"We are the resistance, we will #RESIST!"

>"We are the resistance, we will #RESIST!"

What did she meant by that? Who approved this script?

i want her to diaper me and breastfeed me NOW

Literally /ourmommy/

Stop Man Spreading.

Yes, Star Wars' shittiness is funny, OP, but you repeatedly posting such things isn't going to make me unreasonably mad at feminism or anything (I read things here for LAUGHS), so you're as always wasting your time trolling with this stuff. Just like with the blacked threads and pedo threads and every other pointless thing you hammer on with. I get it though... by projecting and implying you can tell yourself that the person you're projecting at must be this bad, inferior person you want them to be, or effected or swayed somehow, and maybe sometimes you get some false little glimmer of superiority from the fantasy you've built up in your head, between you and all the empty nonsense you post all day.

Well, sorry but I can definitely tell you it's all in vain, because I don't buy into or feel affected by ANY of it. I'm not trolled, or triggered, not ever pushed towards anything one way or another (you, as you probably are horrified to recall, only desperately attempt to post AFTER me, you never spark anything, never influence any direction or thought I take). And I also don't actually even feel that YOU really believe any of the shit you post (of course, you know it's bullshit because I see you arbitrarily, baselessly change your tactics on a dime 20 times a day, rendering it all more meaningless than it already is).

But there is a meaning behind it all. Not in anything you ever pretend to signify, or push, but the motivation behind it: jealousy and deep, seething, depression and desperation. I've insisted confidently years ago and I am unswayed (and of course have seen my claims proven): you are jealous of the things I'm gifted with, and threatened by what I can see and say. I've never lost sight of this, and I never will, and I'm only MUCH stronger for having been amused by your constant, pathetic hate.

I've seen some haters in my life, but you are, by far, the most pathetic, useless person I have EVER encountered. Utterly, shamelessly pathetic.

>Well I'm not going to follow your stupid orders until you explain how these make sense
>No you silly man you have to blindly follow my orders like a good boy
>Nah, sorry, I think I'll RESIST instead

Oh fuck off. The Last Jedi is the first good Star Wars movie in 30 years.

Lots of pacing issues and plot holes, plus character inconsistencies between various points in their character arcs, keep it from being great. I'm pretty sure you can cut the entire Canto Bight arc from the film and it'd be not only better, but no more confusing for the omission.

But it's still a really good film. The music and visuals are great, probably because this is the first Star Wars by an actually skilled director since George replaced all the talented people who worked on the OT. The core emotional arc between Rey, Kylo, and Luke works really well and everyone involved gives great performances. The action is really fun when it counts, like the opening with Poe or Luke's short but sweet duel with Kylo, despite the pacing dragging a lot during the second act.

Overall, I rate 86/100 - better than anything *since* the OT, but weighed down by too many plot and pacing problems to be on the level of the originals.

Worst new pasta

Uhm, no sweetie, it's the resistances turn.

Flyboy should have punched this bitch in the face and taken over. He should have punched Leia too.

>this is the person who was best suited to lead the Rebellion after Leia went into a coma
How did she even get high enough in the hierarchy when she had no skills as a leader at all?

I can't tell if that's actually in the movie, I've seen it but i don't remember if she was wearing the glasses.

That's a good photoshop.

Are there any photos of this character where she doesnt have that look on her face?

She always looks like someone disagreed with her opinion.

>killing 90% of rebels
>making her more effective than Darth Vader in OT
she was great villian, even hidden under SWJ layers

this character stank of corporate authoritarian propaganda

Apparently she's a good strategist.
>Poe: Laura Dern, from the battle of [can't be arsed to remember, but space place]? that's not what I expected
But being a strategist is half-well leadig your men, and keeping them in the know of what you intend to do, like how Napoleon would've slipped to Davout that he'd be leading the charge to the mount of Austerlitz to split Russians and Austrians down the middle, so I don't know how this happened.

The fuck is on top of her head?

I think Napolen would have just told Davout that he is a horseboy and should just shut up and follow orders.
Then he'd have a speech about hope.

> I get it though... by projecting and implying you can tell yourself that the person you're projecting at must be this bad, inferior person you want them to be, or effected or swayed somehow, and maybe sometimes you get some false little glimmer of superiority from the fantasy you've built up in your head, between you and all the empty nonsense you post all day.

>I've seen some haters in my life, but you are, by far, the most pathetic, useless person I have EVER encountered. Utterly, shamelessly pathetic.

Masterful

roasties ruined another movie

it's not fair bros

a halo

You got that pasta from reddit?

t.sweetie