Samurai Jack

We are in agreement?

What did he mean by this

To survive Japan must breed with America.

>that Zone flash

Not bad.

It's not a gi,
gi have pants
Goku wears a gi
Samurai Jack wears a kimono

What does Japanese American mean in this case? Because Ashi's father isn't even from Earth.

It depends on the school. A school can choose anything for its Gi. A Gi is just training clothes.

>it's a robe that his school chose to use as a gi
So they are both right.

>implying America as we know it even exists in this universe

Aku rose to power during the Middle Ages (otherwise Jack couldn't have learned archery under Robin Hood) so he took over the world before white people came to the western hemisphere. It's really unlikely that any land mass in this world was ever called "America." Aku no doubt conquered the Native American tribes long before any Europeans got there.

And anyway, Ashi isn't even human since she's made of Aku Goo that baked inside a crazy lady for nine months, so speculating on her genetics is pointless.

>jack- Pure(pure!) Japanese
>aishi- Japanese-Demon that used the word robe because she was raised by assholes

FITY

regardless, Jack's robes aren't from a certain school they're from his parents and his emperor, meaning it is a kimono

>it is just a kimono

>kimono

Kimono is for women, Yukata is the male equivalent.

Well, the guy I was responding to is probably more right since Jack's 'gi' is a kimono and he's not training or anything. Tho, he probably trained to fight in what he'll normally be wearing, which is a kimono. personally, I'd rather wear Hakama and an Uwagi than a full on kimono,

I can imagine it getting caught on something or otherwise restricting his movement.

post a source for this.
men wear kimono as well.

A yukata is a summer kimono that's worn by men or women, iirc.

His father was a swordmaster, so there's a good chance that his family has its own school with its own rules and traditions.

Went onto wikipedia to check that. Kimono are worn by both genders, as well as Yukata, the difference is in material and traditions.

what the fuck is wrong with her mouth?

aku is black
ashi is half black

it was boring

yukata are lighter summer dresses

That woman's profile facial structure is attractive
Ashi's is horrifying

But season 5 Jack is white

>That woman's profile facial structure is attractive
its the same but not drawn

.My ancestor :)

It was great. Even more fappable than the Ghostbusters video. I especially liked the end.

shift key broken?

>That woman's profile facial structure is attractive
i-is it really user?
i have a profile quite like that but not as elegant and am quite insecure about it

man this would not fly had it been released today

It is, you should take pride in it, there's nothing wrong with it at all.

Ashi's is upsetting to me because it doesn't pair well with the geometric art style of the show.

>is attractive
these things vary from person to person.
I personally like 6' tall relatively muscular women
some people like protruding mouths like user

The metaphor just doesn't work when it's her father. The closest to being BLACKED by Aku you could even get is if he finger-jizzes in a cup and your girlfriend drinks it.

It's not a metaphor. It is real life. This happens to your GF/Wife every single day while you go to work and on your bed on top of that no less. Except it isn't done by a shapeshifting master of darkness, it's done by a testosterone filled black man who you will never compare to white boy.

>no tentacles

Reeeee

Stale.

see

Jokes on you, I'm single.

it's great to hear that it's liked by some. thanks senpai. that honestly means a lot to me

>I personally like 6' tall relatively muscular women
pretty good taste senpai. DFC tomboys for me

>DFC tomboys for me
Why are these women of the straight variety so impossible to find?

Link

Hakama is cute

because they are all getting BLACKED because they don't want your pathetic white boy ass

Blacked to the point they never leave their house? Must be the case

you're not looking in the right place senpai
practically everyone I know is androgynous-tomboy
they do lack in DFC though; Bs and Cs

Anytime. Get the appreciation you deserve.

>implying you would ever have a chance against a testosterone filled black man, a superior specimen of physical prowless compared to you

>implying there are black people at all where I live, and that people don't find them repulsive

Well, all the girls I know or see wouldn't be caught dead wearing a normal t-shirt, a hoodie or jeans that aren't skinny

pretty much all my friends only wear that. some some do the once-in-a-blue-moon cute thing like shorts or a headband because it's nice to feel cute
aside from one cunt-muncher we're all either straight or bi but male-leaning

Alright thanks, it's nice to know the type exists somewhere, since I plan to meet people from all over in my career