Childhood is idolizing Batman. Adulthood is realizing Superman makes much more sense

Childhood is idolizing Batman. Adulthood is realizing Superman makes much more sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SHzRtkA5D0M
readcomiconline.to
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every problem in this universe could've been solved if Supes had said "He jumped on my arm! It was suicide!"

Supes killing Joker wasn't a problem in and of itself.

hahahah
hilarious op

>kills one psycho clown with 0 redeeming features
>this is supposed to be a bad thing and clearly show how superman started on his road to space hitlerdom

To be honest, killing the Joker was hardly a bad thing in universe. Had Clark just had time to calm down from it, things could possibly have gone back to normal.

But then the USA government decided to target his family. And Arthur had to go full retard about muh whales. And Kalibak had to invade.

The Joker thing, in and of itself, wasn't even something Batman seemed to hold against him that much.

so close to using this meme correctly

We have ourselves a Lex Luthor patrician.

I liked Bruce Timm's Joker death. It wasn't some "haha, I win because you killed me". The Joker was genuinely bummed about dying.

youtube.com/watch?v=SHzRtkA5D0M

you can almost hear the batfags crying

Superman killing the Joker wasnt the problem since the fucker deserved it, it was what happens afterwards

>Hurr durr, you can't kill Brainiac
Has Batman went fucking nuts?

And told Wonder Woman to fuck off.

Wait, when has the Joker ever not deserved it?

batman didn't do it

Because he was pretty sure they'd need brainiac alive to put back the shit he took

Unless you think Supes is as intelligent as brainiac

Superman seems to do fine in his ending.

Every problem would have been avoided had batman stayed by Clarks side and talked him down from going full on dictator. He knew Clark was in a very fragile state, and knew he needed guidance but willingly chose to keep pushing 'but you killed'

He shouldn't have let Diana be Clarks moral compass.

But I spent my actual childhood idealizing Spider-Man

Is Superman a fucking baby?

if he killed the joker and left it at that then everything would have been fine. but then the guy went nuts

no but considering how Clark was during that time, you don't want someone like diana putting ideas in his head

>samurai jack season 5 episode 10

Childhood is thinking memes are clever. Adulthood is realizing that you had inherited the previous generation's trash.

Every problem in this universe could have been solved if Batman just asked the other JL members to throw joker in the Phantom Zone

It's still everything his fault. He's a grown ass man.

This bullshit about blaming everything on Batman because he wasn't there to hold Superman's hands is ridiculous.

It doesn't matter if Superman was grieving, if Wonder Woman was manipulating his ass, if Batman didn't called him or whatever, Superman still did plenty of awful things and that's all on him.

Why Superman never jailed the Joker? Why Superman never killed the Joker before?

It's not like as if Batman was the boss of Joker. All the heroes were free to deal with the Joker.

Because Batman can't fucking stand heroes doing anything to HIS things, this is why Batman wouldn't let the JL help rebuild Gotham after the earth quake. In Batman's selfish need to be the hero and reform Joker he never once considered putting the Joker some place that he can't just super sanity his way out of. Batman is the true villain of Injustice.

>that episode of JLU where Superman ships fucking Doomsday into the Phantom Zone and Batman gets on his high horse about it

Might as well end the episode with Bruce Timm shoving a bat-dildo up his ass and moaning "Bruce".

Clark is a grown ass man. He should know better.

That said, Diana is such a horrible influence it's not even funny.

>Supes
You mean Braniac Supes? He has melded with organics before.
>Braniac wins because Regime Superman is a retard

It's not Bruce's fault injustice Clark is retarded.

But honestly, why can't Joker go to the Phantom zone? Or let the GLC lock him up some place? Batman knows he's just going to get out again and kill someone, and he just let's it happen, but then he gets on other hero's cases when one of their villains kills someone. Seriously, fuck Batman

I blame the kryptonite laced fear toxin giving Supes permanent brain damage.

Batfag pls, your shitty character made everything worse.

Naw, I blame Batman for never doing anything more than throwing Joker back in Arkham, there are plenty of ways to get Joker of planet into a cosmic prison, why not out him in one? No, instead he waits for Joker to bomb half of a major city, trick his best friend into killing his wife and unborn child, then has the audacity to use the Harley Quinn "I didn't know he would take it this far" excuse. If Bruce gave an actual fuck he would have had Joker tossed into the Phantom Zone right after he killed Jason.

>upset about supes killing the joker after he nuked a city
>upset about supes cleaning up gotham & robin killing a incurable serial killer
>upset about superman wanting to kill brainiaic
>batman's ending is the good ending in 2

injustice seriously made me hate batman

B-but muh parents.

Hey everyone. Where do you all read your comics online? I'm gonna read the injustice comics now that 2 is out and there's enough to enjoy for a while.

Why is Batman such a hypocrite and why do writers never let characters have a debate. Instead we have Batman say "If you kill him you'll be just as bad as him" and then the response is "I agree". There's never a rebuttal like "That's a stretch. Killing a bad guy to prevent innocent people from dying would not make me as evil as the Joker who kills for fun and has now killed in the millions."

Batman never responses to having his shit called out. Batman can't even debate against Damien or he'd lose. "Killing is wrong but TBI's are fine" or "what would you do if Joker blew up Gotham and killed me" or "You try harder to help psychopaths that innocent people or friends"

readcomiconline.to or torrents

believeable

Short answer: Joker makes money.

It's not the Joker not going to the Zone that's the problem. It's the writers escalating the bullshit he pulls with ever subsequent story to the point you'd think that he'd have an "accident" in the holding cell. If those hacks maybe tried to write a story that's not about Joker trying to get Batman's attention by killing babies or some other bullshit, it wouldn't be so jarring.

And at the same time they put Batman on a pedestal where he gives out sermons and acts high and mighty every time some other hero makes a mistake but still talking some metafictional bullshit that if the Joker was taken out of the picture something worse would be spawned by Gotham.

True Adulthood is realizing that Animalman is the most logical route.

Writers will do whatever it takes to make Batman RIGHT. There's no fucking way he'll ever be wrong. They'll shit all over Superman, the Pope and their own mothers to do it.
That's why his "no kill" policy is such bullshit. It's easy to not kill when the writers will never put you in a kill or be killed situation. Never. They will never do it. And they'll still be oblivious enough and have Batman sermon some unlucky less popular superhero (pretty much everybody in the DC stable) how killing is wrong.
It's the Max Lord situation. Wonder Woman is pretty big, but, in that situation "she had no choice" and "had to do it". You can bet your ass that if Greg Rucka put Batman in that situation that same Greg Rucka would tear reality itself asunder so Batman can "find a way".
It's easy to be a moral paragon with your own angels in the outfield keeping your hands clean.

>Superman brainwashing people and becoming the equivalent of the black lanterns/marvel zombies conquering the universe and eventually other dimensions

>Tim...

Holy man, that's actually very sad.

Bruce should have been a better friend.

Adulthood its realizing Joker did this to show that you can't trust people who are not Americans.

>trusting in aliens to protect your world.