Why was Silence basically ignored at the Oscars last year...

Why was Silence basically ignored at the Oscars last year? Was it because it was about christianity and didn't portray the white men as evil villains?

If Cuckstianity took hold in Japan there'd be terrorist attacks and Muslim rape gangs in Tokyo now.

Hollywood and the Church are fighting over the pedophilia crown. They won't let the Vatican get away with this.

sad but true

poles are very catholic yet they dont want any of that shit.

The west went to shit AFTER christianity died and nihilism spread to every part of society. Atheism is the true cuckpill

>this is probably true
damn

deus vult i guess

this is true, but poland, hungary, etc needed communism to cure it from silliness and stay to hard christianity. the west is suffering from its silliness right now.

This is true to a degree. In reality it seems like Christianity began to crumble in the 60's during muh sexual revolution.

It's actually because it features Japanese leads and Jews fear the samurai

it wasn't about gay niggers

thanks for your shitty athiestic subjective view
pic related its you

how many screentime andrew garfield has?

A lot. Maybe 90%. He's the main protagonist of the film.

>athiestic

pic related it's you

>Was it because it was about christianity

You mean it was about anti-christ worshipping heretics being the good guys? A good thing it was ignored at the Oscars, there shouldn't be room for satanism in our culture.

What movie did you watch?

Thank you.

You're welcome.

It was incredibly boring

if Christanity took hold in Japan, there'd be no anime

It wasn't good. Probably his weakest, actually. Felt like a Martin Scorcese imitation.

should I watch it

botched release

the mere thought.
you triggered me.

it's Scorcese, so it's going to be kino. I watched merely because I'm a weeb and I'm interessed in Japanese History and even people on Sup Forums had said it's not very historically accurate.
yeah sure go ahead

Poles don't want anything. Being Germany and Russia's bitch for 400 years will do that to you.

So you gonna watch it now?

>Japan is a swamp, nothing can grow here and take root. 2 bombs were not enough.

What the hell, Raimi?

Beautiful in theater experience, visually stunning

Kys commie