Don't post images during a storytime.

This thread is happening in real time

It's fine. We're nowhere near the image limit yet

>sperging over made up rules

>Telly
ITS THE BRITS

OH EXCUSE ME

TIME TO TAKE YOUR MEDICINE, LUV

Hehe, I just realized Mahnke is drawing this arc which is pretty fitting actually

It's not about the image limit, it's just annoying if you're reading a story and then half way through reading the next page you realize "wait this isn't part of the story I was reading".

Wait, so we aren't Man of Murder anymore?
I can hardly keep up.....

LOIS NO!!!

Do you also get confused and have to figure out if the text in posts is also part of the comic? Sounds like you're just dumb.

Did Superman just backhand that dude into unconsciousness?

Jesus Christ

Kirkman Did It.

HaHa! Good.

youtube.com/watch?v=O4irXQhgMqg

'ello luv.

Looks like Lois is going to need a leg up.

Support the official release.

Batman:

Aww he lost the purple hair and swapped the tattoo for a buckle

>All those idiots who thought Gotham Girl and Gotham were Nite Owl and Silk Spectre
>Thinking that this guy was gonna be the Comedian
>Thinking Oz is gonna be Ozymandias
Bwahahaha

FUCK IT UP SUPERDAD

More like Lois Lame.

isn't that the guy from 'what's s funny about truth, justice and the american way'?

Calling it. It's an illusion projected into their minds.

Yes

No

It'd be a step down from what's he done before to Lois and Clark

>It's fine. We're nowhere near the image limit yet
its more about etiquette and Sup Forums culture.
its rude.

Well, if you can't see the difference between a line of text and a comic page, you probably aren't the one who should be judging the intelligence of others.

yes.yes he did.

>forgetting the true identity of Oz in the book
He was a Balloon Man

Yes. Emphasis on the arc title "Black Dawn"

?

Maybe

Glad you see things my way. So stop whining.

Superman is getting what he deserves. Lois getting her stupid leg hurt is the icing on the cake!

OHSHIT

He drew Action Comics 775

Wow, even dumber than advertised.

So how depowered is this Superman?
Apparently he just flies around, punches things semi-hard, and fires lazors.
Does he have ANY of the auxilliary superpowers like Hearing, X-Ray Vision, Superspeed, Super-intellect and the rest, or is he just conveniently forgetting them for this story?

They ignore facets of his powerset so regularly that I can never tell when he's actually been de-powered or just Super-jobbing.

well, to be fair, Kenan as a bunch of his power

we knew it was going to be Black since they leaked the cover for superman #25 or whatever

Nah fuck this. I'm dropping this comic.

Don't cauterise it, fly her and her leg to an ER at the speed of sound so they can reconnect it ffs

Fucken neag

So if action takes place after this Lois has a fake leg or it was just an illusion

So he's temporarily de-powered then.

HaHa! That guy was a dork! Even worse than this Superman and that's really saying something. Two stupid Supermen. They'll never learn.

GOOD! Don't support this Superman or ANY SUPERMAN. They're all fake and dumb.

Supermen belong to sensible, sharp-witted brunettes and YOU KNOW IT.

Neat*

Jon deserves a blonde cutie

We knew it was going to be black since the beginning. His silhouette was literally him smoking. The arc is cared """Black""" Dawn. He's shown controlling everyone's mind. It was obvious.

People were guessing it was going to be Black way back when the solicits were released for this arc

So now DC gets to retell all the same villain stories, but with Mom-Lois and Superson endangerment for extra pathos and drama.

ZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzz

Superman is reduced to "Oh Noes" for the entire issue. Will he ever be competent again?
Pathetic.

Oh please. You're reading it for free.

I wonder what that albino telekinetic dude would think of Black and his deal

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please stop shitposting and cool the autism.

He literally said multiple times that he couldn't sense Jon anywhere using his powers. And Manchester Black has the ability to mess with people's perceptions. Also "Super-intellect" hasn't been a thing since the 60s. You sound like someone who's never actually read a Superman book before (and barely read this one).

>All these people who haven't read Ending Battle

Black's attack on a single town is pretty tame compared to that

Superman was memorizing medical libraries as recently as Nu52, of that I am certain.

I like this page.

you read like that fat comics guy from the Simpsons. that's the only pathetic thing around here

It's Sup Forums. You can tell.

That was 4 years ago in Morrison's run. Which at this point is pretty much bullshit now since Secret Origin is established again.

>since the 60's

Sup Forums doesn't read comics?

Then why don't you hold in your colossal faggotry and stop accusing people of not reading comics, and ignorantly claiming he hasn't had these abilities for over 50 years?

Whiny Nu52Supefags like you give Superbro a bad name.

I'm not the guy you were responding to. I'm just saying you shouldn't use that example since it doesn't apply anymore.

Did you cry when it was revealed that he never dated Diana too?

I'm not really a big Superman fanboy.