>I'd rather have CN real back

at least then it would be a variety of shit

This is an edit

no, unfortunately

Here's this weeks

>wants cnreal back

This is why I don't watch TV anymore

>at least then it would be a variety of shit
You won't get variety as long as Vishnu Athreya is the vice president of program scheduling.

Apparently he used to do the same thing on the Asian Cartoon Network where he would run almost nothing but Oggy and the Cockroaches

Get rid of Vishnu, and things will likely be better.

Does the guy making these graphs have a tumblr

He does

cnschedulearchive.tumblr.com/

Western Animation really has had a die off hasn't it. 3 of the same shows most of the day. Pathetic.

Tbh that's a lot better than what I was expecting. Only 4 and a half hours of TTG per weekday, and it's broken up throughout the day.

Don't fucking test me

how do such inept people keep getting into such powerful positions within CN?
first the president guy behind CN real in the first place, whoever killed off young justice because girls liked it, tax writeoff-ing a bunch of good shows into oblivion, and now this poo in loo fucker that's forced TTGO as YOUR NEW FAVORITE SHOW™

>the cat in the hat
oh boy here we go

>wants
keywords are rather have

shut the fuck up snyder

Is there any way we can get rid of him?

right back at you vishnu

When did this start?
How did we get to be like this now?
Are there any graphs of older broadcastings?
I am legitimately upset right now

His job is litterally copypasting TTG on an Windows Excel file

>mega man in 2018
News to me, hope it does well. Hopefully some of those other new shows will displace TTG as well.

I guess.

>Show with only 1 or 2 seasons
>Air 56 times

looks like a toilet

>TTGN

I said the same thing in an old thread, at least we still had Chowder, Flapjack, Secret Saturdays and Ed Edd n Eddy still had re runs. For me, that was better than today.

I swear to christ, they show the Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs movie every goddamn week on CN. That, and Diary of a Wimpy Kid (not a fucking cartoon btw), which is surprisingly absent from this lineup this time.

I guess the saying, "Variety is the spice of life." escapes whoever is in charge of scheduling at CN.

>I'd rather have CN Real back
Sage and hide.