I'm glad they were able to set aside their differences and become a gay night club together

I'm glad they were able to set aside their differences and become a gay night club together.

Kara didn't take it very well, though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LTUJiyDXiMc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kaliac vs Lexiac when?

All hail Superman!

I hope the Superman ending is canon, if only because with the Batman ending all that really happened was Kara arrived and Clark got moved to the Phantom Zone, it just feels like filler

I wonder how WW is taking the change, now that Superman pally around with his Batman sexslavebot.

Not well.

It's so nice to know the New One Earth Regime is pushing a more progressive agenda with its pro-Leather Daddy legislature.

Hope this is the canon ending. Opens more possibilities for any future installments... also, fuck Batman.

Agreed. Making Superman a galactic threat is the way to go. Otherwise you're just rehashing the game.

Soooo... Injustice Universe vs Comic Book Universe?

I kinda wanna see Wondy vs Wondy.

I think that would basically be like Wondie vs Genocide in Simone's run

That was the first game.
I expect Apokalips vs Regime vs New Genesis/Insurgency for 3

>Superman and Batman are both pushing 50.

>Taylor is one of the writers on the game
>his approach to canon is "Did I write it? If no, place in garbage"
Good man.

Next up is Infinite Crisis. Brother Eye is in the sky, and I'm hoping against hope that Superboy Prime shows up.

It's like we're getting to witness the exact moment of the birth of a new Bendis.

Only in the injustice universe. And when the things going in the garbage are shit like "Superman sent Zsaszz to kill Alfred because he is EEEEEEVIIIILLLLLL" I turn to welcome our new bendis overlord.

The Superman ending should be canon just because in the Batman ending Batman took out Aquaman, Black Adam, Wonder Woman, and then Superman all in row without even really getting injured.

So?

She cannot react to what never happened.

>I'm glad they were able to set aside their differences and become a gay night club together.

>superman and batman are arguing whether they should kill brainiac
>batman claims they still need him to save the other cities
>superman says he's a threat and that they could just look for another way to save the cities

batman's end
>beats superman
>sends him to the phantom zone
>roll credits

superman's end
>merges himself with brainiac's ship
>actually does what he said and saved the other cities
>turns batman into a mind-controlled
I find it real funny how the batman ending didnt really give a shit about the cities or explain what happened to brainiac. As long as batman beats superman, the batfags are happy.

He takes out the first three in both ending.

Aquaman gets his leg fucked up no matter what.

>jokes
>heads

The funniest thing about this is how funny you seem to have deluded yourself into thinking.

That superman outfit is 10/10 for a villain Supes.

The thing about jokes, though, is that they require actually being funny.

God, Henry Cavill is so damn good looking.

Did you have fun blushing in shame when you realized your mistake and deleted yout first post?

Why does Batman have a hole in his head? Is so Superman can literally skullfuck him?

Jesus Christ, just quit while you're behind.

He can't be Cavill. That Superman doesn't have hair plugs.

>People on Sup Forums right no would rather feed the universe to evil superman then have batman win because they're so obsessed with pretend console wars.

Kill me.

They're Superfags, they can't help themselves but worship power.

Nothing of the sort happened. I decided only one post was needed.

Seeing as how that is not the case either, I won't be doing that.

Don't get pissy at me. I didn't make OP post a "joke" that wasn't remotely funny. In fact, if funny was matter, that banal attempt at a "joke" would literally be antimatter.

I bet you think Doug Walker is a comedic genius.

>that on faggot that thinks he's the authority on funny
Comedy is subjective, faggot. Just because you dont find something funny doesnt mean everyone else shouldnt too

The fact that you're doing this over the internet just makes you look an even bigger sperg

Now this is autism!

It's adorable that you think that. It really is.

By the way, I'm quite heterosexual. But congratulations, the notion that you feel you have to denigrate because she has higher standards than you is the first actually FUNNY joke in this thread.

Doesn't really matter so much for Clark, as even in settings where he doesn't age, he tends to slow down to the point he just has a bit of grey (i.e. 40s to early 50s) when everyone else is dead.

Bruce however, yeah, if they continue this setting they can't keep pushing the timeline quite so liberally. He has to be basically Batfleck age at this point.

What's the Darkseid ending?

Now you're getting asshurt over accusations nobody made while making it super obvious that you're pretending to be some sort of enlightened intellectual. OP's post did not even insinuate that being gay is bad, or that the characters themselves are actually gay, and certainly nobody has called you gay, faggot.

Hey user, do you know what the great thing about being anonymous is? When you fuck up, nobody will even remember it ever happened as long as you don't double down on your stupidity.

Get better bait, faggot

>>Now you're getting asshurt

Nope. There is literally no pain whatsoever in my ass.

>> OP's post did not even insinuate that being gay is bad, or that the characters themselves are actually gay, and certainly nobody has called you gay

Never said that OP was saying that being gay was. Bad. What I said was that it wasn't funny. Low hanging fruit. Ooh, pink means gay. How original! What a trailblazing comic observation that definitely hasn't ever been made countless times before. And that it was not the scenario that was behind the picture. You don't need to be offended to think a particular joke has been done

What I said that wasn''t the actual scenario. By all means, please show me conclusive evidence proof that this is NOT an objective fact.

Apparently your reading comprehension is decidedly shoddy, as I have already stated in no uncertain terms that I am not a homosexual.

>Ooh, pink means gay. How original!
Nigger it's a fucking stylized logo made of glowing neon lines. No shit people are going to automatically see it as something so obvious and familiar.

>What I said that wasn''t the actual scenario.
No shit it isn't. You're literally the only one who thought that was being suggested. The fact that you felt the need to say thay isn't what happened shows that you think it was.
>By all means, please show me conclusive evidence proof that this is NOT an objective fact.
How is this in any way relative?

>Apparently your reading comprehension is decidedly shoddy, as I have already stated in no uncertain terms that I am not a homosexual.
A subject you brought up entirely of your own violation, as if someone had suggested the opposite. Don't you fucking dare try to insult the reading comprehension of others.

This, I don't think they'll go through with it, but doing cosmic DC with Kara on the run from Clark would make sense for the next game.

He kills superman and uses his dna for parademons.

He also mind breaks Kara into a slave girl just because.

oh please every fanbase loves seeing their guy beat everyone else up. See shit like Punisher and Deadpool kill the universe, or the preptime meme Batfags push
Oh quit being such a pussy. We're already stuck in a retarded universe where WW was always evil, and Supes was always a bit unhinged. You Natfags can take the L for once. At least in Superman's ending we'll get a different plot besides
>Bad Guy shows up
>Batman: I can beat him
>Fails
>Bats: Oh fuck time to get Clark
>Clark beats the bad guy
>Murder time!
>Batman: NOOO MARTHAAAAAAA
>Clark goes to jail Batman continues to be a huge fucking hypocrite by fucking Joker's slut

She probably don't mind play second banana to the Super dick as long as she is still in power

Should have been Wonder Woman for the Superfriends reference:
youtu.be/LTUJiyDXiMc

>Henry Cavill
Looks more like a manly stephen colbert

They'd rather do a Loeb reference.