Teen Titans #8 Storytime

The Lazarus Contract part two!

bump

This is how you get molested, Wally. And Slade would probably do it.

>TT that unusually early

Trusting a complete stranger fuck sake Wally.

take off your fucking glasses, you're indoors and its raining at night

He probably has a HUD and all sorts of cool nonsense in it.

>old friends
They were fucking each other for years

Donna is a cunt , hurt a kid ,

Oh boy

Not canon anymore.

Is this outlaws reference? Because Yes!!! It's finally has been acknowledged.

I guess this finally rules out that retarded theory that Black Wally is a time traveler who retconned his own past to not be shitty.

and I definitely hate the average bitch Donna.

Percy and Lobdell are more inclined to include Post-Flashpoint stuff. Jurgens and Rucka are really the only writers who actively rubs out anything to do with the New 52

>Writing the insufferable ingrate version of Damian.
Why, tho?

Next week in Deathstroke:
>“THE LAZARUS CONTRACT” part three! Will Slade succeed in reuniting with his son even at the risk of cataclysmic disaster? Or will the Titans and the Teen Titans be fast enough to stop him from changing the world as we know it? Find out what happens when the World’s Deadliest Assassin becomes the Fastest Man Alive!

so you're saying Percy and Lobdell > Jurgens and Rucka

Nothing has shown it wasn't canon. Seems she was still an Outlaw and was riding Roy's cock during it.

Unh... this black Wally/Raven shipping is stupid.

Don't forget Yang. He even put the Doomsday virus in New Super-Man (don't ask me how that happened in this timeline) and other stuff.

It's DEATHSPEED. SPEEDDEATH. DEATHFLASH?

depends really on the writer and what they're writing. Some like Lobdell, Percy, and Abnett have written stuff from pre-Rebirth so you know they're not just gonna handwave it away. While Rucka and Jurgens where brought in to appease old fags so they have free reign to take out whatever they want

Their origins has been changed. They never address each other more than anything as friends. She's all about Nightwing now.

Remember, in RHatO Roy was a whiny co-dependent loser. If this Roy was still that character he would be crying about her not giving him any attention.

Raven is going to get BLACKED.

Flashstroke.

Donna is a whiny cunt.

yeah but I'm pretty sure Roy is all about Donna now.

It's more a fact that Starfire is older than the rest of the Teen Titans and was friends with the older Titans.

Cool your jets.

speedstroke

The old Roy would still try to have "the talk" with her about their old relationship. You know he would.

old fags who take themselves seriously are the worst
Jurgens and Rucka have been boring for decades

I guessed they would hook up Raven and Wally as soon as the Teen Titans book was announced. People said Wally was too young for her, but it seems they aged him up.

>Lobdell, Percy, and Abnett

They're only keeping things that they wrote themselves. It's more an ego thing than anything else, really.

They de-aged Raven, actually.

Beast Boy and Raven are are younger than Nightwing, Arsenal, Starfire, Tempest, Donna Troy, Omen and so on.

In fact the older generation don't even know Beast Boy and Raven well.

Blacked Raven

Well Dick and company has always been older than Raven to be honest, but Raven in the New 52 was supposed to be Tim's age who is like 18 now and this black Wally was supposed to be 14-ish when he was introduced?

Dashstroke

We need an annual about Slade fightng Chris Hansen

So every Rebirth crossover is gonna be terrible?

After all the time with "lel Lobdell isn't canon/new 52 Outlaws didn't happen give it up" we finally were were given a further proof that it did.

It feels good.

>implying Nu52 Wally will not be brainwashed to be part of Deathstroke's new team

Not wasting all work you spent is ego?

ooo boy

>that first panel
>reverse
>impulse

Clever.

Sudden Death

Yes, specially you should be getting on the program and retconning things to please the readers. Ins't Rebirth all about bringing old shit back because nobody liked The New 52 canon?

>was friends with the older Titans
The fact that she's was ready to attack Donna prove that she wasn't.

That line was a clear reference to n52 rhato.

What proof? That Starfire is older and knows the Titans? Teen Titans opened with her kissing Nightwing.

I think you guys are taking this way too far. This Roy, for example, ins't a ex-alcoholic like in RHatO, which was extremely important part of his character arc back then. He's an ex-junkie again.

You do know that Kori/Dick relationship was acknowledged in n52 rhato, right?

She wasn't ready to attack Donna. And what about this page ? They seem to be friendly.

If RHatO was still canon Starfire should still have memory problems and difficult to remember the Nightwing, but Teen Titans contradict that.

All Good names..

In RHatO Starfire couldn't remember who Dick was and would have plenty of his costumes around her ship so she could sniff on them and try to remember his name, which she never could. It's why she decided to follow Jason like a lost puppy. He reminded her of "someone", which was Dick.

>He's an ex-junkie again
And Jason's old origin is back again too and n52 rhato is still referred in rebirth rhato.

Stop reaching, dude.

That sounds friendly to you?

And yes, she was ready to attack her

That's because Lobdell wants to keep bits and peaces of his old writing in continuity. Every where else people seem to be ignoring it.

And how am i reaching? Roy only said that he and Kory were friends. He didn't say anything more than that. Who's reaching here?

Donna turned into evil Tumblr feminist.

Sounds friendly, yes. Sounds even that Starfire seems to know Donna, since she's talking about how her and Donna are alike.

And she wasn't going to attack Donna. She asked her to put Damian down.

Starfire protects her son.

That's was in the beginning in the series. Read issue 17 which prove that she does remember him when she refused to enter the manor because Dick was inside.

And my point is that the relationship was acknowledged and not ignored which shot down your point.

>And she wasn't going to attack Donna. She asked her to put Damian down.
Donna is bully cunt.Starfire Should kill the thje cunt.

>Grow a pair will you
i fucking love slade.

Then your argument is shoddy, because in that issue Starfire didn't wanted to face him and there seemed to be bad blood between the two.

Evidently that isn't the case anymore per the Teen Titan Rebirth one-shot.

Oh boy, Donna has invoked Damifag's wrath.

Not him, but you really seem desperate.

The acknowledgement was bound to happen sooner or later.

It was a shitty relationship that did the characters no good. So that's why i'm hoping it is not canon anymore.

And Roy calling her an old friend doesn't mean it is an acknowledgement.

He is probably one of the "Lobdell isn't canon" anons and is butthurt because they got btfo.

Weeeew so N52 RHATO is actually canon

M8 it's obviously Speedstroke.

Raven getting Blacked is better than Raven getting Greened, so I'm okay with it.

>Slade luring children to sex no doubt
Just another day at the office for him

>And Roy calling her an old friend doesn't mean it is an acknowledgement
It's actually is since he said "Kori and I", not "Kori and WE".

Both sides are reaching.

People who like the idea of the Arsenal/Starfire relationship are taking the "old friend" comment to be a sign that their old relationship remained canon.

People who don't like the idea of the Arsenal/Starfire relationship are taking the "old friend" comment to be a sign that their old relationship is not canon anymore and that in this continuity they've been nothing but friends.

Either way people will believe what they want to believe and call each other's names.

>I didn't mean to
Literally the last thing he said before that was that he decided to help him.

yup..I do not know many English swear words .but she is cunt.

>New 52 RHaTO is canon
Sup Forums was BTFO once again.

Donna is dead.

>People who like the idea of the Arsenal/Starfire relationship are taking the "old friend" comment to be a sign that their old relationship remained canon
I don't care for their relationship which has ended three years ago.

I'm just glad that n52 Rhato is acknowledged.

Good point.

Disappointed, though, since i hated that book and its take on the characters.