Sum up the last star wars in one picture

sum up the last star wars in one picture

Who is this semen demon?

Does her hand tattoo say "taco"?

I don't get the logic of this fat-acceptance-feminist aesthetic of like the 50s bangs and turquoise or purple hair and retro clothes. Like clearly by putting such effort into fashion you're acknowledging the value in putting effort and thought into your appearance and presentation, attempting to look good or appealing or cool.

In which case, why not put some minimal effort into just not being massively obese in the first place? Then you wouldn't need to cover your fatness up with these little 'empowerment' signifiers, you'd just have your natural, beautiful health.

pretty sure her knuckles say

T A C O - T I T S

I can't can't be sure about the left hoof though. it could say TUES, you know like, "its taco tuesday!"

you just did

has anyone got that picture of all the star wars writers?

this is one of the few things that actually makes me nauseous
disgusting

Her smile is really gross too, and not just because of the food. That cunty, smirking, 'punk chick' smile that looks like it's saying "hehe, I took / gorged on something I wasn't supposed to / didn't deserve to have".

Do you think they rewarded him with a threesome?

I'm not at all "pissed off" or "triggered" by "cucks" or whatever but really, that guy kind of needs a slap doesn't he? I'm not one for bullying, but perhaps maybe that guy did need to get a *little* bit of hazing to knock some man into him. Sheesh.

they rewarded him with ignoring him as usual

They rewarded their boyfriends with a threesome, while the male feminist went home and cried

That is seriously the WEAKEST mating strategy ever. 'Male feminism' is the most pathetic approach to game.

>literally nerds becoming women because being a man was too hard

...That's really what that is, isn't it?

What's up with the neon coloured hair. Why do they do this? And those big 'old school nerd' glasses.

Do you reckon he's going out with any of his group of girl friends or do they treat him like an asexual blob?

>approach to game
Talking like that is equally pathetic desu.

But that's what it is. It's an attempt at seduction, in an incredibly ill-informed and wrongheaded way that will not work.

dude isn't even ugly and has good beard genetics
why does he have to resort to such things in order to have sex or feel accepted

It's a different kind of effort. It's easier just to throw a tarp over your fat body than it is to put the fork down for these people. Fashion doesn't require impulse control

Probably had a single mom

Yellow fever for that gook girl.

>this is what the average american looks like ... and it's beautifull

>Am a male feminist
>Still masculine, I just appreciate femininity more
>Getting laid regularly
Sorry you're so insecure. Stop focussing on extreme feminists and realize it's about equality.
>Inb4 soyboy

soyboy

>t. roastie

Probably down to earth, kind, and understands women and feminism aren't a threat to him.

I do believe in equality of the sexes, but don't like to use the term feminist because it comes with all this baggage like theories about 'patriarchy' or ideas about gender that seem counterproductive. And of course you resort to the "anyone who isn't as good a feminist as ME, MUST be insecure" attack. Yes, I'm sure your feminism has nothing to do with your feeling superior and leveraging points with women. Fraud.

>Browse Sup Forums and Sup Forums
>Threads ruined by muh feminism
>Stronk womyn ruining movies
Clearly a lot of you have a problem with women being anything other than understudies to men. And if you're denying the patriarchy then yea, I'm a better feminist at you in that I'm more educated on the subject. Stop blaming women for your media being shit and I'll stop calling you on it.

>I do believe in equality of the sexes
stopped reading there

>I do believe in equality of the sexes

faggot soy cuck

no no NO NO NO NO NO NO NO THAT ISNT IT THAT ISNT IT THAT ISNT IT THAT ISNT IT MY ATTITUDE ISN'T WHY I'M PATHETIC AND LONELY WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SUGGEST THAT NUMALE SOYBOY KEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEK OH NOOOOOO MY SILLY INTERNET WORDS AREN'T QUELLING THE OVERWHELMING LONELINESS AND SELF HATRED AND MY OVERALL FAILURE AS A MAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Holy shit Boxxy really let herself go

it got him to be photographed between two bitches like an alpha

which is closer to getting laid than I ever got

This legit looks like a confused Ben thinking about what to do with his life after Luke tried to kill him in his sleep for no reason.

Captain Phasma is symbolic of the Nu Star Wars

You know that "feminism" is an umbrella term for variety of philosophies and movements?

If you feel awkward about grouped with a particular style of feminism you don't agree with you could specify that you're a libertarian feminist or an individualist feminist or something like that

The fact that you seem to paint the entire movement with one broad stroke is only telling of how interested in feminism you actually are.

seek help

You mean a pussy who would do anything those two asked of him whether he saw reason in it or not. Women aren't a threat, but the mental illness and dogmatic cult that modern feminism is certainly counts as a threat to both men and women.

That fact feminism has to keep coming back in 'waves' proves it's bullshit mumbo jumbo from the start

At least in the old days when an Ideology was defeated it had the decency to stay dead

>unironically believes in the patriarchy
You are why feminism is mental disease.

Feminism is whatever the moron pushing it at that immediate moment needs it to be and at this point anyone keeping track stopped giving it any benefit of the doubt. The movement is worse than a Bay Area smack house at cleaning up it's own bad elements. To the contrary, some of the absolute worst ideas to come from its (deficient) brain trust have become codified dogma. You can't find any classes from a feminist perspective that don't focus on defunct and half-baked ideas, like patriarchy theory, or full of fabrications, half-truths, or outright lies like the wage gap.

Feminism is a piece of shit ideology and if you call yourself a feminist I will include you in that assessment of said ideology.

Okay so you agree the only correct ideology is Objectivism because the Ayn Rand Institute sues anyone who claims to be Objectivist while deviating from the official dogma.

Or maybe you just missed my point that these are different ideologies that simply share the same name, either by adopting that name themselves or being assigned it by outsiders. The name says nothing about the ideology, other than it apparently has something to do with women.

Actions and words matter. If a group of people behave like feminists, talk like feminists, and call themselves feminists then they're feminists for all intents and purposes. There are dozens of tiny splinter schools within the overarching ethos of communism, but that doesn't change what they all represent to someone who rightly sees that ideology for the mental waste it is.

>ham 4 her

what did they mean by this?

Lol fuck off. You're so far gone up an ideology and you can't even see it anymore.

Again, a person does not need to call himself a feminist to believe in some equality between the sexes, and he does not need to subscribe to patriarchy theory.

And "more educated on the subject". Lol, I've been forcefed every fucking strain of feminism my whole life. I live in fucking Berkeley and went to art school in San Francisco. And I have nothing against women at all but feminism is so stuffed with bad ideas that why would I have any interest in continuing to seek out one rare little supposedly sane version? And I've seen and read it all, it's all turds.

Okay so you are judging an ideology (that is, a version of an ideology that probably exists only in your mind) based on your perception of the people supporting the idea (a perception that again, is probably only based on something in your mind)

Instead of rigorously defining what that ideology means and then judging it based on the ideas it contains and how those ideas align with what you perceive as true.

I call that intellectual laziness.

>"I don't like those people! You know which people I'm talking about! No I'm not gonna explain anything! But I'm angry about something!"

This is what you sound like. You're becoming like the stereotype you profess to hate.

>feminism

>lying on the internet

>Ham4Her
I thought SJWs were friendly towards the Muslims.

They rewarded him with a footage of their threesome with Jamal.

You can call it whatever you want. I'm done dealing with progressive fits of self-deleterious bullshit where you get to reason and weasel your way out of the simplest responsibilities for making your movement contain a coherent message, appeal, goal, and means. I'm absolutely done with progressives and feminists like you kvetching like finicky old women whenever someone corners you with the fact your ideological associates behave like hateful cosmic retards with a penchant for pathological lying to prop up what has become a political pseudo-religion with built in fail safes and circular logic from the ground up.

I'm absolutely fucking done with feminists with their heads so far up their asses they cannot even perceive the fact their movement has a massive self-inflicted PR problem between pushing false rape hoaxes on a national level, constantly shooting down equal parenting laws, or treating men as a whole as defective women. Go on, gaslight a little bit harder because you're so fucking politically wrapped up in your stupid cult you can't possibly fathom why anyone might rightfully detest it.

It's not my fucking job to police your goddamn movement. If some faggot starts talking like you, walking like you, sharing your ideas, and says he's a part of your group who the fuck am I to say otherwise? It's not my fucking responsibility to do your own PR work for you.

Is that you hbomber?

Miss 52% face

Why is it only white people? no wonder that's a dying race

>92458623
Isnt this just a photoshpot and these 3 models? They dont even know each other irl

>Why is it only white people? no wonder that's a dying race
each race has its problems, trust me

Men are 97% of combat fatalities
Men pay 97% of alimony
Men make up 94% of work suicides
Men make up 93% of work fatalities
Men make up 81% of all war deaths
Men lose custody in 84% of divorces
80% of all suicides are men
77% of homicide victims are men
89% of men will be the victim of at least one violent crime
Men are 165% more likely to be convicted than women
Men get 63% longer sentences than women for the same crime
Court bias against men is at least six times higher than racial bias
60-80% of the homeless are men
Women’s cancers receive 15 times more funding than men’s
At least 10% of fathers are victims of paternity fraud
One third of fathers in he USA have lost custody of children, most are expected to pay for this
40-70% of domestic violence is against men however less than 1% of domestic violence shelter spaces are for men
Male fatality rates are vastly higher than women’s

The Real Money Gap
Under the age of 30 women are getting paid significantly more than men, we aren’t solving the wage gap, only shifting it back the opposite way.
Men aren’t 61.5% of all income but only account for 25% of domestic spending. men only spend 40% of what they earn after tax. In contrast women make up 38.5% of all income but control 75% of domestic spending, women on average spend 90% more money than they earn. Men are exploited as cash machines and even with spending on children accounted for women still spend more money on themselves than the combined spending for men and children. This can be observed in the floor space allocated to women’s products in most shopping centers.
Women pay 60% less tax despite spending 300% more in domestic spending than men

sikhs seem pretty alright.

>mental illness and dogmatic cult
Yea, good thing this woke-ass board exists to rally and call out all these BS movies that put women next to men. Golly, what would the world do without us bois

Healthcare
Men pay over 70% of income tax but the vast majority of public spending is on services for women. There is more money spent on breast cancer than lung cancer and prostate cancer combined, despite the fact that lung cancer alone has 3-4 times more fatalities than breast cancer. A mans chance of getting cancer is 44% and 23% of men will die from cancer, meanwhile 38% of women get cancer and 19% die. Yet there is more money spent on cancer for women, this is lethal discrimination.
There are 3 times the amount of gender specific health services for women than men despite the fact that for equal increases in health spending a mans life expectancy rate increases nearly twice as much as a women’s.

Domestic Violence
There are hundreds of surveys which show women are as violent if not more violent than men in domestic violence cases. Men get arrested in 85% of all arrests but it is estimated that women are the perpetrators in most domestic violence cases. Most reciprocal violence is started by women and 70% of non reciprocal violence is perpetrated by women. Women however only get arrested in 15% of all domestic violence cases. Despite this, 99% of domestic violence shelter spaces are for women, and even men who report violence against them by women are arrested far more than the woman attacking them.

Real Sexism
Real sexism is no shelters for male victims or domestic violence
Real sexism is men getting harsher punishment for the same crime
Real sexism is some countries compulsory military service for men
Real sexism is men cannot vote or get citizenship without draft enrollment
Real sexism is numerous government departments dealing with women’s issues but not men’s

Real sexism is male circumcision and genital mutilation is accepted but female is not
Real sexism is if a young boy is raped by a woman he can be forced to pay child support to his rapist
Real sexism is most countries don’t even recognize female on male rape, or can only amount to sexual assault
Real sexism is the drive to hire women in high paying jobs only in the fields where it isn’t dangerous, not in fields like construction
Real sexism is the power physical standards women have to meet for the same job in places like the army, police, or fire services
Real sexism is male services being given a fraction of the funds that female services get
Real sexism is for the same crime men receive more punishment than women
Real sexism is divorce laws that are skewed against men, men can lose half of his property, money and children to a woman who decides to leave him. He is then expected to pay for this betrayal especially if he already provides and supports her.
Real sexism is being mocked for being raped if you are a man.
Real sexism is being expected to show no emotion and stoic at all times.
Real sexism is acceptable victim blaming when the male is the victim and the perpetrator is a woman.
Real sexism is having your gender stereotypes as violent, abusive, rapists.
Real sexism is male lives being given less value in an emergency situation.

Couldve just linked the article, unless this is your go to copy-pasta

this is what butthurt faggots actually believe, cry more

Copy-pasta

>cute boys cross dressing
This is bad why?

Oh man, poor guy. He'll never get any pussy if he's down to earth and kind. That explains it completely.

>I can't have a real debate so here's my copy-pasta I keep just in case faggots try to say nice things about women!
>I haven't read any feminist literature that explains feminism means better treatment for men!

>bait

If you actually believe in true equality of the sexes, you have to consider all of that though, many very valid points. But you're just committed to a 'side', aren't you, and what that 'side' is *supposed* to think?

I'm not that other user and I don't take a side but this is why I can't be a feminist either. Because it insists on just always presuming itself always as wronged and oppressed. A worldview can't just a priori base itself in that, what if it is not the case, as in so many situations?

Oh, I know that certain parts of feminism want equal treatment. But the ones that have weaponized it to use to get themselves better treatment are the ones that the corporations are forced to listen to or be ruined. This leaves them in a spot where the only actual movement is fucking over men more and more. Feminism is ruined, don’t get distracted because you still want it to mean something other than radical women throwing a fit.

You people really need to stop thinking Tumblr feminism is is at all common in the real world.

>I know that certain parts of feminism want equal treatment.
Some might say that, but they'll never then admit when or where they ARE, or if men have any problems themselves.

And by the way I'm not into getting in a mindset of listing your supposed problems. I think a lot of the burdens that men have are just our natural birthright and an honor. Like doing dangerous physical work, etc.

but that twitter post with 4 likes proves it

>feminist literature that explains feminism means better treatment for men!

Someone will actually fall for this bait, I guarantee it.

The guy is wearing the same kind of lady glasses Costanza wore one episode on Seinfeld except their black

This person has never even been kissed

that's pretty neat

I agree, although the media plasters you with that stuff though. A lot of it is clickbait (nearly all of it), but it's kind of inevitable a lot of people, especially young people who grew up on the internet a lot, would be really fucking bored of bitchfaced 'activists' they don't know moralizing to them all day on why they're fundamentally toxic and bad. It's a real gift to come to the point where you can dislike all of that without swinging into some political reaction to it either, always pitched in a neverending cultural battle, but you have to acknowledge even if you rightly suggest people should ignore it, that all this tumblr / twitter politics is a joke, and really REALLY oversaturated and inevitably going to inspire a lot of annoyance from people.

(also, if you at all agree with any of the causes such activists claim to represent, you should particularly hate said activists for very effectively driving so many reasonable people away, in addition to unreasonable people. I used to be a total leftist and feminist. I'm not a reactionary now, I just hate activists all around now and any form of internet politics)