>Art book "Art and Origins" available for pre-order
abramsbooks.com/product/steven-universe-art-origins_9781419724435/
>Graphic novel "Anti-Gravity" available for pre-order
amazon.co.uk/dp/1608869962/

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt and comics: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
Streaming: marebucks.com/sun/
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags)
>2 minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hJHmCGiRIVY
youtube.com/watch?v=HQrRqX_begQ
youtube.com/watch?v=H9JHVZ0y9vM
bismuthxmakhno.tumblr.com/post/160597278296/
deadline.com/2017/05/turner-upfront-presentation-live-blog-2017-new-shows-1202095374/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good edition

rip JUSTsper

Alright let's resolve this one and for all.

Pearl was neither PD's nor WD's nor Rose's. She was just a Pearl of a lower ranking gem who probably mistreated her and from there also stems all her insecurities.

>implying i want her to be dead

i want her to return

I can get behind that, too bad autistic WD and PD fags won't

lapis' feet

Nah, she was Rose's. Rose tries to convince her to think for herself in Rose's Scabbard and Garnet refers to her as Rose's Pearl in The Answer

They really shouldn't.

I don't know why anyone would want this. Pearl's story would be so much better if her origins are more insignificant and she fought her way to the top.

i hecked up the old thread part. i mean i got it right the first time but then Sup Forums told me to fuck off

actual old thread

Lion = corrupted pink pearl. screencap this

Remember Canadot?

>she fought her way to the top.
To the bottom, you mean

>disgusting lies in the OP
shit thread

Lion was present in Buddy's Book. He's the one who wakes Buddy up.

Pre-rebellion Rose

Does anyone know of more videos like this one: youtube.com/watch?v=hJHmCGiRIVY

and by that I mean, scenes from the show re-scored?

Where's her gem then? We've seen every part of Lion for us to have overlooked it.

When is the Turner Presentation? That should contain some SU info

You need to shave your loli jasper, you wanted one now it's your responsibility

There's one for Utena/Steven. You can easily find it on YouTube

I'm still going with the theory that lion is a currupted pink diamond, or in some sort of preserved state, she was never shattered.

what if she was still around, but the corruption bomb currupted her? So the diamonds essentially currupted their own kind, would be kinda neat.

Reminder that Navy is trans-sapphire.

Gems should have two hands

youtube.com/watch?v=HQrRqX_begQ
youtube.com/watch?v=H9JHVZ0y9vM

also if we could get a source for the image, that'd be great. thanks?

Sorry I didn't deliver last thread, I fell asleep before anybody requested anything.

SFW art requests?

Stop posting this pls

Personally, I think Pink was behind the rebellion, and wanted Rose to shatter her as the final act. It's significant that Earth was her first colony, and she was also the lowest-ranking diamond, going off the symbol. She wouldn't have the power to just tell her older, probably stronger, sisters to fuck off. They outrank her, and would just make her colonize Earth anyway.

Annoyed Lars holding a restraint and extremely angry Aquamarine. Bonus for laughing Steven.

bismuthxmakhno.tumblr.com/post/160597278296/

The artist is a cis straight white dude

What a turn of events!

>3 cakes
Kek

A cute Bug

In his boipussy, obviously.

>she was Rose's
This is the most retarded "theory" possible for Pearl.

I'm curious about this too. Anyone?

Lapis with chocolate all over her face, looking at 3 empty plates and crying about how disgusting she is

Why? I don't necessarily believe it either but it seems much more plausible than Pearl belonging to a Diamond

You'd think where she came from/whose Pearl she was would be a very important part of her character and mentioned at least a few times by now….

But like most other parts of the lore, we simply wait around for Sugar to actually give us answers instead of townie episodes and shenanigans while fags of every concept imaginable drive each other to near suicide.

You know, that might be why Blue was on Earth, to begin with. Maybe Pink had kind of made it apparent she didn't want to go through with the process, and Blue basically acted as her overseer, making sure it would happen.

Something with Sadie and Sapphire

Pink diamond realizing why Rose cared so much about Earth, and had an agreement with her, so they staged her shattering and wanting to live on earth the same way Rose wanted, but the bomb currupted her and became lion.

Rose secretly cared for Lion and ended up with a whole pride. Curing curruption would bring Pink Diamond back.

His blog is inherently wrong.
The Time Lords genuinely created and enforced the very laws of physics against the lawless chaos that was the universe at the very beginning of time. You don't see the Gems pull off THAT bullshit, do you?

Lion already exists. Pink Diamond is not a corrupted Lion.

I will be so fucking mad if either Rose or Pink Diamond come back to life

A lapidirt.

Sapphire in pajamas eating a bowl of cereal pls

>is specifically mentioned as being a very fancy Pearl
>"back when I served *big ominous pause*

If she didn't serve a Diamond, she served someone very high-ranking. Rose is just a Quartz

How would Pearl react to dozens of anons wanting to fuck her?

>Pearl was thousands of years old when she starting fighting alongside Rose
>Pearl had been to many other planets and in space
>Rose is just another face in a line of quartz just like her
The theory is long dead, and is only really clung onto by "rose = pink diamond" types.

Reminder that STARS is confirmed endgame and purest ship

Retard

hey kids

you want some lapidot

The pause was because she was uncomfortable saying that she served Homeworld, which makes sense since she's been fighting against them for 6000 years

yes

With disgust, next question.

>People are unironically considering sticking Topaz in the memebarn
Are we beyond help, guys?

I think thinking of being owned is a great shame for her. It makes sense she's never mentioned it.

UPROOTED AND DESTROYED

Pearl was a pre gravity drive silver surfer style planetary emissary

Was Lion around during the rebellion? Must of missed something.

>The pause was because she was uncomfortable saying that she served Homeworld
Imagine the level of autism it takes to not understand even the blatant "subtlety" of children's cartoon writing.

This is the only reference I could find to cartoon network while looking up stuff for the turner upfront presentation

>Followed by the animated cast of Cartoon Network singing about being the place for advertisers to make a lifelong fan.
“This may come as a shock to you, they love to watch commercials too!” they sing.

deadline.com/2017/05/turner-upfront-presentation-live-blog-2017-new-shows-1202095374/

Good shit. Better than connverse. I legit hope this happens. In children's cartoon terms, of course.

the memebarn will collapse once lapis finds out that peridot is responsible for steven getting kidnapped

Kill yourself, lapidirt.

I don't care much about Topaz personally, I want to know what Rebecca has planned for Aquamarine.

I feel like she's White's. Maybe she ran off with Rose when white came to visit the colony?

I mean, she's white, her gem is white, her gem is on her forehead, and back when everyone was shaded down to their base color, she was white and Rose was pink. Her hair color really doesn't mean that much.

Who? Tumblr?

I wish I never bought merchandise for this show.
I wish I didn't enjoy it.

Connverse is pure fucking garbage though. Even Yellow/Steven would be better than that.

DERACINE PUIS DETRUIT

>mfw

hug the connie then fug

Not during rebellion, but the Lion who wakes up Buddy in the flashback has a heart-shaped nose. It's pretty easy to miss since he has his back to the camera for the rest of the scene.

This could simply mean she was made by white diamond for a white diamond gem.

No, the pause was clearly her thinking about her original owner, and then just saying Homeworld because she doesn't want to mention her.

Sour Cream eating a donut?

Goodbye

Not necessarily by her but maybe another character could've used it as an insult. I'm sure some gem out there remembers where she's from.

People who are still on the "Pearl belonged to Rose or Pink Diamond" train are retards

They low key played the theme for the diamonds during the pause
Baka

Could be, I'm just saying if we're talking about potential owners, it's going to be in WD's court

At least Pink Diamond makes a little bit of sense, but Rose makes absolutely none at this point. It's a holdover from when we knew absolutely nothing about Rose.

>in all respects except physical, I am a Sapphire
>*caste appropriates*

i like both but i admit that i'm more intrigued by aquamarine since she's even more mysterious

i love that she let topaz off the hook as it means that she's not a totally heartless, two-dimensional character but rather a character that is capable of mercy, but is simply a massive cunt anyway

Pink Diamond makes so sense more evidence towards White than Pink. Then there's that retard who thinks the tiny pink diamond on her spacesuit means 100% she belonged to PD?

I mean though there isn't any enemy gem around who knew Pearl. Jasper was born after the beginning of the Rebellion. Lapis probably never even met her before and Peridot is young too. Topaz is the only one who could potentially have known her but she doesn't seem to recognize her. I say, this may confirm she wasn't a Diamond's gem like people like to believe. And besides, she wears a pink diamond on her space suit.

so you think the normal lion from buddies book flashback is the pink lion? Probably the case, but why the hell does Lion have the same colour scheme as Pink Diamond now?

But remember its Steven and Connies imaging of the story, so it could of been pink.

This. One of the few character with actual personality and she'll be ignored for a dozen of episodes.

I don't believe she did it because she felt sorry for Topaz. She probably did it because she almost got murdered and she didn't want others to know about that. Aqua is a Grade A narcissistic cunt.

Not one of those types 'Rose is Pink Diamond Types', but if they pull that out of left field as a plot twist I'd be laughing my ass off.

What are some other weird plot twists they could do that would enrage a bunch of people but leave you laughing, /sug/?

You know, after she gave her an ultimatum.

Topaz should have just poofed Aqua and hijacked the ship.
Then we wouldn't be dealing with more Steven and Lars solo episodes.

>Not one of those types
>Lying