimously I am still free to voice my opinion without worries, right? Ok thanks.

>That user doesn't even want to debate.

What is there to debate? Is there even anyone who tries to argue that these kind of politics aren't being shoved into every show these days?

>I didn't get any racial tones from this episode at all

You know what's funny? If I watched it 5 years or more ago I wouldn't get it too, but after being bombarded by propaganda you start to develop a radar to this shit. I don't know if you're trying to call me a racist but if I am a racist then I'm way more racist now than I was 5 years ago and these shows are to blame for it. I'm not guilty for being white.

>switch the races and it still works

Find me a popular show from the past couple of years where you can switch the races on a story like this I will give you 1 BTC. The fact that you can't should tell you all you need to know.

>it's ok to contaminate a good story with shitty off-topic ideologies for no reason at all.

Yep. It surely is. Been done before and will be done in the future. Fictional stories have the strong ability to reflect real world issues back to the audience for a stronger message, or hell just to do it, because they can.

>You realize a movie like the matrix could never be done today without wasting half of the time on some interracial relationship subplot?

If that's the creators wish....who gives a fuck.

>But somehow I'm the idiot for "whining" about this, when it's always happening in every show for the past couple of years due to an obvious political agenda?

Not in the "past couple years", it has been genuinely happening all of history. Hell the comicbook industry was built on shit like this.

>due to an obvious political agenda?

Yes. Keep in mind, many other forms of past media also have political agendas. Are you scared of agendas? Do you need to check under your bed at night to make sure there's no political agenda hiding under there?

All jokes aside, i'm curious if you read in Shakespearean novels or short stories, that of which contain strong social and political commentary.

>When you say Star Wars has always been political you're talking about shit like ww2 but it has never went to the insane levels of retardation we see today when it comes to black vs white.

Understand there are more than one way to take on politics in our world. Certain writers have different ways on tackling said politics. At the very core Star wars establishes "These are slightly real world depictions of bad guys". The Empire reflects various real world fascist movements. That alone isn't hard to grasp and is basic at it's core.

>black people existing is a political statement

Imagine being this triggered this easily.

>I am free to express my disappointment and displeasure not at interracial relationships per se but at the prevalence of this political point in every single form of entertainment nowadays.

Are you displeased that creators are implementing interracial relationships as political points or are you displeased with political points in general? I'm lost on this one.

Let's see, black people have a higher:

-Murder rate
-Unemployment rate
-Rape rate
-Robbery rate

They do have a lower average IQ, though.

If you believe white people can be grouped together and judged like germans in WW2, you should be fine with black people being lumped together and judged. Unless you think for some reason it only makes sense to judge the people of the past, which would be a huge breach in logic.

nah but black people kissing white people is!

>BBC creators openly state they push "diversity" as a political agenda
>reality-deniers pretend this isn't happening with all the fervor of a heavily subsidized oil magnate denying humans have any effect on the environment
I thought we had moved past this, user. shit ,even the republicans are generally coming to terms that global climate change is actually happening now, even if they deny it's man-made in any way. it's time for you to come to terms too.

If you believe black people can be grouped together and judged like germans in WW2, you should be fine with white people being lumped together and judged.

This has as much to do with your point I reckon that your point had to do with my post.

>Find me a popular show from the past couple of years where you can switch the races on a story like this I will give you 1 BTC. The fact that you can't should tell you all you need to know.
The night of

I found this in the other "Black Mirror" thread. Did one of you make this?

what are we looking at here?

Ah, it's a matter of opinion.

Which is fine, you don't prefer the show to have political undertones.

I was a bit confused about what you were getting at.

Regardless, I think your opinion is "Shit", because political undertones can and have been done greatly in the past. Fictional shows are great, but it's been proven taht when the story reflects situations that have occurred or can occur in real life, the audience can relate better with characters that seemed alien to them at first.

When any writer touches his keyboard or pen, he approaches with an agenda. He has a message to get out. This exercise is beneficial to society, because it opens the door for conversation and/or reflection.

It's not being "shoved" in, because politics have a strong place in our fictional stories. Hell politics are sometimes the foundations of fictional stories.

In my opinion, they should always be implemented at the creators will whether I agree or not.

He as a viewer can also express his disapproval and convince others why they shouldn't be watching this show but you always forget to add that part

So you think modern black people are a race of dumb, violent criminals?

Or do you not think whites have been a race of racist oppressors?

What's the difference in logic there? You think white people were horrible abusive slave-owning racists because, I assume, there were more racist slave-owning whites then any other race. why wouldn't you also think black people are dumb violent criminals because of the black crime rate? What leap in logic am I taking?

>So you think modern black people are a race of dumb, violent criminals?

no

>Or do you not think whites have been a race of racist oppressors?

no

your post hasn't got anything to do with my post.

Political undertones are arguably inevitable; any story can be interpreted to have a political message, even if the author doesn't intend one.

It's different when a story is consciously designed from the top-down TO have a specific political message. That's when you get this soulless, reality-denying ideological propaganda that eats away at your soul and destroys your ability to think rationally.
Even that isn't that bad if it's just a few people doing it in their own little corner of the world. It's when it starts becoming the dominant narrative that it turns into a serious problem.

>The night of
>A poor based muslim man is victimized by the evil white man system

Nice try there wow really milked my lemons there gee

I guess that you say "political points/agendas" it can take such a degree of nuance that it would be impossible to remove it from any narrative as the discussion will end up devolving into all sorts of abstractions. But there is a big difference between depicting Storm Troopers as a symbolic representation of nazism or other authoritarian ideologies, which are widely considered by the vast majority of society to be a source of evil in the world, and constantly depicting diversity as the future because white people are evil and should be extinguished asap. The politics being displayed are especially disgusting, and that's what I'm displeased about. Even though I am white I would be equally annoyed if all the shows suddenly started sending these messages about a white ethnostate.

And not only that, I would actually be perfectly okay with this if it wasn't so prevalent and I wasn't being bombarded with it all the time. Well, I guess I should just shut the fuck up now and then act surprised like you when someone like Trump wins merely because he's a reaction to all of this political bullshit being pushed everywhere, even in scifi tv shows. Oops who could have known.

What is bad in white person fucking a black person? I'd like to do it.

>white people did torture and do worse things to black people

Why specify white people, if you don't believe white people in the past were any more racist than any other race? Your statement was true, just as it's true to say "Black people ruined detroit", or "Black people steal things".

So we shouldn't show black people doing things like murder or dealing drugs because that would be racists? You don't approve of say Wire?

You use words like "propaganda" and "agenda" as if those words alone are inherently bad. I remind you, a good bit of media throughout the 60's, 70's, and 80's dealt with social and political issues.

These were periods where our country was going through great philosophical strife. Writers typically took to their narratives to broadcast their beliefs to whoever supported their product. One example of fiction doing this is comic books. It became a booming industry through the outlet of propaganda and years after that they found readers were much more receptive to real life problems (I.E In the series "Green Arrow and Green Lantern" Green Arrow often dealt with a drug addiction)

>Why didn't black Americans enslave white Americans then hmmm?
Because they couldn't? Do you honestly think there's a single group of people on this planet who wouldn't do that if they had the power and the ease of conscience to do it? At this point shit like this is becoming more and more propaganda designed to instill resentment in people.

>Do you honestly think there's a single group of people on this planet who wouldn't do that if they had the power and the ease of conscience to do it?

Yes I'm sure that immoral people would do immoral things. Hot take you got there bud.

No, I was just pointing out how you were generalizing an entire race

>hmmm?

faggot

Fuck off Sam

He got away with killing his wife.

>He as a viewer can also express his disapproval and convince others why they shouldn't be watching this show but you always forget to add that part

Yes this is fair enough. I was a bit thrown off at first by the fact that he neglected to realize how big an impact politics has on our world.

>At this point shit like this is becoming more and more propaganda designed to instill resentment in people.

Sometimes I think that's their plan but I don't think they're that sophisticated. If they are, then it sure as hell is working, I didn't care about race a few years ago like I said earlier but now I just want it to stop.

So we should diversify torture in films so it wouldn't appear racist? I wonder if the next holocaust film has afro-Germans gassing aryans so people here wouldn't get triggered.

>Why didn't black Americans enslave white Americans then hmmm
Because they didn't have the strength to do it?
>You don't cry about holocaust movies showing germans evil now do you
I do. The holocaust isn't real, cupcake.

No, white people simply reproducing is a political statement now. If one chooses to simply have kids they're perpetuating white supremacy apparently, which leaves them two options, no reproduce at all, or pair out. And look at at that, all of these suddenly oh so convenient interracial couples in media that 9 times out of 10 constitutes a white woman with a dark-skinned man.

You know all those warnings about identity politics people like you ignored. Well, it's unfortunate you did. When you invest your politics with your identity, your identity becomes political.

Your quality of life would improve if you didn't spend 4 hours a day on Twitter looking for reasons to butthurt.

Sweetie this is the mainstream narrative espoused on all tv shows not just obscure twitter pundits

They can exist in Africa.

>It's different when a story is consciously designed from the top-down TO have a specific political message

Well now. Huckleberry Finn, To Kill a Mocking Bird, and Julius Ceasar all were written top-down to have a political message.

>That's when you get this soulless, reality-denying ideological propaganda that eats away at your soul and destroys your ability to think rationally.

Again, this is a matter of opinion. You feel it's reality-denying and soulless. The people that support that work feel the opposite.

>Even that isn't that bad if it's just a few people doing it in their own little corner of the world. It's when it starts becoming the dominant narrative that it turns into a serious problem.

I have to point at the 60's 70's and 80's again. This isn't anything new, user. Though this doesn't denote anything you said, in retrospect it does emphasize how we consume media. I mean if you had a problem with it now, then you should've always had a problem with it. In which case it would be best to find a new hobby, because this medium will forever be dominated with creators who use their content as their soap box.

No it isn't, show me a tv show or a movie that espouses same things that that deranged twitter nobody said.

Every tv show uses the phrase "old white male" disparagingly multiple times per show you're the one choosing to ignore that not me

What tv show? And what tv show says that nuclear family is one of the most powerful forces supporting white supremacy?

What tv show says the opposite?

>I wonder if the next holocaust film has afro-Germans

The only reason it won't is because they're the villains. But meanwhile don't worry you'll get a black queen of england and the black ancient greek warriors. That's all fine, we need to prop up the poor blackies.

But I don't want that? You seem to want it tho when you want to diversify the torture of black people so...?

The type of people who tend to watch Black Mirror are among the worst kind of leftist, chino wearing beta faggots you will come across.

No self respecting, intelligent White man would ever watch this garbage which seems to have an interracial romance in every single episode without fail.

I mean just look at the people defending this show in this thread, you can tell just by the way they write that they are your stereotypical comicfag soyboy nerd.

>Twitter
That's a professor who has written books you can find in many curricula mainstays. Her opinions are not isolated. Pic related. Nice job with this complete non-response though.

>interracial romance in every single episode without fail.

Why can't people answer me why is it bad that white person fucks a black person?

>and constantly depicting diversity as the future because white people are evil and should be extinguished asap.

I challenge you to give me 5 shows in mainstream media that does this.

>And not only that, I would actually be perfectly okay with this if it wasn't so prevalent and I wasn't being bombarded with it all the time.

I honestly feel you're over exaggerating the point a bit. I personally think you're pulling the most corrupt and rotten message you can out these shows and showcasing them to emphasize your point.

I will appreciate it, if you can give prime examples of your notion.

>Well, I guess I should just shut the fuck up now and then act surprised like you when someone like Trump wins merely because he's a reaction to all of this political bullshit being pushed everywhere, even in scifi tv shows.

Now you're making assumptions. No where in this thread did I state my political view. I'm simply defending the creators perspective of doing what he wants with his show. Something both sides of the fence have fought for.

There's no reason to project certain ideologies on everyone who disagrees with you.

Because I don't think writers are stupid, corrupt, or inane for stating their beliefs in their content, does not mean I side with a certain political party.

This kind of attitude when approaching an argument really is dismissive and doesn't have further your point. We get it. You hate liberals and you like Trump. No one came to argue that.

>06.22.2015

Nice try sweetie but that's not even a real date, there's no month 22

You shouldn't diversify anything that's the whole point. But since the people writing these stories have their #1 priority be "diversity", as is obvious by the number of interracial relationships, then it's kind of outrageous that their diversity only works one way. So yea if you were a rational logic leftist whose main concern in his shows is to portray diversity, then you should diversify torture and everything else.

>Trump wins merely because he's a reaction to all of this political bullshit being pushed everywhere, even in scifi tv shows. Oops who could have known.

What does this have to do with the point at all? OP you made this thread to argue about liberals, just admit it.

>as is obvious by the number of interracial relationships,

Why can't people answer me why is it bad that white person fucks a black person?

Why is it a good thing?

>twitter nobody
That person has written books used in colleges across the world. It's not hard to find wikipedia entries on shit like "cyber racism," using her as an informative source.

Fucking is a good thing. I like fucking.

>Writers should have a set of rules that appease my beliefs

Nah, skud. You tweaking.

>propaganda is good

That's a juvenile response. I want a good reason why people need to be coerced into interracial relationships

And so has David Duke but no one takes him seriously. Fuck I reckon that he has a bigger following than that deranged twitter person.

Because if a white man fucks a white woman it could result in white children and hence perpetuate white privilege and the oppression of people of colour.

keep your fetishes to yourself

>I want a good reason why people need to be coerced into interracial relationships

What the fuck who is being coerced into interracial relationships?? I want to be coerced into fucking some Asian girls, why is jewish marxist global conspirtacy taking so long?

Because they couldn't.
That's it. There's no moral superiority to be found anywhere in nature. Every single corner of the globe has a history full of cruelty. Had it not been whites butchering their way through Africa, it would've been the Africans butchering their way through some other place.

June 22nd, 2015. dailysurge.com/2015/06/prof-i-chose-not-to-have-children-because-theyd-be-white/

He didnu nuffins! He wuz a kangz and a rocket scientist super hacker who was oppressed by wypipo. Das why I hacked ur puter and killed you WHitey!

is this Black Mirror thread

who plays the hot blue alien in the beginning of the first episode? so hot

Africans butchered their way through Africa long before wypipo showed up but leftists prefer to pretend that never happened.

So a normal interracial relationship is now a fetish. How fucking prude are you people?

Don't play coy with me you cretin. The statistics on interracial relationships are widely available and they don't represent even close to the majority of relationships so I ask again why is it important for people to be portrayed in an interracial relationship?

>actually gets upset that others don't want to partake in his fetishes

You didn't answer me, who is being coerced into interracial relationship?

Are you trolling? Because legitimately supporting the act of breeding someone out is literal genocide.

The natural state of affairs is for people to be in relationships with those of their own race and in less multiracial societies even people of their own ethnicity as is supported by the statistics. Now I ask again why is it important to portray people in an interracial relationship?