It was her fault, wasn't it?

It was her fault, wasn't it?

>cuban

UP Color?

lip

>face
>classic

Joi gave him a glimpse of what is like to be human. Even if he was a replicant and she was an AI the human-like interaction between them was enough to change how is programmed brain thought.

You can say it was her fault for his demise, but his faulty decisions stemmed from an internal confusion only humans can experience.

>treating women like objects

This whole movie was so fucking distasteful.

What's up with K wanting his waifu to be Cuban?

That's true, but what I really meant was that she "brought" Luv to Deckard's place

>doesn't specify her breast size
immersion broken

He wanted her to be perfect, perfection happens to be Cuban

watched it last night and was suprised it didnt say what her pubic hair situation was..

the arrow under the menu implies more options

sub menu under body type. the big one is that K is a pleb and stuck with the stock options and didn't customize at all

care to elaborate? why wouldn't there be male JOIs? the main character was supposed to be on object..

how did this happen?

What the fuck kind of midge height is this?

she did nothing wrong

Ok, I thought it was about K failing as a BR and deserting

I thought Luv got the location from the police office (like the car position or something)

It is adjustable, I guess, otherwise she wouldn't be able to sync with lanky (as for a woman) McKenzie.

its 5 foot 6 and a half.

it's normal height for women

Luv did. They had a whole scene with K breaking the digital waifu device's gps thing

Yeah, antenna though. But it's so advanced technology, don't you think that they could just put a hidden back up antenna or something. I was so immersed in that twist that I oversaw but he's right. So, JOI really loved K, huh

>theres a sequel
>goose comes back

how would you feel about this?

would work as it could be a reprint of himself

Name one example when such shit worked in a sequel.

resident evil

Terminator 2

but his story is over, perfect as it is and it should just stay that way
why would they even relive him back, just to join that edgy replicant rebellion group? that place will be taken by Hans Solo

Lips: DELICIOUS

>Eye color
Brown

Bravo Villeneuve

Was she a local running AI or a cloud based one like Siri?

local with connection

her eyes were green

It's called Hazel, right?

No, hazel is brown

Why do americans call this skin tone "olive"? As far as I'm concerned, olives are green and black, and this is like dark beige?

In your third world country maybe, girls in their 20s here are an average 180cm

It's not just about color. People with darker skin tone are from European countries that have olives (greece, italy, spain)

It's in the future. There are no plants and animals anymore. No one has even seen a real olive in their live, so they don't actually know what color one has anymore.

Ooooohh. Doesn't make that much sense since France is also interspersed with a bunch of olive trees in the south, but at least it makes some more sense now.

>168cm
>10cm taller than my gf
If she weren't so cute, I'd love to see her tower over my gf and tell her she's better and that she can't stop her from stealing me away.

>tfw no Joi gf

>168cm

monster

Perfect wallpaper for phones

I don't know who's worse, the retards who ask and make these stupid threads or the fags who answer them

Anyone who posts Ana de Armas is a good Joe in my book.

rude

QB&