Justice League + Power Rangers #4 / Power Rangers #15

Didn't see either of these in the archive, so I figured I'd dump them both here. Apologies if I missed existing threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

powerrangersnow.com/exclusive-interview-boom-studios-issue-15/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Man I forgot about this

It's been a couple of months since issue 3.

Issue 5 ain't out until August

bump for reading

wasn't july?

bump

Oh shit, I'd forgotten too. I assumed it was cancelled. Godspeed OP

They canceled to resolicit it because of the delays.

Anybody else grins like an idiot reading this? This comic makes me feel like a kid again.

Also, holy shit that cover is awesome

Ashame this crossover just sucks so bad. I mean, god, it's so bland.

>Ashame this crossover just sucks so bad.

It feels just like an episode of power rangers, the hell are you on about?

Shit, sorry, I'm still getting that error where the autopost counter gets stuck and I had to step away from the computer for a bit.

That WW deserves a hentai edit

>It feels just like an episode of power rangers, the hell are you on about?
A really bad one.
Also, not a excuse for being bad.

This honestly should be a scene that makes me feel bad. But I honestly can't give a shit.

At least the Pink mini was shit...this...this is something else entirely different.

Jason - Red Hood mask and the Sword of Azrael
Zack - Nightwing's (?) mask and Persuader's Atomic Axe
Kimberly - Hawkgirl's mask and Green Arrow's bow and trick arrows
Trini - Katana's costume and sword
Billy - Prometheus' helmet and Aquaman's Trident
Tommy - Luthor's power armor

Some of the Power Rangers #15 pages are too large, so I had to resize them.

Thanks OP!

I was going to try storytiming these but the errors pissed me off

>Killed Zordon
>No magic evil killing wave of FUCK YOU

0/10

My inner child just came

so far it seems I have to wait every five issues for a good issue.

Classic Brainiac

Thank you for the storytime, I still can't believe this crossover is a thing

>Lord Zedd on the cover
>Only brainiac shows up

What did they mean by this?

Go check out the other issues. Enjoy them.

And then prepare for a LONG wait as the newer issues are pushed back.

Does brainiac look weird or is it just me?

>nobody is posting anything

Hope this doesn't stop you from storytiming the new issues once they come out OP

For these power rangers comics it feels like a whole lot of nothing happens.

It really does

Why are sheep running around CERN

>Zedd launching a worldwide attack
>Brainiac gaining control of the zords
>rangers gearing up in JL gear
>Angel grove is gone
> JL builds a halo
>Nothing happens

He punched Blue Centurion's head off!

Better tell his family

I had fun OP, thanks

>Asian gets Katana mask
Fucking kek

Damn this art is pretty
Probably my favorite issue out of all of them

the area above the collider is completely empty of human habitation. it's a great place to herd sheep.
plus the presence of normal wildlife keeps people from realizing the collider is actually down there. this is more of a benefit than is readily apparent in a few short words.

>Boxing glove arrow
Heh. I smiled.

It's a pretty good explanation, thanks user

Voltron crossover when?

Kinda pissed off starfire had a cameo on issue 3 and raven didn't, wonder how her reaction to Zedd would be

True. I forgot it cuz it's really forgettable. If they had a better artist on it...

Will the whole collection still be out in tpb or hardcover? I heard they cancelled this

I'm waiting for these to be in tpb. That's how I read the first 2 volumes. I was a bit skeptical of this being a good series since Higgins skipped the green with evil saga but this is still pretty good.

That must be what the poison was for.

thanks user
missed several of the last issues, so now i gotta catch up

Megazord better deliver

bump
Also reminder that the podcast Higgins participates in after every issue is open to questions for the comic

>For the past several issues, Zordon has been absent from the storyline. What made you decide to hold off Zordon’s return to the comics until now?
>I think, when fans read this issue, they’ll understand that where Zordon went made it really tough to show before now, without spoiling big things in the Drakkon story. Plus, Zordon being out of the tube for as long as he has been meant taking away a mentor and a guiding voice for the Rangers. It’s forced them to rally together and, I think, has brought them closer.

>Zordon has always been a very powerful, but also mysterious character to this franchise. What was your favorite part about writing Zordon?
>Getting him out of the tube. [Laughs] Zordon’s very much the wise old mentor character, which can be a chore to write, but this issue was a blast—we put Zordon in a position for him to see the way things “could have gone,” and that’s not necessarily a good thing. I’ll be diving into Zordon a bit more in the next year, and this was a nice precursor for it.

>Issue #15 gives us the first look at a host of iconic villains who work alongside Tommy (Rito, Knasty Knight, Pumpkin Rapper, etc.). How did you decide which villains to include?
>Honestly? A lot of it is personal taste. Old villains I really like, visuals I think are interesting, etc. Pumpkin Rapper’s a sentimental favorite, so he HAD to get the nod.

>The issue also gives us our first look at new heroes such as Blue Senturion. How did you decide which characters from Power Rangers lore to include?
>It was a conversation with BOOM!, and then with Saban. This is an alternate timeline, so things happened much differently here than they did in our world, but still… there are core things we can’t change too much. The Thunderzords, for example. If we wanted the Tigerzord and the Falconzord, Saban was pretty adamant that we use the Thunderzords for the rest of the Rangers. So, things like that create parameters for me, which helps me determine other characters, Zords, etc. that we can use.

>We see a brief hint of Ninjor presumably reviving Saba, and playing a major role in this world’s history. Can fans expect more from Ninjor moving forward?
>Absolutely!

powerrangersnow.com/exclusive-interview-boom-studios-issue-15/

More importantly , where the fuck is zedd on the other timeline? Is he ruling somewhere else? Did rita rebel against him?

Probably won't get answered any time soon (or at all) considering the Drakkon arc ends in one to two issue (finally).
Zedd probably didn't come to Earth because he only showed up because Rita wouldn't stop fucking things up.
He's probably preparing to wage war with Dark Spectre considering Boom Zedd's only appearance in the Annual had him be angry by the mere mention of his name