ITT: Movies you like that everyone else hates

ITT: Movies you like that everyone else hates

I didn't know that people don't like this movie

It's campy as hell. What not to like about it.
It's like they boiled down every vampire and monster movie cliche possible and poured it down Wolverine's throat.
It was one Christopher Lee cameo from perfect.

When DVDs were new this was the movie that used to come free with the player.

never seen anyone here talking about it

Southland Tales for sure

Dad?

Movies like these are my guilty pleasure
>Van Helsing
>Constantine
>Underworld
>The Last Witch Hunter
and other grimdark reimagining of fairy tales like
>Snow White and the Huntsman
>Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters
>Arthur Legend of the Sword

>It's campy as hell.

I need more movies like this. Any recommendations?

>Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters

This is just great. Not even in the "guilty pleasure" category. Story is good, stunts are amazing and Gemma Arterton a cute.

Also, hail satan

Why do people hate this ? Sure the human characters are dumb, but hey, that's the whole movie plot, humans are dumber than AI.

Does Warcraft fit into this category or is just shit?

it's boring, and the best characters are killed off leaving all the questions from prometheus null and void

I havent seen it

People hate it because the whole plot literally wouldn't have happened it the crew followed the most basic, elementary safety procedures, and absolutely none of the characters are remotely likeable.
>Oh there's a thunderstorm, lets wait until it passes before landing
>Lets not enter an unknown biosphere without protective clothing and uncontaminated air
>Lets actually stick to our buddy system
>Lets not sniff alien flowers whose properties are unknown
>Lets actually close the door behind us to stop predators sneaking into our ship
>Lets not keep our extremely flammable fuel supply completely exposed RIGHT NEXT TO OUR AMMUNITION
>Lets not wander around alone in the dark
>Lets not trust this obviously creepy android while we all die one by one

Plus the plot was even more retarded than the characters and David was a cringeworthy cliche.

>the best characters are killed off
But David was alive

David is basically an edgy teenager burning ants with a Magnifying glass. He's a terrible character.

My nigga, this movie is so comfy.

the mummy, both sincerely when i was little and now when it's old and bad enough to appreciate it """"ironically""""

Probably nobody even watched my pick

I've never came around on watching it. The guy who directed this also directed Dead Snow 1 & 2. But he also did the shitty What happened to Monday from this year.

People love this movie tho

Its also the only Alien movie I've ever seen

two shit movies i like are
surviving the game
starship troopers 2
also all the hell raiser movies

i also enjoyed this movie. Both the new Aliens I liked. People were so butthurt.

Its a shame that it falls apart in the final act. Michael Bay should make more movies like this tho

This is such a shit movie who aged terribly but for some reason I fucking love it

I've seen this over 50 times and I don't regret it.

Its only good to people that watched it in the 90's

>that part where the Rock is grilling the human hand outside the warehouse

I love it, fag.

>dude cocaine lmao

This is fucking good with great soundtrack

THIS CAN'T BE REAL

I found this realistic. These people were not prepared for this kind of situation. They are not marines like in Aliens 2.

post the horrible cgi of the neomorph bursting through the quarantine glass at the camera

post the horrible cgi of the xeno onboard the ship turning and crawling down into a vent