>fucking Ford on drugs
>making out with Hamill
>giving a blowjob to a fan
How can one woman be so based?

no way

It was a different time.

No, she was getting gang banged by the Rolling Stones

Depends on how much coke you had

>Why are women of superior genetic stock sexually attractive?

Let's ask Mister Owl.

>I never used my fingernail for drugs. I used dollars or tiny spoons like any other respectable former drug addict.

She would do it for a dime, she would do it all the time. 15 cents for overtime

is cocaine rally THAT great?

asking for a friend

I think she meant young fans when she was old and fat

Her and Harrison for sure

because judaism passes through matriarcal lines so for thousands of years jews have pimped their daughters to foreigners to gain numbers without invading
They did that especially in the last two centuries, mixing with the european royalty and aristocracy and now they have brainwashed the european elite into serving jewish interests

Imagine an endorphin chemical flood drowning your brain for 15 minutes. Suddenly you feel great and your confidence sky rockets. Is it any wonder people love it?

Is this reaL?

It's good. Can also turn you into a massive shithead though.

I hate that outfit, I had an ex gf in 2007 who was into star wars, and she had a cheap replica of the leia slave outfit, never ever got me off. Always, She insisting on role playing and fantasy

>is cocaine rally THAT great

Just writing "I'm a colossal faggot" would have been a much quicker way to describe yourself

its a lot of work. you gotta keep snorting every 7 minutes or less to keep the buzz going.

but its a hell of a buzz. really pumped up, punching things feels so good.

>you weren't alive in the 70's

A recent documentary called, 'Bright Lights'... A 14 year old Carrie Fisher runs around the pool in a red bikini. It's gross! Don't even try to look for it, you sick pedos! Gross!

Do you think Paul Simon was aware how much of a massive slut his wife was?

HNNNNNNNNNNNG Her hands are so small.

nope

The cocaine of the 70s was less pure and weaker than today. That's why so many movie stars and musicians manage to beat their coke addictions. If they tried cocaine today however, they would be on meth the next week

youtube.com/watch?v=VacG9L2Zkq8

most underrated song of the ot

Yes definitely! You should, er your friend should definitely look into it

>the face of a woman who get can get all the top tier dick she could ever want
you will never be this happy

>deformed toes

>middle finger
the other nails fake? this one cut? why?

I know why but is still worth pointing out. Woman’s body’s where so much more attractive in the 70’. Even covered in the horrible clothes you can tell

rly mks u thnk

I saw it. It's horrible. She has a washboard tummy. No one better make a webm out of this and post it here.

I'd do it

Its a great little high that gets you super buzzed.

I like it because it doesn't really alter your state of mind like other drugs apart from making you feel like superman and it wears off pretty quick.

Come down the next day can be fucking grim though if you do a lot of it.

Looks like Fisher hit menopause at about 40. Probably brought on early by the drugs. It was like she spent the last 20 years melting.

what about heroin

can I do it just once?

She had heroin, cocaine and MDMA in her system when she died. I imagine she mixed it all together in a line. A killer high.

I can understand the druge. She knows she peaked a long time ago

Depends what you mean by ''blow''. :^)

I wonder if the vacuum of space made her pussy tighter.

its like a really really really good cup of coffee

I can't believe the number of self confessed drug users in this thread. Admitting to use is a fellow ny you degenerate retards

Oh nononono

>tfw carrie will never smother you with her mommy titties while she rides you

looks better than my mom, who is a complete slob