Look how smug and prideful this ghostrider looks, he seems so happy he crushed them all

Look how smug and prideful this ghostrider looks, he seems so happy he crushed them all.

>Ghost Rider Kills the Marvel Universe

This is why you don't buy furniture from IKEA.

Good chuckle.

I'd read that.

No that is why you do buy from Ikea, because that shelf is not from Ikea.

The Events alone would provide enough penance for him to stare them to shreds.
Good shelving is essential btw.

Does Ikea give you bonuses for shilling?

>Forget ragnarok. I'm your destruction.

My dislike of statues as collectibles leaves me pleased with this.

I'm assuming that's a couple thousand dollars down the drain?

He gets two extra meatballs whenever he visits the cafeteria.

I too, hate when people use their own money to enjoy different things than me.

>inb4 DURK HE THINKS I'M AUTISTIC SO HE MUST COLLECT FIGURES
Wrong.

Of course not don't be silly

They give me a bonus for keeping them in the store as long as possible, making sure that they buy a lot of food in the restaurant and some food that we sell in the of the store.

Come to our store Ja!

Actually, I collect figures. Which is why I'm not partial to statues, they're an exorbitant price for something that gives you no interaction beyond beholding them. Figures give you a grand range of display options for a much more affordable price, can be posed to interact with each other, and allow a more personalized, fulfilling experience to me. Plus they are made of sturdier materials than statues and would actually survive a catastrophic event like in OP's photo.

I'd rather say your reaction to my post is more indicative of your mental defects than my statement or rebuttal. You may want to have a talk with your doctor or a trusted health professional.

/toy/ go back to hotgluing

I may as well since you're incapable of intelligent conversation. I mean, just look at this statement. Attempting to shame someone by what board they use implying that you're above visiting the board yourself, while using a meme from said board showing you have knowledge of the board. Which proves you have spent time there yourself, thus you essentially put yourself down. Just as you implied I would attempt to label you as autistic when your unhinged, triggered reply to my opinion provided the most proof.

You're projecting your own insecurities all over the place of your own accord. It's very telling... and very sad.

My guess would be +- 50.000 euros all statues plus shit closet.

>I'm a man-child who needs to play with things. Who cares about how shitty they look or the fact that they won't even be able to stand up in a week?
Faggot.
>Statues are too expensive
Yeah, not at all like paying 30+ dollars for something five to six inches tall.

This is one of the most ironic posts ever made. Good job.

Also you're not even replying to the same person, mouth-breather. Nevermind that I had already said I don't collect figures. Guess we can check reading comprehension off your list of cognitive abilities.

It may have been a decent display case but it clearly wasn't made to support all the weight of the statues being presented in it.

Clearly avarice was their downfall.

Until some female reflect the stare back.

Hmmm, it's about time Marvel gave an event to Ghost Rider no?

i think its ok as long as you have only one or two from your favourite thing and it isnt the hot glue variety

Jean looks okay.

Just say you like playing with them, you're not fooling anyone.

>shilling

You realize YOU brought up IKEA in the first place, right?

Me too

This is why you don't imagine your all-glass shelving unit can carry any amount of weight.

This is why you store heavy items lower down.

This is why you don't collect high-value items together in the same space.

But yeah, have a go at IKEA, that's clearly the problem here. It couldn't possibly be that whoever owns that tasteless shit is a fucking idiot.

It's clearly a store

>Half of that pile is Iron Man
>Nothing of Value was Lost

This is a world I will never know.

Thank god.

Tony has a lot of regrets.

>spend thousands of dollars on figures
>buy a cheap shelf.
You get what you deserve.