Ashi appreciation

I'm sad the show is ending and we can never see this literal perfection again.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12982841/r
soundcloud.com/stuart-a-hutson/a-good-50-years
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

strawpoll.me/12982841/r
Don't worry OP, most of Sup Forums agrees with you.

They are too perfect, I hope she lives

If she survives the finale, there's a chance for a spinoff, if she doesn't then we are screwed

I think she'll live, no doubt. She'll make a portal for Jack but he'll decline. and choose to stay with her.

oh boy heterosexual romance, never seen that one before

>If Genndy kills Ashi off, he really is a hack.
>They would spent so much time developing Ashi and Jack's relationship, just to throw it all away.

That's because you look like Shrek's asshole and no one likes you.

Nice try, but your bait is 10 years too soon to fish me.

I just want the ending to be good.
Kino even.

>ashi brushing her hair over her ear to try and get Jack to notice her
>that excited "more?" when jack says her cooking is good.
>asking about his past to basically figure out if it's okay for them be a couple
>gets visibly excited to take off the robe in front of him, and visibly disappointed when he stops her
>coming back to say "bye" when she goes to get new clothes because she want's to see him one more time after turning the corner
>that all around hopeful and sweet personality
>There was a scene where Jack and Ashi stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds not long after their kiss.
>Starts rubbing the goop off of his face but keeps her hand there even after the spot is clean
>Forces him to come clean about why he left, and chooses not to chastise him, but to comfort him and tell him that she'll help him make everything right
>eats the eye candy of jack showering but doesn't stay out of respect to his shyness about nudity
Please don't take her from us, Genndy.
Please don't take her from Jack

You still replied, fooooool

I want someone to draw Mavis and Ashi side-by-side.

Might as well include ilana

Am I the only one that was hoping Ashi would keep the cool mask? Or at least a new one, to complete the ninja aesthetic. Same with Jack and his helmet

>Ashi
>mask
Eh. Nah. Her having some armor or something would be cool though.
>Jack and his helmet
I'm pissed over all that his whole look before was scrapped.

If she kept her mask I wouldn't be able to have my phone background

Stale.

I want Ashi to have a new loving relationship with his father and destroy the foolish samurai

>Ashi
>his

oopsie doopsie

>it's a "Sup Forums calls a 6/10 cartoon a masterpiece because it features Asian jerkoff fodder" episode

Please stop ruining the board with incessant threads

>it's an "user calls a masterpiece cartoon a 6/10 because he hates girls" episode
Please stop ruining this board with incessant shitposts

Why is "shirtless Jack" not the free space?

In BINGO, if something does not occur, you simply don't mark the square.

I've seen it done in different ways.

>She'll make a portal for Jack but he'll decline. and choose to stay with her.
Is this really what Ashifags want?
There's a difference between shipping two characters and having the main character abandon his main goal that he has been pursuing since Season 1 for a broad.

Having markings on both things that happened and didn't happen makes it look too cluttered.

Marking only things that happened is the clearest way to show what did and didn't happen.

I don't want a new portal to be created because I want to avoid that dilemma.
If one is created though, ashi better be going through it with jack

>having the main character abandon his main goal
user, if you don't realize that Jack won't go back to the past by now, you have a problem

This.

I need side views of Ashi for reasons. Post em

I know he's thrown away portals for less, but this is the finale, I'd say there's a difference here.
Honestly that's why I'm hoping Ashi dies before the Jack v. Aku fight ends, just so they possibly don't pull the "love is more important than saving the world from 3000 years of darkness" shit I'm fearing.

>it's another "user cries REDDIT!!!! at things he doesn't agree with" episode

You don't bring a series back after 10 years, hype it as the EPIC CONCLUSION to not resolve the series biggest goal

If you want to believe it's going to happen by all means, but don't be mad when it doesn't because it was fucking obvious from the beginning.

We can only hope user. We can only hope.

Even if it where obvious it would still be shit just to bring it back and not resolve it beyond someones fanfic waifu

I don't think user meant Jack will throw away a portal, he meant there are no more left and there won't be a new one.
The whole season has been about coming to terms with the realities of life.

>trusting straw polls
Shits easy as fuck to rig

I posted it in all manner of Samurai Jack threads when I made it to get as broad a sample as possible. It's kept a steady 3:1 spproximate ratio since it's inception as well.

Face it Ashi is universally loved.

It hurts, I know. It'll hurt even more if something tragic happens, like Ashi getting killed or something. I don't think I'd be able to handle the disappointment.

>mfw it's actually a "some anons actually know how to get laid and understand the value that meaningful romantic relationships and therefore see this as a great way to wrap up jack's character" episode

get fucked

People who can get laid don't make fictional characters their waifus

Jack has horribly bad table manners.

I mean, Ashi has an excuse, Jack, she grew up in a child abuse cave covered in magical evil dirt. You're a prince, act like it.

>those socks

>waifuing an established character's gf

jashifagging =/= waifufagging Ashi

>Coming soon to CN, It's the newest sitcom everyone's buzzing about!
>it's a romcom/slice of life story about A stoic samurai and his cute and plucky girlfriend adjust to life together in their studio apartment
>Hijinks ensue as her overprotective and overbearing father tries to barge in

Name it and would you watch it?

Spinoff like this?

Who ordered the salty duck?

Nah, besides, there's no reason why she can't go with him because there's nothing tethering her to the future, so that dilemma could easily be avoided.
What I'd rather see would be either
>ashi dies and jack is left wandering the future alone forever
>No time portal, ashi lives and gives jack a reason to live in the future he's stranded on
>There's a time portal, ashi lives and goes back to the past with jack, where they free his people and live happily ever after

>there's nothing tethering her to the future
If Aku dies in the past she'll have never been born.

Sure but it'll be an alternate timeline.

Given how jack dedicated his life to do the gods' job finnishing off the tiny bit of primordial darkness they missed, maybe they can do him a solid and look over that particular misstep in causality

What if Genndy doesn't believe in multiverse theory?

It depends on what theory of time the show ascribes to, if it's the theory of time where for every action there are realities where every other possible choice has occurred than she could very well exist in Jack's world from an alternate timeline.

>believing that the gods are actually benevolent
So naive

This. Plus, if Jack goes back to the past, wouldn't there be another version of himself there?

Aku being dead, or even sealed, should be enough. Whats done is done. Most of his victims are in heaven. If the gods REALLY wanted aku dead without ever taking over earth they would have it done themselves instead of sending the emperor.

Proof that gods in general are assholes.

Community is not pleased is definitely the free space.

>Wanting a happy ending
>In "CURRENT YEAR" where that is considered bad writing
I want a happy ending too, but no one likes those anymore :'^(

Blame Twilight

I did finish drinking the books while being super drunk, so I might be misremembering, but I though the bitch ended up wih the guy she loved forever and eveyr other character got paired up with children or some shit.

>drinking the books
wow user how wasted were you

At least we get to see more of Aku

>I did finish drinking the books
Damn nigga, don't drink and shitpost at the same time

>Drinking the books
NIGGA THAT HAS TO BE STRONG SHIT

DELETE THIS NOW

Swooce the fuck outta here

agreed, the salt from both ends of the spectrum has been delicious

I think it's silly that Ashi would have anything to do with making a Portal, but honestly, the show would end much better if there is just absolutely no way to send Jack back to time, and he has to rebuild the Earth with Ashi and Friends.

Contemporary slice of life spinoff with Jack and Ashi as newlyweds?

HELL YES!

I just vomited in my mouth a bit. Not at the possibility of this being the ending, because there are worse ones (the worst one being that there IS a portal and Jack refuses to use it to stay with Ashi), but at the fact that you think this is the best possible ending the series could have.

HI SHEEN! Care to grace us with your gratuitous overuse of """"""""""quote marks""""""""?

I don't know who that is, I'm a crossboarder.

I'd watch the shit out of it just for the Aku banter.

>Daughters. You try to raise them right and they end up with your mortal enemy anyway. What's a father to do?

how'd he get away with this?

I missed the shenanigans with the Shaggy poster. Can someone explain all the swoocing to me?

Also, I really like this pairing. I don't make any threads for it because it's overdone as fuck, but I'm glad we got some legit beautiful art of it in such a short timeframe.

Can't wait for Sheenfag to BTFO this Saturday

Its from a YTPeen called Skooks.

What other possible best ending is there that doesn't include using a portal? Why do you edgelords need an absolute bad end?

I think Sheenfag got rekt by mods

I am gonna miss him and Shaggyfag. They get banned so fast. :,(

Bad end? I want a good end. And a good end is Jack going back to the past. If Ashi goes with him that's fine too, but any ending where he does NOT go back to the past is bittersweet at best and downer at worst.
It's really pissing me off when I see people want to abandon the series' core goal five seasons in the making for a love interest that was only introduced this season. People are thinking with their dicks and not their hearts.

>badass redemption quest chronicling a man's return from existential destitution to triumph over inner demons becomes fucking Twilight with a samurai instead of a vampire but different because the girl is mean at first

Genndy explicitly said the "back to the past" shit was merely metaphorical.

soundcloud.com/stuart-a-hutson/a-good-50-years

That sounds like a crock of shit. He also said people should be satisfied by the ending, and while I can dig a bittersweet ending, I can't dig a bittersweet ending that's played up as a happy ending by pushing the Jashi ship so hard. Either Genndy only cares about the opinions of shippers or it's not going to end like Jashifags seem to want.

What would the reaction be if jack got worst ending where ashi dies and he doesnt go back to the past

I'd be ok with it

Pretty sure the worst ending is Ashi dying and Jack carrying her to the graveyard where she saved his life just so he could die with her in his arms.

I dont watch this show but it felt like it was only 5 days ago that Jack was back