/got/

It's almost New Year's and I know I'll be all on my own. Can we at least have a /got/ thread for tonight without mods banning it? Surely the suicidal frog posters are just as desperate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h8Ts-dQSPzM&
youtube.com/watch?v=s69FRBbU6Pw&
youtube.com/watch?v=BFUtVmIIAxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know, I try, I really do. I'm being positive, I'm socializing, I'm out there. Yet no one. Not a single person remembered to call me, to invite me somewhere, anywhere. I guess it's finally time to accept the fact that I'm gonna die alone and forgotten. I'm 25 years old, my time for making new friends has passed.

>I'm 25 years old
Same, user, but unlike you refused every invitation and stayed inside. It's just sad to think that fellow /got/ shitposters can't band together on the holidays.

Been watching the 7th season these last few days. Just finished the last episode twenty minutes ago.

I love how the dead don't kill with relish or with enjoyment like humans, they just do everything methodically. When the Night King was melting the wall he was just melting the wall, not killing the people. Nice metaphor for the inevitability of death and its slow crawl towards us. We can run and prolong, but ultimately it will get us.

Why don't you call somebody and ask what they're doing?

Oh, don't worry I tried. They simply don't answer.

why do they ban goth threads???

That fucking sucks, dude. I guess find online people to get drunk with. IRC channels, cytube, multiplayer video games

Because generally there's people chimping out and posting random images of Jon and other crap and it's not even a conversation. I hate it. I can't even enjoy these generals during the on season. And to think we used to have nice bookfag conversations here during S1.
That's sad, user. What about your family?
I still can't get myself to rewatch it. Just thinking about that episode with Dany saving them makes me salty.

Azor jon

Here's some recent GoT stuff for people totally out of the loop.
youtube.com/watch?v=h8Ts-dQSPzM&
youtube.com/watch?v=s69FRBbU6Pw&
youtube.com/watch?v=BFUtVmIIAxM

Bobbyposting was an inside job to get /got/ banned. Started with a few people then the entirely of got started to spam it in every thread because it was 'trendy' and 'funny' (which it was really not). Soon after they got cucked to /trash/ and to r/freefolk which turned into a reddit meme

Family is here, the parents at least. God knows what year in a row that I'll be sitting here with them on New Year's eve.

posting best of /got/ for the year 2017

I don't even understand these...

The bran and hodor actors are both gay
and
Mario Dario Nahariss

So, what's his endgame?

branposters report in

POST SOME FUCKING VERTS

beaners and reddits get