>new year's Eve
>Marathoning the twilight zone

Is there anything more comfy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Obsolete_Man
wikimax.eu/syfy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

honestly, no.

I think that the episodes involving the devil or other supernatural things are the best ones. The worst one is the ones where you can see the twist from a mile away, like the episode where the woman has a disfigured face.

I liked the one where the guy kept having a dream about the perfect town
than throws himself off a train to stay in the dream world, but then the mortician's business is the name of the town he was dreaming of

Twilight Zone really is the best show ever made. I'm amazed it still holds up over 50 years later.

yeee boy. we are all obsolete

>It's a character goes back in time and is about to change history when he.........returns to his time.

here

That episode feels like a proto Mad Men type episode desu

this one is so powerful

gas lol

It was a different time desu. Things and ideas felt purer. Even though you could start to feel Rod getting burnt out and handing more stories to nobodies by the end of S3.

Rod was a madman. He did tests for the army with gadgets that had killed most of the previous users.

quack uack ack wordsworth

Fucking Futurama spoiled me about the last man on earth episode.

No but night gallery is close

(((they)))

It's a really iconic and clever episode, desu.
People really forget how influential TTZ was in everything.

TTZ and AHP were the big two in terms of influence from that era.

>colombo as castro
comfy rn

>Is there anything more comfy?

yeah, kinda... like going out with your friends and meeting your new gf

night gallery is good but doesn't have as many memorable episodes

in 10 degree weather yeah no fuck that

gfs are overrated

favorite episodes?

Penny for your thoughts

you don't like killin japs?

scotty!

Devils printer.

Marathoning Columbo.

>Is there anything more comfy?

Yes there is.

Pic related, my NYE program

Not a bad choice.

midnight sun
mirror image
a stop at willoughby
lateness of the hour, less so for the story, but more for how bizarre the atmosphere was.
the whole truth
the invaders
will the real martian please stand up
the chaser

and probably more im forgetting

show the pic with the onion

>tfw got the Columbo boxset with Christmas money
All episodes, including the two pilots.

I came here to post this and was scared at first because I didn't see a thread in the catalog. Glad to see that Sup Forums isn't completely gone to shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Obsolete_Man

Also while i'm here. I can't believe that these money hungry jews are trying to reboot the show again when they know it will fail.

The Trouble With Templeton is underrated pure kino.
It's the most pure rendition of the "letting go of the past" trope in film.

they just played that one 2 hours ago

yeah and jordan peele is in charge of it too...

Twilight zone had a lot of those episodes.
the civil war one
the kick the can one
the sunset boulevard one

>the only thing coming down that chimney is MORE POVERTY

even the christmas special was great

>will the real martian please stand up
Is that the episode about the neighbours going ape shit and start beating each other?

Fuck I missed it! I just started watching 30 minutes ago.

no im pretty sure thats the one where the people on the bus are stranded in the diner because the bridge is out and one of them is secretly an alieum

I think that's the episode where people are trapped in a bar and 1 of the people is a martian. The whole episode they try to figure out which 1 of them it is. It's been a while so I'm not 100% sure.

I honestly can't tell anymore if all of these remakes are strictly for money or if they are just trying to ruin everything.

>one

that's the joke

>Is that the episode about the neighbours going ape shit and start beating each other?
I think that one's The Monsters are on Maple Street

SPOILERS!!!??!

die hard trilogy and rush hour trilogy back to back
playing childhood video games in the background

the odyssey of flight 33

They are just pushing a narrative/propaganda. Look at that new Troy series. All black people. It's ridiculous

bump

I do not have SyFy channel. Are there any streams. Would greatly appreciate it if somebody could help me out

Try watching with this. I'm not sure how good it is but maybe it will work for you.

wikimax.eu/syfy/

Willoughby, next stop Willoughby

noice

Yeah that episode was pretty easy to figure out early on but it was still spot on with it's message. Even the best shows have to have less than great episodes from time to time.

who here /invaders/

Nothing in the dark. Watched it a day or two for the first time after my dad died and cried like a bitch

Eh, honestly? The first episode is pretty cool, albeit a bit too didactic for my liking, but it's all downhill from there.

i watched that episode for the first time when i was a kid and it spooped me

>your friends
What?

oh man gambling is so bad

i can't even watch this one gambling addiction is so sad

This is one the episodes that actually scared me as a kid but I wasn't sure why it freaked me out so much

the possesed machine is actually still pretty creepy. I imagine during its airing it scarred a lot of kids.

lol how does someone slowly back out of a window

is this episode just an end of the world type scenario?

>all these years and still no twilight zone on netflix

why is this even allowed

it is though?

i just checked it and it isn't there

good idea

Yeah, but the ride is enjoyable.

it is for america

bump

Delet

this is a good one

That ep is 2relatable.

>tfw watched twilight zone for the first time with her
>it was a year ago on new year's eve
>we built a fort on the floor out of pillows and comforters
>just cuddled while watching the show and her telling me about her life and how she used to watch it with her family

How am I going to survive tonight when the memories and realizations kick in
I will never love again.

The next episode is about all of the people on Sup Forums. Also, Robert Redford is in it.

there are better and more fish in the sea user.

what is undoubtedly THE episode you show someone if you want them to experience TTZ for the first time?

Nightmare at 20000 feet
No, I am not Bill

For normal people, yes.
This was it for me. It was my first relationship ever, in my late 20s. She was perfect, I have never felt that safe with anyone ever. I could tell her anything without feeling that painful feeling of despair in my chest. She cared, she helped me, I helped her. Now I'm at my end, deteriorating, deteriorated beyond salvaging, physically and mentally. While I am self-aware enough to know that there are others, meeting such a person is statistically unlikely and even then I have no strength.

And Twilight Zone will forever be a trigger now.

>It was my first relationship ever
yeah everyone feels that way after the first one. you will get over it user trust me

Well, I honestly think the best TTZ episodes are the non sci-fi ones. The ending narration for 'The Monsters Are Due On Maple Street' is legendary, especially when put into context. 'Walking Distance' is also pretty light on concepts, but memorable and nostalgic as hell. Just find a "Top 10 best Twilight Zone episodes" list and pick one, most of those lists are pretty good, actually.

The obsolete man
Something in a two dollar room
The one about the boxer

Not that guy, but when you really love someone, getting over a breakup is hell on earth. No matter if it's the first or the tenth relationship.

>that episode where that WWI pilot gets inside a wormhole into the future because he was a coward and finds out one of his buddies died because he abandoned him. So he manages to to be brave enough to got back to his time to save his buddy and dies in the process

The episode where Dennis Hopper plays GLR, and Hitler's ghost helps him

yeah i know but you eventually get over it

Is that the one where the manlet (played by Mick Rooney) becomes a big guy?

Dead man's shoes

How? Maybe there is just something wrong with me, call it overly loyal or however you want. I didn't even hesitate at the thought of having to spend the rest of my life with her and she was my first. I am not attracted to other women now. Perhaps it's other factors in my life contributing too, but the thought of "having to love" someone else is giving me a desperate feeling and it feels defeating.

it seems like hell right now but you will get over it and think back to this day and laugh. trust me dude

Top 10 episode on now lads

>Dat young Robby Redford

The episode when Andy killed that drifter.