Gorillaz

Noodle is going to end up turning into a female Murdoc, isn't she?

Other urls found in this thread:

gorillaz.wikia.com/wiki/Russel_Hobbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm going to shit an entire house if she fucks one the band mates

Living with him all this time can't be good for a girl. Why can't she take after poor, moe 2-D

I seriously don't like how they aged her up just to turn her into a waifu, I liked her charm and character when she was a kid as well as her original outfit because it was so damn adorable, but her sexualization just to make her the band's icon is so tasteless and rubbish.

I mean, really, why age up Noodle if you haven't aged up the other characters? It makes no sense.

>I mean, really, why age up Noodle if you haven't aged up the other characters? It makes no sense.
He has aged up the other characters.... 2D looks more like a dad now, Murdoc more mellow and Russel just Russel

Would that be a bad thing ?

Doesn't look like it, 2-D is just wearing grandpa pants as an ironic statement, he still looks as young as his first appearance.

Yes, you're right about Murdoc being less crazy than when he was first introduced, outside of his obsession with baths, but I honestly don't see how that signifies he aged up.

a lot of folk mellow out when they get older.

I still don't think that's a sign they got older and it's just a character's extremes being toned down, but to each their own.

Gorillaz hasn't always been consistent, even now, there are some pictures of Noodle that look more like from Plastic Beach era like pic related
But if you compare some modern pics to past phases, they definitely look older in some of them.

>2-D is just wearing grandpa pants as an ironic statement, he still looks as young as his first appearance.
It's more than that, in some pics, he's clearly got wrinkles he didn't use to have.

fuck, I forgot it
pic related, she looks more like Cyborg Noodle

Why did they make Russel shorter? Hell, why is his size inconsistent even though they introduced him as the largest member of the band?

don't talk about his size
he's very sensitive about it

13 to 26 has a much more prominent change than 23 to 38. 2D has gotten more detailed and wrinkled, but he isn't exactly geriatric enough to look like a grampa. Murdoc is immortal and slowly turning green due to rot and Russel's got "black don't crack".

I don't like nuNoodle. She looks like something Shadman would draw.

Pretty sure he has drawn her.

Hhhhhhnnngggg

Because her creators have been dying to sexualize her since Demon Days at least, and they capitalized on the jail bait wait.

>I seriously don't like how they aged her up just to turn her into a waifu
That's the talk of someone who has a waifu you pathetic neckbeard.

Gorillaz has been set in Real Time from the very beginning user, Noodle was born on Halloween 1990 and is currently 26

Or even stoic Russel

Are you retarded? The Gorillaz have always meant to age in real time

Retard

To be fair, he did get to Kaiju size and then shrank in North Korea due to lack of food. It's possible he shrank to a smaller size than he started at.

call me crazy but 2d looks like hes balding/hair is thinning in some of the new pics

>I seriously don't like how they aged her up just to turn her into a waifu
First of all, Jamie didn't just age her up to pander to the waifufags; 2D, Murdoc and Russel are also a lot older.
Secondly, people have been calling Noodle their waifu since AT LEAST phase 2.

I think people are too obssessed with her cause shes a cute asian girl
Everyone knows the real meat of Gorillaz is Murdoc and 2D and their abusive relationship. I hope thats what the show focuses on

What are you talking about? 2D's got a receeding hairline and Murdoc's turned fucking green. You only notice it more with noodle cause she started as a ten year old

Though I will admit her transition from PB to this is a bit much, wish they hadnt sexed her up.

>Following Gorillaz since Clint Eastwood
>Same age as noodle
>Each new phase shes aged with me
>She'll grow old and die just as I do
Its kinda creepy

Look on the bright side, user, there's a chance that you'll die before Noodle does and you won't have to see her die!

It's not like she had any previous personality.

1. Men age better than Women
2. Ad long as your healthy, you won't really age much in your 20s compared to in your teens.

The thousand cock stare.

What would you prefer, Noodle wakes up after an orgy with two dozen nameless dudes or Noodles wakes up after fucking a fellow band member?

This is because plebs like you can't understand that this is the same as child celebrities growing up.

Noodle wakes up with me.

To be fair, Murdoc has been varying shades of green since, what, the ending to Phase 1?

>if

Depends on what band member she wakes up with.

Marduc doesn't look 50, my man.

Noodle only looks good when she isn't smiling.

Gonna miss that teen look.

Gorillas was one of my absolute favourite bands ever back when I was in secondary school. Demon Days had JUST come out and even though I already owned and likedo Phase One/Gorillaz/the self-titled first album, just something about Demon Days was on a whole other level and shattered my mind. I listened to DVD obsessively all the time. I think I have like 4 or 5 copies of that album thanks to different editions and rereleases over the years. I bought all the DVDs and had t-shirts and everything too.

But after Demon Days all those years before Plastic Beach happened (and me growing up too I guess) and Gorillaz completely fell off my radar. So I am seeing them "coming back" now and I'm a bit on the fence about checking them out again or not.

As someone who only ever had the first 2 albums and never heard one single song after Demon Days, what's your guys' opinions? How was Plastic Beach and The Fall? Worth listening to? Is this new album any good? How about the characters? Are they still unique and enjoyable let and strongly written, or has the Gorillaz "story" become a hack mess? Are we overflowing with LORE and ZANINESS by this point? What was Rise of the Ogre like?

Cheers Sup Forums

>doesn't like adult Noodle.

Is that you Chris Claremont?

Plastic Beach has some of the best songs of the discography but it definitely needed a producer to sort shit out as there are a bunch of questionable guest choices and unnecessary tracks
The Fall is pretty much a demo collection sold as an album, as Damon made the entire thing during the American leg of the PB tour. It has some good tracks but almost all of the tracks needed more work on them
Humanz is a "playlist" for the end of the world, a more upbeat and party-like album. It has some very good songs but the party like vibe and the more politically charged lyrics (like DD) are a topic of controversy. What everyone agrees on is while Damon appears on 11 of the 14 non interlude tracks, he needed to sing lead more.

All of them should be checked out if you are really interested

Regarding the characters, they still are unique. Russel and Noodle don't appear that much in phase 3 but have a bigger presence in phase 4.

The story is another issue. ROTG is really fun and should be checked out as it covers the bands origins and story up until phase 2. They really wanted to do something grand for Phase 3 but their parent label was dying and cut the budget for it halfway through. This ultimately led to the irl band breaking up after the converse collaboration. Phase 4 basically re-wrote the entire ending of Phase 3, along with having a new writer on board

>plastic Beach has some of the best songs of the discography
kek

I dunno dude, super fast jellyfish, broken, melancholy Hill, Empire ants are rad as shit.

Only if you let her, user. If you do, we'll hunt you down.

Your one word response sure proved me wrong

all shit
only gud ones are melancholy hill and that one with the dude that sounds like a chick. thats it. GARBA
DE GARBA

m8 you got some shit taste

>an entire house
chill
just do half a house

no u
those shongs u listed are boring shite faggot

all noodles are great but pic related best noodle

nah, murdoc is actively evil, while noodle just seems to me to be a genuine nihilist.

>ifunny

Best Gorillaz song?

El ManaƱa

So why did they make her a kid in the first place? Why not just make her an adult from the beginning so they could sexualize her?

Jamie originally created the 4th member of gorillaz as an adult woman. Damon said that he always did that and wanted jamie to do something new, so he drew her as a kid. Jamie decided to age the characters in real time so he isn't drawing the same designs everytime

CHERRY
CHERRYADE FOUNTAIN
I FOUND MERCY
I FOUND MERCY

how would one go about fucking a cartoon character

Poor Paula Crackers

the shoe shine one

bow-dah-now-dih-dow?

otherwise known as 19-2000

WHERE MY EEL AT

Are you implying 2D hasn't fucked that once she hit 18?

>once she hit 18?
>implying

Wasn't Paula Crackers 2Ds gf but he caught her fucking Murdoc? I feel like I heard that a while back, hense bringing in Noodle, and a few tracks like Broken.

>implying she'll stop at one.

she is going to thank each and every one of her band daddies for being there for here all these years with her warm wet holes.

Yes. It was russel who caught them and he beat the shit out of murdoc, paula was then kicked out. Noodle came a bit later

unironically agree. She was hottest in DARE and has slowly been spoiling since then.

Who would you get to play Noodle in a live-action version of Gorillaz?

Because it doesn't matter; the studio executives will force you to hire Taylor Swift. And she'll be absolutely amazing, but she'll take a lot of heat for not being Japanese.

You think they ever miss Del?

>tfw grew up with noodle

She's my sister.

How does it feel living with your tastebuds shoved up your own ass?

Thank God I wasn't hallucinating about that.

russel had a mental breakdown after del was removed

Phase 1 is probably Rock the House for me, Phase 2 would be O Green World or Every Planet we reach is Dead. Phase 3 is definitely White Flag, with an honorable mention from On Melancholy Hill.
Never heard Phase 4 or Humanz.

They should've stopped with plastic beach. Humanz is fucking shit

I disagree

[citation needed]

The latter, but only if that Band Member is 2D. I feel like that would be the least fucked up of the paths that could go: It could at least it end up being kinda-sweet and has the least chance of ending up as "Music Star falls into Downward spiral of Hedonism, Addiction, and Sexual Carnality"

>only if she wakes up next to the deadbeat dad
Shittiest of taste.

Orgy. I can see Noodle growing up to be a player but I just can't see her fucking one of the people that practically raised her.

gorillaz.wikia.com/wiki/Russel_Hobbs
Read (Post-Phase 1 to Pre-Phase 2: 2002-2004)

Hes immortal.
Thats why he is turning super green.

Their autobiography you pleb

What's Noodle's personality supposed to be?

In my opinion, like 3-5 good songs, too many intermissions, too much collaboration. I'd give it like a 4-5/10. If they sell like a D Sides or whatever, I might forgive them.

slut

Gooood.

Never really understood what they were going for with Noodle, is she supposed to be attractive?

Hewlett's gonna die before him.

So, is the cartoon coming out this year? Who is her VA?

haruka kuroda

Innocent kid slowly getting more and more fucked up from the environment around her. It was all in all meant to be a reflection of the Iraq War and Bush Administration which was what Demon Days was inspired by, but not directly about (unlike Humanz and the 2016 election/BLM movement being very blunt and front and center this time around). Since then they decided to stick with that route of development, which fit nicely into the "kid star going wild" stereotype.

This honestly makes me wonder: If 9/11 never happened, how would the characters and the lore be changed? Hell, how would their music have changed?

Other than the smoking, petite asian.