Justice League #21 Storytime

Hitch hitches away edition

Hitch should take over Flash, he draws a really nice Barry and that book couldn't get any worse

Are the Flash and Batman the new super-pals now?

that's funny

Fuck yeah, alpha cuck.

this feels like an episode of JLU

It kinda does, yeah. It's nice to have some more low key stories again

it's not mindblowing or anything but its completely adequate and comfy comic book writing

Yupp, and far better than Hitch's earlier work

FIN. Support the official release and stuff

Justice League #22 solicit was:
>Written by BRYAN HITCH • Art by FERNANDO PASARIN and OCLAIR ALBERT • Cover by BRYAN HITCH
“>ONLY HUMAN” part one! Aliens live among us. Sometimes they’re refugees from war-torn planets. Sometimes they’re hidden. Sometimes they’re our world’s greatest heroes. But fear and prejudice threaten their lives when an anti-extra-terrestrial group closes the borders around Earth itself. What is the One Earth movement? And how can the Justice League exist when all aliens are outlaws?

Now:
>Written by SHEA FONTANA • Art by PHILIPPE BRIONES • Cover by PAUL PELLETIER [yet to revealed; check back that issue's comiXology page or DC Comics website entry in two weeks]
>When a dangerous virus accidentally hitchhikes on Green Lanterns Baz and Cruz to the League's Watchtower satellite, the entire team-minus The Flash and Aquaman-along with some civilians, are quarantined until they figure out how to dispatch their tiny and rapidly multiplying foe. Only one of them has the key...but will they find out in time to save the innocents on board?

thanks OP this is a good book idk why people complain so much

I like how the Elmer Fudd one makes it seem like he just shot some parents.

The first one sounds like a LoSH plot. More specifically the plots they used in the early Threeboot and Retroboot.

I wouldn't even mind. They both work like law enforcers with a conscience.

Hex is getting a new series?

Requesting someone make a reaction pic from that Jess pic.

All of those are one shots

At some point I might actually try writing some Barry/Jessica stuff.

...in the vein of H-B × DCU.

Bump

I read too much damn ntr manga. The second she asked if Tony was going to be their I new she was fucking him......now I'm just waiting for the reveal that the kids are actually Tony's.

Kind of sounds like the plot to the current Trinity arc.

>kindred
Weren't they the giant singing people from the first arc?

Probably the best Hitch JL arc so far I'd say. He needs more of these smaller type stories/arcs.

WHERE'S THE VARIANT, FAGGOT?

fairly average cover

Hitch can't fucking write. He's TERRIBLE.

Barry getting butthurt is a retarded moment.

why do leftwingers all have cuck fetishes? even claremont isn't this blatant about writing his fetishes into his comics.

I'm surprised they still let him do Justice League, considering he was so late with the first arc.

because the first 10-15 issues were GARBAGE

wait is this crossing over with trinity?

Anybody gonna storytime Aquaman?

Yep
So I guess that Forever Crisis is coming

I wonder whose gonna pay the bill.

I got a feeling after this big arc he is teasing with infinite crisis or whatever, they'll kick him off

Cucked and possibly raising the other guys kids

I would appreciate this

Why? It's just recycling Johns N52 stories. Just read those.