Poppy O'Possum

>"Alternatively, it was ALIENS"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vSfcT1kMXE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aliens confirmed

poppy's role in this is becoming ever more personal, though i think the reality of Kit's supply would floor Kit super hard

>circulation of blood

>use possums as miracle cure
>but it's okay because lesbian with a possum

What was with the Uncle Chuckcrown in the last update?

I think it's pretty obvious that when Kit made a deal with the Specter of Fate she didn't foresee that a monastery would be attacked by a dragon or that opossums would be forced to smuggle the substance in.

She was a desperate daughter trying to save her father's life.

>massacre her girlfriend's race
>but it's okay because she's not racist

so just bait then?

This Poppy face is really fucking cute.

The smudges on the word bubbles are really triggering my autism.

Kit is literally Joseph Goebbels

I think this chapter is gonna end with Kit tearfully confessing to Poppy and Friedrich after she finds out about the opossums being used to smuggle in the God's Blood.

What if Kit is the one who goes nuclear on bird mob? What if she uses those alchemy wands on him?

Possums being bait is irrelevant to her unethical treatment of possums, especially considering how many possums she has as bodyguards and vagina masseurs

What if Kit fucking dies?

She needs to kill her dad first.

pretty sure she'll do that by killing chicadino and cutting her supply of God's Blood

Wasn't she a boss or something on the fighting/platformer game?

yes she was

>Kit Darling was actually the boss character of a castle level at one point. Her name was Princess Presh and was a vain princess who HATED opossums, drinking a potion to become a giant, hulking beast who wore chunks of the level as a new "dress". She's probably the character who changed the most obviously from the prototype version.

Poppy is cute!

>kit finds out
>has to decide between helping her father and living with the shit she's done or stopping because of the possum exploitation among other things but having her entire family hate her

Being Kit truly is suffering.

why dos morbo hate her so

because the more he likes a character the more he likes to see them suffer
morbi is short for morbid after all

He only hits her because he loves her.

God's blood looks suspiciously like urine.

if your piss glows bright yellow you should really go see a doctor

Honestly it reminds me of tree sap
I'm not sure if I've even seen it's viscosity, I don't know why I relate the two

No no, I agree.

It's clearly Hist tree sap.

youtube.com/watch?v=vSfcT1kMXE4

it's clearly mountain dew

Wait so

Does this imply the "Sea Dragon" in the lab is actually Poda or what

Then her sins will be forgiven.

>the dragon killing people
>not Kit's fault
Kek.

Friedrich training Poppy/Kit when?

Considering all of the magic in the setting comes from those magic trees, that were created by the gods themselves for the purpose to creating mortal races that's probably not accidental.

Friedrice wont train Poppy, that's what Petunia is for.
also
>letting a blind person fight

Shit I meant to say Lily. Although that would be interesting...

a necrobumper

That's a pretty disturbed looking Kit in panel 3.

Pretty sure it means the dragon in the lab is just an holographic projection over the tankful of God's Blood

It also brings an alternative to the "/God's/ Blood is extracted from the /Goddess/ Didelphi" theory

So wait, Poppy must always side with her race over her personal ties, and she'll be seen as good for doing so, but Kit would be wrong to do the same? I mean, let's take a step back here, we're dealing with a kingdom in crisis and an attempt albiet bloodily to save it, and the objections are that the creatures that destroy all technology they touch and have no real place in society are getting treated badly through it. So Poppy siding with her people is good, but Kit isn't? The only way this makes sense as a good thing to stop is emotional appeals.

The more racial allegories play out the more they make the real issue turn out to be 'this group of less adaptative less skilled less everything people are worth throwing all civilization under the bus for because ABLOO BLOO BLOO'

Fuck the possums. Honestly, Racist Fox was right, the world would be better if possums were exterminated.

The fuck are you even talking about? I honestly don't have a clue what you are referring to.

You're exactly correct assuming we're talking about your fanfic and not what occurs in the comic.

Fuck yeah,aliens.

I know someone said valente wasn't aware that the monk he saved during the dragon attack was poda but do you think chicadino knew it was?

Maybe. Poda could of saw Valente as a easy ride out of the place, maybe to meet up with Chicadino afterwards.

Somewhere along the line, I missed a story bit or something (or maybe this is just written poorly), but I'm so confused as to what's even happening right now.

i would put my money in that he does, because if he isn't the one working with Poba then the rabbit hole is deeper than i thought

his mansion has paintings of the evil glove too

Kit's dad Renard is sick. Because he is sick Kit's sister Vix took his spot a a High King/Queen of Flora. Kit took her sisters spot to please her family.

Kit is a world-famous chemist and alchemist, so she got put in charge of curing her father. The work is incredibly difficult and stressful so she became desperate to find a cure. This led to Poda and the Specter of Fate giving her a substance called God's Blood which apparently would aid her in finding the cure in exchange for favors. (Poppy 4)

One of these favors called for turning off the dragon bell which keeps dragons away. Friedrich thinks that this, in addition to Poda tainting the wildlife of the Egon monastary with GB led to a dragon attacking the place, destroying Canopy and Eggtons source of dragon blood to power the cities. (Poppy 5)

Chicadino is smuggling the GB in using opossums, and then blackmailing them into serving his mob. They used Harley to smuggle in GB and since Charlie and Harley came close to screwing up in Poppy 3 by losing a vial Charlie is being held captive. (Poppy 3)

Right now Friedrich is explaining what he think is going on Chicadino and why they can't go to Kit about Chicadino holding Charlie captive. Poppy is understanably shocked by what he is accusing Kit of since this doesn't sound like the Kit she knows. Friedrich says that Kit likely didn't understand what the deal would mean, and that she is essentially in too deep at this point to back out.

This is literally most of the main plot of the story so far. It really isn't that complicated if you read each chapter.

Do the bunnies count as aliens?

Well thanks for the summary.

I think it's mainly that I haven't read the early parts in such a long time and have forgotten most of it. Forgot all about stuff like Poda or Vix or the dragon attack.

>could have used gods blood to lure a nearby dragon to the monastery

I don't follow this comic, but goddamn that sounded kind of dumb as I read it.

no, they're still native to Flora and just colonized the moon

>aliens
ayy lmao

thanks for the quick rundown

What's the deal with the sea dragon and the tank Friedrich's talking about?

Also why are opossums needed to smuggle in God's blood, instead of the giant smuggling ring that Chicadino has?

Have tried actually reading the rest of the comic? The opossums are the giant smuggling ring Chicadino has. This was revealed 2-3 pages ago.

Yes but why blackmail opossums who clearly don't want to work for Chicadino, when he can use professional smugglers that have experience smuggling stuff and actually use magic, which is useful in the smuggling business considering stuff like teleportation and presumably things like cloaking magic and whatnot.

This was all covered literally a couple pages ago. Every single thing you brought up was given reason why opossums are specifically used.

What about ones born on the Moon?

I just reread the whole chapter, there's nothing there about why opossums have to be the ones doing the smuggling when there are much better choices.

Opossum females are able to place magical items like God's Blood into their pouches and make them invisible to magical detectors since they themselves can't been seen by magical detectors due to their anti-magic properties.

Not him but it likely has to do with their anti magic properties which might help conceal the smuggling better. Magical things in this world usually leave magical traces since its basically radiation.

and god's blood is probably the most magical substance in this setting next dragon blood

I don't even read the comic and I can attest that it's probably because Oposums are magic nullifiers. This worlds entire technological system INCLUDING SENSORS is based on magic.

Someone that's basically a walking anti-magic field is a GREAT way to transport anything that might show up as dangerous to a magic ward (like say, highly mutagenic and potent god's blood?)

if you dont read the comic how do you know the opossums are anti-magic

Man, people get really defensive about their lack of reading comprehension

I don't have any apprehension to reading, shut up

welcome to Poppy O'Possum threads, where people will argue for half a thread over something thats not actually happening in the story, or their own misconception of a plot point

Fuck, I remember the retard who got angry and argued throughout an entire thread because he thought the trees of life were metaphors/myths/not actually real

was he mad because they WERE real and he didnt like that they were?

something like that

I guess we know why Morbi spent a lot of time dedicated to Kit and Poppy's relationship.

I have a feeling we're gonna have some tense seens between the two, at least coming from Poppy.

No, but Petunia's mom was.

#
Was Petunia's mother based on the boss of a pc exclusive, girl-slap-fighting game that played like Punch-Out?

Damn, answered before i could correct.

Yes. Morbi even put on his trip to comment on it.

>who wore chunks of the level as a new "dress"
So that's why the castle is shaped the way it is

There is a new strip, fellow Endtown crossreaders.