Enjoy that The Witcher series adaptation

Enjoy that The Witcher series adaptation

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol#Accusations_of_HIV_criminal_infection
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what was that tweet in reply to?

I don't care about anything anymore

I can't understand. Pls explain

The chick working on the witcher (last tweet) retweeted that numales titsuckle tweet, then got asked why, and she basically said because it's the first tweet that wasn't telling her to "not fuck it up".

Geralt the Riveter

OH NO NO NO NO

Oh god they are actually going to rape the series more than the games.

OH NOT FEEEMALES NOO

This is literally the only think man can do at this point. Just close the internet and go outside.

this but unironically, they ruin everything they touch

>When even the Polish director looks like a fucking soyboy.

Is there any possible way to stop this monstrosity from coming out?

He made some great cinematics. I'm all up for that

The eternal roast

Of course you are manchild. Don't forget to buy your soy latte.

>even the Polish
>even
Ever been there? They're basically just emulating Germany and westerners in general. They're complete fuccbois.

>0
IN before the focus is more on the women and Geralt is made to be a womazing assbag asshole and is treated as such..... OH BOY! Female director is BAD choice for this kind of show.

But muh Sup Forums told me Poles are uncucked and based!

your attempt at sarcasm doesn't work when in reality the situation isn't sarcastic in the slightest

good job being a normal white faggot, Matt.

what is it with you "people"? absolute beta males, the lot.

Only the ones that live in Britain.

>emulating Germany and westerners

We only take the good stuff tho. At least we're not soycucks.

Why not? Witcher books were full of man-hating, murderous lesbians. Ciri is a natural mary sue as a plot device, and eats more carpet than Ellen DeGeneres.

Empowered womyn are central to the Witcher universe, as the sorceresses basically control everything behind the scenes politically.

Geralt is a romance-novel tier hero, and is a fucktoy for said sorceresses and empowered womyn. Exotic, can't get them pregnant, muscled and scared monster hunter badboy with a heart of gold. He's not a male power fantasy. He's a woman's sexual fantasy.

I say all this as a fan of the video game series, and as a skeptic of the written novels.

check em

the woman will ruin it, and then the game series will be hailed as the definitive Witcher experience.

Sup Forums desperately needs heroes.

>We only take the good stuff tho.
And by that you mean the handouts.

The guy who wrote the novels absolutely despises the video game trilogy. But he's excited about the tv series.

Briton here, no they're not. They're all scumbags and criminals, the ones who do have proper jobs are mostly SJWs or degenerates. They also love racemixing.

t. incompetent roastie

It would be foolish not to take them if they're for free. You haven't proved me wrong calling you soycucks.

Every Pole I met was absolutely submissive cuck.

Sure you did sweetie

he hate the game because he was too dumb to get a percentage royalty years ago. he thought the game was going to fail.

>we're not subhuman soylent estronauts I swear!

Can you post a link to source where the author indicates displeasure with the video games? Haven't read the books so i'm uninitiated to differences between the two.

>estronaut
I will be using this

Sure.

everyone will be in a week.

pooland btfo

LOOK 'MA I POSTED IT AGAIN!

Where is that old hack when we need him the most?

>They also love racemixing.
True. However they like to do that in their home country too

>After police published Mol's photo and an alert before the start of court proceedings, Warsaw HIV testing centers were "invaded by young women". A few said that they knew Mol. Some of the HIV tests have been positive. According to the police inspector who had been monitoring the tests and the case: "Some women very quickly started to suffer drug-resistant tonsillitis and fungal infections. They looked wasted, some lost as many as 15 kilograms and were deeply traumatized, impeding us taking the witness statements. 18 additional likely victims have been identified thereby"
>Record number of HIV virus cases were detected in the central Mazovia region and the whole Poland in January 2007. Simon Mol's had visited Gdańsk in September 2006, where he helped organize the anti-racist "Music against Intolerance and Violence" festival. After publishing Mol's epidemiological alert, the number of HIV tests in the Gdańsk provincial centers exceeded 100, day in day out, including two worried males who learnt that their partners had slept with Mol, while the usual number had been hovering over a dozen cases daily beforehand.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol#Accusations_of_HIV_criminal_infection

Read above.

Wh*tes trully are the master race

Being stuck far up his own ass.

he's a feminist loving liberal himself

Slavs aren't white.

Fuck off Matt

True
Mediterraneans and jews are also not white
Wh*tes have almost nothing to their name

we all knew this was its fate when it was announced

He probably got paid to keep quiet.

he also gets cucked by said sorceress bunch of times as well apparently

By this logic only white people are celts, germans and nordics.
Ang*os and their brown/black hair and brown eyes are gross.

Me too, my friend, me too

They managed to tear down Europe. Thrice.

hehehe

there is like 0,00001 % chance it will turn out decent

God damn, someone well-informed on my Sup Forums? What the fuck are you doing here?

He already stated jews aren't white.

Yeah but he fucked other women too so it balances out.

Good things
Not bad things

>He's not a male power fantasy. He's a woman's sexual fantasy.

He's both. Most male power fantasies are naturally sexually appealing to women. The problem isn't that the source material has strong women and female sexual fantasies, that sort of thing has been a staple of fantasy literature for decades. The problem is that whenever a female writer wants to focus on these aspects, pretending it is some revolutionary statement they are making, the project is usually doomed to be shit.

Sure but it will still have heavy handed feminist overtones in a world where they not only don’t make sense but would be objectively out of place

If it happens enough it stops being a ludicrous assertion. You want someone to blame? Have at the incompetent morons propping up women simply because of their gender and pushing the idea they possess intrinsic knowledge that makes their mere presence a boon regardless of ability. These people putting their identity into politics is making their identity political.

But a woman directed Sup Forums's favorite movie.

OH NONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Who cares? The Witcher is shit and the books are even worse than the games

does she look like your todays sjw/feminist Genders study woman to you? No?
Exactly
This bitch literally retweeted some selfhating sjw cuck talking about cis while males

Why not? Germany's handing it all out anyway, might as well cash in with the horde of Turks and Africans while making sure those people stay right where they are. It doesn't really matter if there are Pole soycucks around if they're still capable of defending themselves unlike Germans, French, British, etc.

no he doesn't lmao, he praised the games. What he does despise however is that someone might think his books are based on video games and not the other way around, which seems reasonable enough when you think about the quality of video game book adapations.

>Wow! You're a girl! That's really cool that you're a girl! And being a girl means you can do lots of unique stuff with your unique female perspective!

If I were a woman and someone spoke to me like this I'd suspect they were being condescending.

>does she look like your todays sjw/feminist Genders study woman to you? No?
She looks like an older version of the woman in the OP

Nope.

Women are that dumb though, you gotta talk to them like a child and make them feel like they're the princess in a story if you want to get anywhere with them

>2007
Cases like that are why Poland isn't emulating Germany's suicidal stance.

No one says women by default are bad directors. Only when you know way in advance that a movie or tv show is directed by a woman because her being a woman is made out to be a big deal and becomes part of the marketing, that's when it becomes a bright red flag.

Pretty soon they'll be the only white thing left in Europe.

>her being a woman is made out to be a big deal and becomes part of the marketing
But that's not what's happening here. She just retweeted a compliment and people got triggered lol.

The Neanderthal right-wing nationalist Poles usually don't speak English, so when you meet a Pole who does he's usually somewhere in the centre of left-leaning.

Yes. I know my facts. He praised the games for the visuals and how well and accurately they realized his world.

t: witcher pro

>Who cares?
You do apparently, otherwise you wouldn't be here.

this

and her retweeting that particular comment already shows what type of mindset she has. If she was a good female director, she wouldn't retweet some condescending shit about her unique female perspective.

Yeah, that's usually the case. Educated people are usually more tranquil and left leaning. Especially noticeable in Slavic shitholes like Croatia and Serbia.

this but unironically

You already know how this is going to end, user, why are you even pulling this routine? It's a Netflix series and the woman is retweeting SJW freaks while emphasizing women for gender points in her description of the story.

>and her retweeting that particular comment already shows what type of mindset she has
No, not really. Did you even see the tweets people send her? They're full on reactionary kekistani-tier with "HURR DURR VAJAYNUH". It's tiring.

The Witcher does have strong female characters. No way around that.

>watching a series other than The Sopranos
holy kek

It will at least be fun to tear the series apart with my fellow bookfags.

>watching a series adapted from a video game
HOLY KEK

Books are unreadable garbage. Everybody rightfully cares about the games.

these people do not write strong female characters, they write flawless mary sues

>these people
Who exactly?

Truly cutting edge criticism.

You shouldn't be worried because of "muh womyn". You should be worried because of this quote from one of the writers

>I plan on honoring these books - and (for the record) the amazing women in them
>the amazing women in them

This is someone who clearly does not know anything about the Witcher universe at all. God bless

Problem is, you need that rough and simple edge too or you society is as good as dead. Western Europe is proving that. Simple bacteria survive situations complex organisms have no chance of all the time. Moreover the incoming migrants are ten times more like them than they are the tranquil and spineless left-leaners. When the sections of your society that still have working threat recognition start raising alarms it pays to take heed the same way a guard dog's barking is worth paying attention too, because the invader is more like them and from that similar state of mind they can more easily guess and anticipate the danger therein. There's a reason the rank and file of the military are traditionally lower class conservatives.

>Books are unreadable garbage. Everybody rightfully cares about the games.
which is exactly why they would rather adapt the book series over any of the games

There are some amazing women in them though.