Why doesnt Miley Cyrys pursue acting anymore?

Why doesnt Miley Cyrys pursue acting anymore?
She is clearly a god at it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M11SvDtPBhA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because she is a munter

A what

a mutter

Whats that mean

means shes a mugger

A nigger?

no like a plounce

She was in Guardians of the Galaxy 2 though.

Is she getting fat?

Real Miley is dead.

A woman of such hideous physical appearance that one would rather scour ones eyes out than snatch a gimpse of her. So deformed and devoid of any attractive attributes that to beat her to death with her own shoes, would be an act of mercy and deem-able of a sainthood.
You are what you eat, and munters have eaten all the ugly people they could find!

>Jesus, Carl, that bird you pulled last night was all the munter in the world. She looked like her body had a reaction to her arse and prolapsed her colon through her neck!

She was okay but nothing spectacular. Now she's worth $200 million and can do whatever she wants. What incentive would she have to try and act when she could likely be terrible?

I can tell what life you lead reading that post
A sad strange little man
Also you are wrong. miley cyrus is 10/10 georgous goddess body

I still remember her hit new song Party in the USA
she was okay back then

I unironically like that song.

I miss her turbo whore phase. I got spoiled seeing a new nude every other day. The leaked pissing pics were a great way to go out, though.

This person has high taste
youtube.com/watch?v=M11SvDtPBhA

i used to call it Party in Mileys Mouth

>Party in Mileys Mouth

I'll bet a lot of kike music executives have had a game called that.

Anyone else ambivalent about her feet?

>Believing the Sup Forums jewish conspiracy
I find it funny that celebrities like mel gibson ''call out'' the jews and at most they lose their carrer
[mel it still making movies]
But when A celebrity calls out the Illuminati NWO they lose their lives
Fuck off neo nazi shithead

>I find it funny that celebrities like mel gibson ''call out'' the jews and at most they lose their carrer
>[mel it still making movies]

It took him ten years of being a pariah to emerge from that, including literal public begging from Hollywood heavyweights RDJ and Jodie Foster for forgiveness.
Hollywood is run by the Jews. Only the most fucking ignorant person could even suggest otherwise. What is wrong with that fact being illuminated? It is a fact, so what's the issue?

>Thinking its purely a jewish conspiracy
Its already to late for you user
If you want to deny the fact that almost every celebrity that ever talks bad about an Illuminati new world order ending up dead then there is nothing I can do for you

>As if the Jews aren't illuminati
What examples do you have of celebrities talking then ending up dead?

Roddy piper

And?

like a prince?