Last time on "Sup Forums: The Animated Series"

Last time on "Sup Forums: The Animated Series"...

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/JWhKLQiH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wasn't expecting /k/ to freak out on /tg/ like that, especially since they've had such little interaction this season...I hope he's okay.

You got a character guide for this, OP? The image is too crowded.

>not recognizing all of the characters
t. only started watching the show in 2015

Sup Forums did nothing wrong.

tfw favorite character is /y/ but because the show panders to waifufags he never gets a chance to show up

They keep trying to introduce new characters even though theres already too many.
Wtf is /bant/ even supposed to be for? Why do we need 5 Sup Forums clones? You can't just make another clone if you flanderize the last 4.

Why not? There's three Jokers running around, might as well have a few Sup Forums's.

I don't like the design of Sup Forums. Couldn't it be updated to be a cartoonish superhero? Him being a literal fedora tipper is embarrassing.

>huge cast
>still only one token black guy

I guess that's fine...

hIm BeInG a LiTeRaL fEdOrA tIpPeR iS eMbArRaSsInG

No, Sup Forumsnrad stays the way he is.

Sup Forums being a literal fedora tipper is hilarious, and out of all the designs, I personally think he has one of the better ones so throwing him back in the woodchipper would not be a good idea.

To be fair, outside of talking like an asshole he really doesn't do anything period.

/k/'s just feeling a fit of autism from /tg/'s unique outlooks on military and tactics

He does this pretty much every time before he becomes a true friend of that board. First time it was with /x/, then Sup Forums, then there was /out/.

In general, /k/ is kind of everyone's friend. Weird that he has a better relationship with /mlp/ than /mlp/ does with her own brother.

i can't believe that /qa/ still fucking alive.

No, his design is fine. Sup Forums hates capeshit anyway.

Him and /mlp/ are the only two boards with a fedora, and it works great in both of their designs and explaining their character.

it's funny because Sup Forums is white

spirit...

>semi-/fit/ man contemplating on diddling a little girl
Which board?

/qa/ is a good boy

>Boards get two different ones
>No Sup Forumslette with Sup Forumsnrad
Why even bother

He is not okey.

Other boards have OC to justify it. Sup Forums is shit

Ok guys, time for the real question
Fuck, Marry, Kill

>it's a Sup Forums tries to make happenings again

All 3, you.

>fuck
Sup Forums
>marry
/tg/
>kill
/trash/

Sup Forums is meant for the Euro/American divide
/u/ is because yuri is lesbianism

Those boards usually have a reason or meme to be.
/u/-because one girl is boring.
/vp/- are you a boy or a girl meme
Sup Forums- football or "football"

why are some slightly colored

This was a WIP

/adv/ is the dog in /an/'s hands

don't forget /his/ with his student

That's D/ic/k and his little sister, /i/rene.

Occasionally she finds the good india ink and he has to wrangle her before she draws cocks on everything.

/his/ - Ancient history and the industrial revolution
Sup Forums - Yuro Sup Forums and Amerifat Sup Forums
/u/ - Yuri needs two girls
/vp/ - Pokemon games let you be either a boy or a girl

my top five episodes (in no particular order) so far:

>/k/ung /po/w: Lead, Paper, Scissors

>/an/ and /x/'s supernatural safari

>Journey to the /qst/

>The Sup Forums-Fusion two-parter

>/m/r. T/o/ad's Wild Ride

/his/ is actual history and Sup Forums brand psuedo history that gets spouted there as the little girl

How do you fit all these characters in a show anyway? Sketch show? 3 or 4 or 5 mini-episodes each 22 minutes?

Generally a blend of mini-episodes over an hour and the end-of-season sitewide happening episode

So anyone knows if /bant/ have a tan yet?

we need a thunderdome-type event with all boards. or another board fusion event. that was too much fun, the best thing since the Sup Forums meltdown when they found out moot was a cuck.

What's your heritage?

>To be fair, outside of talking like an asshole he really doesn't do anything period
>elected the current president of the USA
>by summoning an egiptian frog god of chaos through gets in an online imageboard
>nothing

and before you say memes have no power, i'll remind you they saved a man from cancer last year.

>another white loli.

Is that supposed to be Sup Forums and Sup Forums child? not sure what i was expected.

ok but where is /y/?

More of a Sup Forums-Sup Forums child that [s4s] babysits

/f/ should have been leatherman. the only reason for it to be a nigger is HOOD or falling nigger and those are far outclassed by gatimuti.

I had always figured that, while everyone got a cameo every so often, the board tans would vary in presence depending mainly on the population/presence of the board they represent.

So fairly fast moving boards like Sup Forumsnrad, teeg, and Sup Forums tend to be used as stock/"main" characters, while slower boards like /diy/ and /sci/ are relegated to side roles and cameos most of the time, maybe getting a spotlight episode every once in a while.

next to /wsg/ and /igbt/

Thanks for letting me in on this little backstory.

Fuck outta here with that bait, mate

but [s4s] was the original meme loli, why we need another one?

yeah I agree with you, I wish it was a squatting slav in a tracksuit but alas

>tfw no /x/-tan gf

GIV.pepe

>Introduce several new and interesting characters like /can/, /fitlit/, and /cock/
>Kill them off on the next episode
Fuck this show

Can't forget /mlpol/
Damn...

You can't have enough cute meme lolis

>squatting loli in a tracksuit

>the follow up episode where Sup Forums and /mlp/ sacrificed /qa/ in a blood ritual in an attempt to resurrect /mlpol/

yeah it could be cockroach girl or a egypcian frog or a leaf... but is another [s4s].

In her grown up form

My bad, mods. Pic related. Would fuck this one.

>that episode where Sup Forums broke into moot's control room

>/bant/
>white

>/q/ got shot in the face after moot got tried of her bitching about Sup Forums
>/qa/ was put into a coma after /mlpol/ messed with them
Sup Forums is too dangerous

>uncle Sup Forums sets his house on fire and stays with us for a whole season

He blamed Antifa

>pantsu
LEWD

>that episode where /m/ tried to fight the forces of evil but it was only minor inconveniences

>DC stands for Detective Comics and founded in the early 20th century
>DC makes comics
>Conrad, aka Sup Forums-tan, is dressed like a an early 20th century detective and likes comics

He's a very passionate nerd, and a cool one at that. It's much better than giving him a retarded superhero suit with a Sup Forums emblem on his chest.

>that episode where /cgl/ went to a convention to be away from everybody else but she kept running into the others who were cosplaying all sorts of stuff and there was even a shot of /trv/ at the end as they were leaving the con

>that episode where /trash/ got sick and /mlp/ tried to nurse them back to health, but in the end she had to ask /an/ for help and /an/ just called a hazmat team and ordered a hearse

>that episode where /vp/, /cm/, /i/, and /c/ explored a spooky house

>/lit/ is a girl
absolute sophistry. I can guarantee no '''''''girl'''''''' has ever read The Ego and Its Own.

>that episode where /biz/ and Sup Forums tried to get everybody in on a fresh new cryptocurrency scheme but in the end everyone just had all their money taken by /vip/

I guess I can post the rest of this why not

>that meta episode that was just /ic/ giving a lecture about the art style of the show and criticizing the character designs

>that convention-exclusive fanservice episode where /aco/ and /d/ fight for ten minutes straight

>that episode where Sup Forums keeps saying that it's happening and /k/ takes him seriously and fortifies a bunker but in the end nothing actually happens

>that episode where /cm/ and /out/ need to get haircuts but nobody will give them one because of the cat ears

>that episode where /vr/ takes a bunch of guys to a laser tag arena and it gets way too serious, so /asp/ suggests airsoft and they end up interrupting a LARP event

Don't forget Sup Forumsreaking /bant/. That shit was cash.

>that no-dialogue episode where /adv/ and Keming work on a 3d modeling project

>that episode where /fit/ tries to go to the gym but he keeps getting interrupted by weirder and weirder things and he ends up running around a lot and losing all his gains because of the cardio

Does /trash/ even have a tan?

>and halfway through, /r9k/ tries to an hero because no board merging.

>that episode animated entirely in papercraft

>that episode where /his/ go back in time and a young /x/ has to help them get back

>that episode where Sup Forums and /u/ play doubles tennis and all Sup Forums can do is bicker between themselves so they end up losing to /u/

>that episode where /d/emona hosted a sleepover for four girls in her stomach
>pastebin.com/JWhKLQiH

>that episode where /k/ teaches a gun safety course and /e/ keeps fumbling about but /lgbt/ turns out to be a dead accurate shot

>that episode where /diy/ and /m/ build a giant robot

>that episode that focuses on /jp/ and all she does is sit in her room playing games and posting online and she never says anything but through the entire thing you overhear a bunch of the other characters doing stuff

That one was depressing, even if they didn't really have to animate a lot.

>that episode where /t/ and /r/ go on a high-seas adventure, but get caught, and in the end /qst/ accidentally saves the day

I hate the "accidentally saves the day" meme. Why couldn't it have been /x/? She doesn't get enough episodes.

>that episode where Sup Forums, /m/, /toy/, and /vr/ are in the cyberpunk future but it's just /tg/ running a game of Shadowrun

>missing unsure
I hope this is meta commentary and not serious