>Underperformers of the Galaxy
>Spider Man trailer spoiling everything
>Shithumans dead on arrival
>Defenders looks like shit

Why is the MCU having such a bad year?

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/tv/news/marvels-iron-fist-netflix-most-binged-1202020200/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd like to think the bubble is bursting, but more realistically, only one of those things is actually true.

Netflix and TV is not Marvel Studios, that's Marvel Entertainment

>second biggest domestic gross of the year (so far) is underperforming

Context is everything

OP came from Sup Forums, that's why he doesn't know that

Plus

>> 1. Detective Comics (2016-) #956
>> 2. Titans (2016-) #11
>> 3. Action Comics (2016-) #979
>> 4. Injustice 2 (2017-) #5
>> 5. Wonder Woman (2016-) #22
>> 6. All-Star Batman (2016-) #10
>> 8. Hal Jordan and The Green Lantern Corps (2016

According to some "insider", supposedly ABC Studios wanted to pull the plug before production began. Marvel is starting to realize that people don't want Inhumans, they want X-Men. I will be surprised if Inhumans gets to air it's entire first season before its canceled.

What was #7?

But Agents just got another season.

>implying anyone gives a shit about comics
Nigger, even a flop like Fant4stic has a bigger audience than the highest selling comic book.

It's too expensive not to air it at this point

>true
>literally false, just got renewed
>Sup Forums accounting
>opinions
>probably true
>opinions

2/6 not bad

From now on, if a Marvel movie doesn't gross a billion dollars opening day, it's a failure.

>if a Marvel movie doesn't gross a billion dollars opening day, it's a failure.
Every Marvel movie is supposed to be the one that sucks.
Every DC movie is supposed to be the one that DOESN'T.

>Why is the MCU having such a bad year?
Probably those things you just listed.

>Iron Flop
SJWs don't count as human and their opinions should be disregarded.

>Agents of Non Canon getting the axe
Just got renewed for a fifth season. Keep up.

Wut?

>Spider Man trailer spoiling everything
So you've seen the movie already?

Opinion =/= fact

>Defenders looks like shit
Again, Opinion =/= fact

>>Iron Flop
>SJWs don't count as human and their opinions should be disregarded.
....You truly think it was only SJWs that hated iron fist?

Wasn't Agents of SHIELD just renewed for a fifth season?

Thankfully its last.

Yeah it was a bit boring aye

They were the majority of the whiners. The vast majority of the hate came from

>Wah! A whitey is doing martial arts! Make him an Asian stereotype!

Bet you said that last time too.
>haha Agents of SHIT moved to 10 pm slot enjoy your dead show nerds

And bad acting, and bad fight choreography, and a meandering plot that went nowhere, and not using anything that makes the character awesome in the first place, and not showing anything that people actually wanted out of a iron fist show.

Fuck up faggot lmao

It is actualy doing very well.

I hope this is the last season so that they can resolve all the storylines and make a another similer show to replace it.

Was honestly not even aware of that, but thats hilarious.

variety.com/2017/tv/news/marvels-iron-fist-netflix-most-binged-1202020200/

>flop

.10 Batcents deposited to your Warner Brothers Account

Let's play everyone's favourite guessing game.

HOW
LOW
WILL
THE
RATINGS
AND
BOX OFFICE EARNINGS
GO?

Today we have Wonder Woman and Justice League Part 1.
C'mon everyone play along!

I pray to the shitposting God's that Captain Underpants outperforms Wonder Woman for just one second during their weekend.

I'm not saying it was a flop, I'm saying it was objectively bad.

>one of the most binged netflix show
>flop
butthurt critics that measure quality over the amount of diversity or political correctness don't count

DC needs to stick to cartoons. That's what it's good at. Let Marvel have the live-action niche, since Marvel's cartoons are dogshit.

>objectively
There you go again, using words you don't know the meaning of.

>objectively

>Objectively

We all read the youtube comment

>So you've seen the movie already?

Well we've seen the beginning, the initial conflict, the villain and their character, their actions in the middle, peter's turn around in character and him digging deep for a wellspring of courage, his creating a ,new suit, him taking on the villain.

We've basically seen everything but the teenage drama schoolyard shit. My question is why the fuck can't studios figure out that putting all the good stuff in the trailer is bad yet?

Im going to pay for a few tickets to CU just to help the meme.

>A bunch of scenes are shown out of context
>"See, I know -EXACTLY- where those scenes are in the movie, despite having never seen it!"

Sure thing, user.

>the universe DCucks wished they lived in

I feel nothing but pity.

Because you're an insecure DCuck and know Justice League will be the new laughing stock of cinema.

Nothing can be worse than bvs

But GotG vol. 2 is not a failure. It earned more than Age of Ultron.

You know constantly repeating this doesn't make it true right?

It isn't a bad year. The audience has stabilized. Everyone wanted to bandwagon on the MCU back in 2012/13, but now the ones remaining are only those who enjoy it, and the self loathing people who hate it, but see them anyway.

>He liked Iron Flop

You know you dont have to like the show because the protagonist is white do you Sup Forums?

>There are people ITT who forced themselves to like Iron Shit because they think it will make SJWs mad

Is this the true power of autism?

well you tried OP

meanwhile in your ducking worthless pile of shut

Crudup dropped out? Doesn't he have a cameo in Justice League?

probably part of the massive reshoots they're doing

Warnerbabies are out of class already?

This shit right here is why you retards need to go

WB claims he's still involved.

>Sam Raimi
>Marc Webb

They weren't kidding when they said Warner was hellbent about turning the Flash into their Spider-Man.

Naw, DCfags can stay, it's the company wars fags that need to be banned.

You must have at least 18 years of life experiene to post here.

>As many of you know one of my best friends in the world is Nathan Fillion. Along with Michael Rooker and Gregg Henry he's been in every movie I've directed - even as a monstrous, perverted voice in Guardians of the Galaxy. I didn't have a good cameo for him in Vol. 2 - and I wanted to bring him more fully into the MCU at some point, so I didn't want to make him Aakon Guard #2, narrowing his chance of a more substantial role in the future. I really do love the character of Simon Williams/Wonder Man in the comics - a sometimes douchey actor/superhero - and could see Nathan clearly in that role (not because he's a douchebag but because he's great at playing one). But, of course, in a movie set 99.9% in space I didn't really have a place for him. So in a small flash to earth I decided to put a theater playing a "Simon Williams Film Festival," with six Simon Williams movie posters outside. Obviously, from the posters, he's had a run of B movies. Most of them in themselves are Easter eggs of some sort or another. Unfortunately, the small section of the scene where they appeared slowed down the movie and I had to cut the Easter eggs from the film (along with storefronts named after comic book luminaries Starlin, Mantlos, Annett and others). Equally a bummer was that a lot of people took photos of these posters on the day so suddenly every fan site was reporting that Nathan was playing Wonder Man in he movie. He was even the third-billed actor on IMDB!

>So that's the full story. Nathan's only cameo in the movie ever were these posters. I'll post them all over the next few days.

>And, yes, I think we can consider them canon for the MCU, and I hold onto hope that Simon Williams will rise again!!

getting rid of one will get rid of the other

It won't though, most company wars fags don't even read comics, they watch movies and repeat memes. Go into one of the Marvel/DC shared universe threads and you'll see actual fans, go into a thread that starts with a click bait article tearing down one of the two and you'll spot people who don't read comics.

Starting company wars should be a bannable offense

$642 million world wide, is under-performing?

Not making a billion is under-performing in Sup Forums's terms. Sometimes doing just that isn't enough.

That is Still Star-crossed. The ABC drama that takes place after Romeo & Juliet.

ABC reduced the episode order from 13 to 8 episodes and they've delayed it like 4 times now. They don't want to air it but they don't want to get in Shonda Rhimes shitlist.

They ordered a new show from her recently which is likely going to replace it.