Other superheroes run around in tights beating up bad guys for the police to arrest

Other superheroes run around in tights beating up bad guys for the police to arrest
>Punisher has a kill count in the thousands and is swole as hell

Why is Frank Castle such a chad thundercock?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8VuSLiiQMLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>kills thousands of people
>still has not had any affect on crime and murders still happen every day

you're a faggot for using /r9k/ terminology, but The Punisher is the coolest guy in comics regardless

That one monologue in Max where he talks about his dream is the defining Punisher moment for me.

>run around in tights

Punisher was better in a tights

I miss the original Franksuit.

>“Here's why I'm not running Marvel: If I was, I would kill the Punisher. I don't believe in what he does. The Punisher just shoots up places. And if you're telling me he's never hit an innocent, then I'm telling you, that's fascist crap.”
- Joss Whedon

>People who miss the utility belt and skin tight jumpsuit.
You really are the worst kind of person.

>I'm telling you, that's fascist crap.
I'm telling you, it's a fictional story.

It's okay even his own fanbase has started to turn on him. It's not the 90's anymore, " she fights just as good as the men" isn't enough to impress people with a strong female character anymore, but that's all he's got in his shallow bag of writing tricks.

Batgirl gonna be fun.

Frank has punishvision. He'll never kill innocents.

Just got done reading MAX again man it's still as good as I remember.

That last page of slavers and valley forge valley forge jesus...

It had some great moments of brevity too

Of course.

Joss whedon can suck on my hemorrhoids

So what does he think about the Hulk who actually HAS harmed innocents in his rampage, which was why he was once sent away from Earth?

But that same arc had it retconned that Hulk never actually killed anyone because "lol math"

He still made Spacker Dave into a paraplegic.

kek read that one yesterday

Which was a shitty cop out that doesn't even make sense and misses the point of Bruce Banner's struggle with the Hulk.

There's a reason why in every adaption, Bruce is depressed and demoralized, and that's because The Hulk is uncontrollable and a wild beast that can cause collateral damage. That super math bullshit just invalidates the Hulk, and makes Bruce look stupid for seeing the Hulk as a burden if it can minimize the collateral damage with some sort of mathematical calculations.

Barracuda was so fucking great

youtu.be/8VuSLiiQMLc
Frank's show can't come soon enough.

It's dumb, but to be fair it's also pretty dumb that whenever another writer uses the Hulk outside his ongoing they ignore everything that Bill Mantlo and Peter David spent literal decades building for him.

And none seem to be better at shitting all over that stuff than Bendis. Pak was just trying to reconcile the way Bendis did Hulk with everything that has been done with the character over the years.

You know it.

I'm worried they might adapt him for the netflix show and fuck him up, but I am curious about who would play him.

No Tiny Lister that's cheating.

Terry Crews or Mike Tyson.

There's absolutely no chance in hell they won't sanitize Barracuda on TV.

I hope they don't use him. Barracuda has such a happy personality. he just loves fucking shit up. I don't know how they could properly integrate that character into the tone they've established for these netflix shows.
I mean it would be amazing if they could do it right. He's a great foil to frank.

This is netflix though (and marvel) I'm not sure about where they draw the line in terms of censorship

They don't seem to be willing to go full HBO. But maybe for the Punisher they'll push the envelope? I guess we can't know until we see it.

that was the only thing I didn't like about 70s/80s/90s Punisher

Like he'll ever kill Fisk.

bumping for th

>that's fascist crap
What does that even have to do with anything?

That's the real problem with The Punisher. For all the "he actually KILLS bad guys!" from his defenders here, he'll never be allowed by editorial to whack someone big-name, someone who wasn't just cooked up that issue just for him to kill. Frank's as much trapped in the cycle of inane comic book justice as the rest of the tights-wearing bunch, just in a different way.